The CIRCLE
Register

User Tag List

Thread: The CIRCLE

Threaded View

1. ISO #1

The CIRCLE

For as many players that want to play:

You wake up in a room, standing in a circle with others. Every 24 hours, someone dies. You cannot leave the circle without dying. Who dies at the end of every 24 hours is up to the players in the circle.

How many people survive, if any, is unknown. Whether there is a way to stop the death around you or have the remaining living players "escape" before everyone is dead is unknown. All you know and all that is given to you (0 hints from host and host questions ignored) is that whoever has the most votes at the end of the 24 hours will die.

Rules:
    NO out of game communication. ALL politics, buddying, teaming, negotiations, cooperation, planning, etc are 100% public.
    Votes however are 100% private and anonymous. Vote counts are NOT revealed at days end, simply the player who dies.
    Tie breaker mechanics are unknown to the players unless they figure it out.
    Send vote pms with subject "VOTE: {name}" I will not bother opening them. This is so I can easily count votes as only your LAST/most recent vote counts.

Signs:
    SealthBomber
    rumor
    mallow
    Soup Or Jack
    Nose
    Joey like shorts
    gry
    Sen
    ami
    Galeon
    Carol
    Renae
    Renae
    Renae
    Renae
    secondguessing
    Vaccuum
    Treecko
    Poisoned Frog

Note: start date tbd. I don't want this to distract from an ongoing FM game. So this is more likely to start at the tail end of the current game as it winds down, depending on signs and if another game is starting right after
    Last edited by BananaCucho; May 18th, 2020 at 01:40 AM.