{Watch List} entaroadun: 1-S2-1-4475486
Register

User Tag List

Results 1 to 22 of 22
  1. #1

    entaroadun: 1-S2-1-4475486

    entaroadun 1-S2-1-4475486
    Crime: Intentional Gamethrowing

    Summary:
    At the end of the game, it's 3 townies vs 1 sk.

    At night, sk goes for me, while 8, entaro the veteran types -suicide.
    His reason is: "remove -suicide from the game if you don't like it".

    It's usually hard to determine if entaro is throwing or being dumb. But this time he states it himself.

    -Mafia- (109).SC2Replay
    I have no use for these bloodless minnows. Bring me a prey that will sate my bloodlust. I hunger.

  2. #2

    Re: entaroadun: 1-S2-1-4475486

    SC ID VERIFICATION

    entaroadun: Correct. 1-S2-1-4475486

    Respective Hotkeys

    entaroadun: Control + 1

    Was the Game Result altered?

    Yes, Town lost.

    Previous Offenses

    entaroadun: The only recent one is Griefing (Audit) https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...1-S2-1-4475486

    Player Offenses

    entaroadun: Intentional Gamethrowing

    Summary

    Names / Roles: entaroadun chooses the "map made by nazis who are now mods" name and gets the Veteran rolecard.

    Game proceeds "normally" until D4.

    Day 4: Town trials a BD claim and ends up lynching him. During this trial entaroadun writes -suicide after saying to 10 (MrMostache) that he only prefers veteran/jailor when he's in game.

    Night 4: SK kills 10 (Sheriff), entaroadun suicides and only 15 (Veteran) and 4 (Serial Killer) remain.

    Serial Killer wins.

    After the game entaroadun says "didn't throw i can type suicide so it's in the game" and "remove suicide if you not happy".

    Recommended Action

    entaroadun: Watch List x4

    Additional Notes

    En Taro Tassadar! Feel free to report more players if you think they’re breaking the rules!

    Reminder of when to use the -suicide command (Link)


    Thank you Anonymous Donor

  3. #3

  4. #4

    Re: entaroadun: 1-S2-1-4475486

    i apeal last day town lynched confirmed bus involving mrmustach the thrower.
    and then i suicided because i could and as a protest.
    if you don't want that people suicide when they want or as a protest
    remove it from game.
    there is no clear rules about suicide if when and why you can do it,
    show me the rule in link!

    by the way i counter and ask to punish the people who guiltied confirmed bus
    the last day of the game this inculde mrmustach.
    if you didn't see they lynched confirmed bus then you guys blind
    i am a free thinker. free speech for all or not a democracy.

  5. #5

    Re: entaroadun: 1-S2-1-4475486

    Quote Originally Posted by dude54 View Post
    i apeal last day town lynched confirmed bus involving mrmustach the thrower.
    and then i suicided because i could and as a protest.
    if you don't want that people suicide when they want or as a protest
    remove it from game.
    there is no clear rules about suicide if when and why you can do it,
    show me the rule in link!

    by the way i counter and ask to punish the people who guiltied confirmed bus
    the last day of the game this inculde mrmustach.
    if you didn't see they lynched confirmed bus then you guys blind
    Please check the link I posted in Additional notes:

    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...light=-suicide


    Thank you Anonymous Donor

  6. #6

    Re: entaroadun: 1-S2-1-4475486

    Quote Originally Posted by dude54 View Post
    i apeal last day town lynched confirmed bus involving mrmustach the thrower.
    and then i suicided because i could and as a protest.
    if you don't want that people suicide when they want or as a protest
    remove it from game.
    there is no clear rules about suicide if when and why you can do it,
    show me the rule in link!

    by the way i counter and ask to punish the people who guiltied confirmed bus
    the last day of the game this inculde mrmustach.
    if you didn't see they lynched confirmed bus then you guys blind
    Having the ability to game-throw does not mean you can do it freely. You have the ability to vote up your team mates, doesn't mean you should throw a game with it.

    Spoiler : :
    FM XIV - Rapture : Denizen
    FM XV - Star Wars : Citizen
    FM XIV - FuzzyWuzzyTown : Doctor

  7. #7

    Re: entaroadun: 1-S2-1-4475486

    Quote Originally Posted by Mugy View Post
    Having the ability to game-throw does not mean you can do it freely. You have the ability to vote up your team mates, doesn't mean you should throw a game with it.
    it doesn't mater i apeal , town threw by lynching confirmed bus . i had the right to leave or suicide
    to protest or show my disapointment.
    and i want people lynching the confirmed bus like mrmustache to be punished for throwing
    i am a free thinker. free speech for all or not a democracy.

  8. #8

    Re: entaroadun: 1-S2-1-4475486

    "Having the ability to game-throw does not mean you can do it freely. You have the ability to vote up your team mates, doesn't mean you should throw a game with it. "

    i didn't vote my teamate you liar , i voted 4 (sk ) when town lynched the confirmed bus driver (3).
    you building up bs stories mugay!
    and i didn't throw i just suicide like i could leave this townretard lynched the confirmed bus 3
    instead of 4 the obvious sk.
    so get your facts from the save not out of f out of thin air !

    it should be me reporting mustach for deep stupidity aka throwing and
    his bright town friends who lynched the bus
    Last edited by dude54; May 16th, 2020 at 05:23 PM.
    i am a free thinker. free speech for all or not a democracy.

  9. #9

    Re: entaroadun: 1-S2-1-4475486

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMostache View Post
    entaroadun 1-S2-1-4475486
    Crime: Intentional Gamethrowing

    Summary:
    At the end of the game, it's 3 townies vs 1 sk.

    At night, sk goes for me, while 8, entaro the veteran types -suicide.
    His reason is: "remove -suicide from the game if you don't like it".

    It's usually hard to determine if entaro is throwing or being dumb. But this time he states it himself.

    -Mafia- (109).SC2Replay
    i stated that at the end and i didn't had time to insult you a lot for throwing and lynching the confirmed bus.
    really more stupid you can't when 4 was obvious from day 1 just blame yourself if people leave or suicide
    because of the poor intelligence of the players (like you).
    i am a free thinker. free speech for all or not a democracy.

  10. #10

  11. #11

    Re: entaroadun: 1-S2-1-4475486

    Quote Originally Posted by dude54 View Post
    "Having the ability to game-throw does not mean you can do it freely. You have the ability to vote up your team mates, doesn't mean you should throw a game with it. "

    i didn't vote my teamate you liar , i voted 4 (sk ) when town lynched the confirmed bus driver (3).
    you building up bs stories mugay!
    and i didn't throw i just suicide like i could leave this townretard lynched the confirmed bus 3
    instead of 4 the obvious sk.
    so get your facts from the save not out of f out of thin air !

    it should be me reporting mustach for deep stupidity aka throwing and
    his bright town friends who lynched the bus
    I didn't say you voted up your teammates, that was a hypothetical example to illustrate the problems in your argument.

    Spoiler : :
    FM XIV - Rapture : Denizen
    FM XV - Star Wars : Citizen
    FM XIV - FuzzyWuzzyTown : Doctor

  12. #12

    Re: entaroadun: 1-S2-1-4475486

    Denying your appeal request.

    Common sense should prevail when considering the choice of using -suicide. There are numerous legitimate reasons to use it and none of them involve protesting, especially when the use of -suicide to protest directly results in your faction losing. The crime can be changed to reactionary game-throwing, however the watch-list will stand as is.

    Next infraction may result in a ban listing.

  13. #13

    Re: entaroadun: 1-S2-1-4475486

    Quote Originally Posted by dude54 View Post
    "Having the ability to game-throw does not mean you can do it freely. You have the ability to vote up your team mates, doesn't mean you should throw a game with it. "

    i didn't vote my teamate you liar , i voted 4 (sk ) when town lynched the confirmed bus driver (3).
    you building up bs stories mugay!
    and i didn't throw i just suicide like i could leave this townretard lynched the confirmed bus 3
    instead of 4 the obvious sk.
    so get your facts from the save not out of f out of thin air !

    it should be me reporting mustach for deep stupidity aka throwing and
    his bright town friends who lynched the bus
    in a 3 v 1, you knew full well that it would be 2 v 1 next day and town can still win. You suicided. that is a blatant gamethrow and you cannot justify it by anybody else. I can gamethrow d1 and give my role whatever away - doesn't give you excuse to throw the game. You threw and need to accept that. Also fix ur damn sig it's out of date
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

  14. #14

    Re: entaroadun: 1-S2-1-4475486

    just i have the same right as leavers to suicide if town lynch confirmed/ confirmables roles ,
    you guys do a f-ing drama (because it's me)for nothing since i always play fair.

    i will report mustach for throwing on trialing bus and guiltying, oh wait
    ignored again lol you guys cover each others or this will ruin the whole credibility
    of your pseudo-neutral judgements.
    i am a free thinker. free speech for all or not a democracy.

  15. #15

    Re: entaroadun: 1-S2-1-4475486

    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    in a 3 v 1, you knew full well that it would be 2 v 1 next day and town can still win. You suicided. that is a blatant gamethrow and you cannot justify it by anybody else. I can gamethrow d1 and give my role whatever away - doesn't give you excuse to throw the game. You threw and need to accept that. Also fix ur damn sig it's out of date
    i didn't trhow , i suicide because i think i could i wasn' aware of suicide rules , i just suicide as protest for the town to vote the bus.
    and why people could suicide in the middle of the game and not be punished?
    be honest it's the same.

    my signature is perfectly accurate seen your behavior and the past.
    i am a free thinker. free speech for all or not a democracy.

  16. #16

    Re: entaroadun: 1-S2-1-4475486

    Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    Denying your appeal request.

    Common sense should prevail when considering the choice of using -suicide. There are numerous legitimate reasons to use it and none of them involve protesting, especially when the use of -suicide to protest directly results in your faction losing. The crime can be changed to reactionary game-throwing, however the watch-list will stand as is.

    Next infraction may result in a ban listing.
    what ? only one infraction (that i deny because other threw before me)
    then ban wtf wakos 4th reich not yet happen
    i am a free thinker. free speech for all or not a democracy.

  17. #17

    Re: entaroadun: 1-S2-1-4475486

    @dude54

    The Bus Driver wasn't confirmed. He only revealed his role D4 and all of his targets were dead. Moreover, none of them had ever claimed to having been bussed.

    By the way, you also guiltied the Bus Driver.

    Not knowing the "suicide rules" is not an excuse. I have already given you a link in which you can see when you can use -suicide. THIS is not one of those cases.


    Thank you Anonymous Donor

  18. #18

    Re: entaroadun: 1-S2-1-4475486

    i apeal because the last towns threw before me that's the perfect logic that you hardly understand because mostache is involved.
    mostache and 2 others throw by voting bus (i voted sk), then they throw before me.

    if i voted inno will it change the result gayrlander (3 guilty 1 inno )? what a pity arguement
    i am a free thinker. free speech for all or not a democracy.

  19. #19

    Re: entaroadun: 1-S2-1-4475486

    Quote Originally Posted by dude54 View Post
    i apeal because the last towns threw before me that's the perfect logic that you hardly understand because mostache is involved.
    mostache and 2 others throw by voting bus (i voted sk), then they throw before me.

    if i voted inno will it change the result gayrlander (3 guilty 1 inno )? what a pity arguement
    Intaro (tokamak), the Bus Driver WAS NOT CONFIRMED. You also didn't try to say he was confirmed Bus Driver anytime, you just kept spamming to get other people. It's as easy as that.

    THE BUS DRIVER WAS NOT CONFIRMED BECAUSE THERE WASN'T ANYONE ALIVE THAT COULD CONFIRM HE WAS BUSSED.


    Thank you Anonymous Donor

  20. #20

    Re: entaroadun: 1-S2-1-4475486

    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Intaro (tokamak), the Bus Driver WAS NOT CONFIRMED. You also didn't try to say he was confirmed Bus Driver anytime, you just kept spamming to get other people. It's as easy as that.

    THE BUS DRIVER WAS NOT CONFIRMED BECAUSE THERE WASN'T ANYONE ALIVE THAT COULD CONFIRM HE WAS BUSSED.
    no you talk about something else ,here we talk about the decision between lynching a bus
    claim and a survivor . stop lying


    bus was confirmable and could kill sk when survivor was a claim that everyone will lynch.
    use your brain
    i am a free thinker. free speech for all or not a democracy.

  21. #21

  22. #22

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •