My number of wins got swapped with number of games played after playing mafia 2
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

Re: My number of wins got swapped with number of games played after playing mafia 2

I think it's more than that... 325 wins out of 404 games isn't really an achievable ratio either, and neither is 416/454 or 80/95 and the top 2 ratios are kinda dubious as well. Then again, are you sure you don't just have 100% win rate, including 80 exe+cult double wins?
    Last edited by Sylvanas; May 9th, 2020 at 10:53 AM.

3. ISO #3

Re: My number of wins got swapped with number of games played after playing mafia 2

I think it is because I usually quit games that I lose in before the points are saved.

Is there any way to revert the points to something more sensible? People are threatening to report me every time I am in game. At least cap the wins to games played so I don't look totally fake.

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

Looking at his bank, it's cuz an early version of frinckles' 2.0 update weirdly copied your existing wins over to the slots of the new roles. So essentially your wins got doubled. @ala888 if you pm me on here or on discord we can see if we can fix your bank so people stop accusing you of cheating lol
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?