Okay so I've read everything apart from the last page or so.

With regards to BC's points about classism, I think there's some truth to that. Players that are "playing the right way" but "have scummy dimensions" seem to get a free pass in favour of "players playing the wrong way" because apparently "sure the former player has scummy dimensions but at least he's playing right. Let's focus on the wrong players first".

However, as a member of the esteemed, heavenly class of veterans. I must say it's very difficult to push a read on someone without getting lambasted for pushing a noob or pushing someone who's LHF or pushing a rusty veteran. If I was morally pure enough for all of you, I'd only be able to push 3 or 4 players in this game. It's a little difficult to for some of us to check all our privileges at times, so cut a little slack?

Also, MM, please go back and read what happened. I know there has been a crazy number of pages, but your view on the claimants is lacking gargantuan pieces of context and I don't want to sit here spelling it all out. You pester light for not giving enough thoughts, but honestly the dude hangs around and gives thoughts reasonably regularly. Not every contribution he makes is A-grade shit but in a setup like this I'm not expecting high-level mafia play. Also, your issues with Light's playstyle are an issue to be resolved outside of the game, anyway. I'd rather you used your limited time to build a more cohesive view on the major events of the day.