In-house SC2 mafia
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

thanks In-house SC2 mafia

Tired of 933 or 8331?

I know I am. Just thinking there should be an in-house group or something that actually wants to have fun with the game, instead of the boring, tripe stuff.
    Also, this is a legitimate way to attempt getting those over 300 point achievements.
    I just want to surround myself with zealous, open-minded players instead of sheep.
    Respond if you want to help me flesh this out a little bit more.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: In-house SC2 mafia

Quote Originally Posted by moneymoney View Post
    Tired of 933 or 8331?

I know I am. Just thinking there should be an in-house group or something that actually wants to have fun with the game, instead of the boring, tripe stuff.
    Also, this is a legitimate way to attempt getting those over 300 point achievements.
    I just want to surround myself with zealous, open-minded players instead of sheep.
    Respond if you want to help me flesh this out a little bit more.
    You really, really should try Forum Mafia. A much higher concentration of such players are found here (in fact, if you're just a sheep who doesn't care about the game, you'll be suspected and/or looked down upon).

And yes, Voss' Narrator is good, you should try it out too!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    You really, really should try Forum Mafia. A much higher concentration of such players are found here (in fact, if you're just a sheep who doesn't care about the game, you'll be suspected and/or looked down upon).

And yes, Voss' Narrator is good, you should try it out too!
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by Grakylan View Post
    idk if it was just me, but for a while now i've never seen open public games on narrator.

Also every time I attempted forum mafia I just kinda forget about it since there's other shit to do.
    You just need enough too start your addiction
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11
    Ganelon

The idea of an in-house mafia is also pretty interesting. I remember me, rumox, Distorted, Hybrid and a few others (prolly blinkskater too) tried that at one point, it was interesting. Somewhat like the narrator. You should really try that, it’s amazing. It has more roles than SC2 mafia. The only downside is that outside of a few who play it, you are unlikely to find games unless you can convince your friends IRL to play it.

12. ISO #12

SC2Mafia Mod

The gateway drug that has lead me to loosing years of my life on forum mafia >.<
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

13. ISO #13

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    The idea of an in-house mafia is also pretty interesting. I remember me, rumox, Distorted, Hybrid and a few others (prolly blinkskater too) tried that at one point, it was interesting. Somewhat like the narrator. You should really try that, it’s amazing. It has more roles than SC2 mafia. The only downside is that outside of a few who play it, you are unlikely to find games unless you can convince your friends IRL to play it.
    Joining the Skwirl server could help for that, though. https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :