S-FM 299: Insanity 2: the Second One, Gamethread - Page 224
Register

User Tag List

Page 224 of 228 FirstFirst ... 124 174 214 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 LastLast
Results 4,461 to 4,480 of 4558
  1. #4461

    Re: S-FM 299: Insanity 2: the Second One, Gamethread

    Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    The fact I screwed up on my night feedback explains yzb and SuperJack's cautiousness. Yzb's citizen claim was weird. First, he claimed to visit Renegade because he thought I wasn't visited on n1:





    Note how he claims to visit a dead person who couldn't confirm his visit, then comes up with this TMI post today:



    I don't think anyone realized Gyr & Sen were visited until you pointed this out.

    First, you point out the possibility of a Ritual Killer then push for a skip. I think you just dug your own grave here. My leads on Ganelon and SP are confirmed, now that I got the witch business cleared out of the way.

    I believe yzb is RK and SJ is the witch. Since RK is obviously a higher priority target, yzb needs to die today.

    -vote yzb25
    That was the whole point. I didn't think you received visitation feedback, which meant I couldn't be a cit, so I said I visited Renee so there'd be no verification. If I was actually giving my targets feedback, there'd be no need to doubt my rolecard and start hiding who I was visiting.

    And again, it's unimaginably unfuriating to be scumread for remembering basic information about people saying they were visited. Just because you dweebs don't write this shit down or just remember it doesn't mean people who remember it are fucking TMIing. Noone would even be considering Ritual Killer if I didn't bring this up. Earlier people were saying I was SK because I was dismantling the SK theory. Have you considered the possibility you all just suck and need to write things down? >.<
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

  2. #4462

    Re: S-FM 299: Insanity 2: the Second One, Gamethread

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    If I was witch and visited you n1. It would mean you would have someone visit your cell feedback. So I can't be witch since you was not visited.

    There does not have to be 2 scum. Any random can also be town
    I WAS visited. I got my night 1 and 2 feedback reversed.

  3. #4463

    Re: S-FM 299: Insanity 2: the Second One, Gamethread

    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    That was the whole point. I didn't think you received visitation feedback, which meant I couldn't be a cit, so I said I visited Renee so there'd be no verification. If I was actually giving my targets feedback, there'd be no need to doubt my rolecard and start hiding who I was visiting.

    And again, it's unimaginably unfuriating to be scumread for remembering basic information about people saying they were visited. Just because you dweebs don't write this shit down or just remember it doesn't mean people who remember it are fucking TMIing. Noone would even be considering Ritual Killer if I didn't bring this up. Earlier people were saying I was SK because I was dismantling the SK theory. Have you considered the possibility you all just suck and need to write things down? >.<
    Who else could be Ritual Killer then? Due to your earlier post, RK is most likely Neut Evil along with Witch. Witch can't win by herself.

    Light, noz, MM, and I are confirmed. Which leaves you and SuperJack.

  4. #4464

  5. #4465

    Re: S-FM 299: Insanity 2: the Second One, Gamethread

    There is not a witch. If we had Ritual Killer/Ritual Killer/Jester King/Drug Dealer/Witch/Sleuth that would be way too many sinisters and town would lose its majority with a jester king convert even if the day 1 lynch was correct.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

  6. #4466

  7. #4467

    Re: S-FM 299: Insanity 2: the Second One, Gamethread

    Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    Who else could be Ritual Killer then? Due to your earlier post, RK is most likely Neut Evil along with Witch. Witch can't win by herself.

    Light, noz, MM, and I are confirmed. Which leaves you and SuperJack.
    Guess by where my vote is.

    If you have confirmation that I visited you n1, that means I couldn't have been at gyrlander's house. The only person who could have been at his house is Superjack. Superjack did not visit ur ass he said he visited MM n1 lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

  8. #4468

    Re: S-FM 299: Insanity 2: the Second One, Gamethread

    Also, please consider how absurdly shady a citizen rolecard is and the vested interest a person naturally has to hide that. I could easily claim an investigative and be like "oopsies I guess I'm a lunatic" after like 3 days.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

  9. #4469

    Re: S-FM 299: Insanity 2: the Second One, Gamethread

    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    There is not a witch. If we had Ritual Killer/Ritual Killer/Jester King/Drug Dealer/Witch/Sleuth that would be way too many sinisters and town would lose its majority with a jester king convert even if the day 1 lynch was correct.
    I was witched on n1. My cell was visited on night 1 and Ganelon flipped Insane for me even though he was Drug Dealer. SecondPassing was witched on n2; he targeted Vacuum but shot Ganelon instead due to the bus.

    Ritual Killers can accidentally mark each other, other neutrals, or targets that die to a lynch or Serial Killer. For example, Gyrlander was lynched even though you could've killed him in a ritual. Also, Sleuth can easily side with town (which Marsh already said he'd do). Finally, with the number of TPRs we have, I think this balances out.

  10. #4470

    Re: S-FM 299: Insanity 2: the Second One, Gamethread

    Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    I was witched on n1. My cell was visited on night 1 and Ganelon flipped Insane for me even though he was Drug Dealer. SecondPassing was witched on n2; he targeted Vacuum but shot Ganelon instead due to the bus.

    Ritual Killers can accidentally mark each other, other neutrals, or targets that die to a lynch or Serial Killer. For example, Gyrlander was lynched even though you could've killed him in a ritual. Also, Sleuth can easily side with town (which Marsh already said he'd do). Finally, with the number of TPRs we have, I think this balances out.
    Bro, listen to me, listen to me.

    There is not a witch. That would totally imbalance the setup and if either me or SJ were witch that person would be hard-defending the other person because the moment the ritual killer gets lynched the witch would lose too. There is not a witch. You are a lunatic.

    I visited you n1. Someone visited Gyr and never took credit for it. Every other visitation is accounted for. SJ HAD to have visited Gyr.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

  11. #4471

    Re: S-FM 299: Insanity 2: the Second One, Gamethread

    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Guess by where my vote is.

    If you have confirmation that I visited you n1, that means I couldn't have been at gyrlander's house. The only person who could have been at his house is Superjack. Superjack did not visit ur ass he said he visited MM n1 lol.
    Claiming to be citizen who visited me on n1 is an easy cop-out; if I said I wasn't visited, you could claim you're a Lunatic who is actually doctor. In your case, you simply claimed to visit a dead person.

    Superjack admitted to lying about n1 and n2 feedback:
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Sen. My role is Investigator. But the feedback I've received confirmed me as a car with Insanity Modifier.

    I'm acting like a dick because my n1 and N2 visitation notification don't make sense. I've lied about who I visited.

    I could be another town role, and whoever I visited have lied about their visitation.
    all I know for sure is that he can't be investigator. And before you say that MM received feedback on day 2, that's because Light bussed him.

  12. #4472

    Re: S-FM 299: Insanity 2: the Second One, Gamethread

    SP lied about who he killed. He was a jester by that point. He was spewing lots of other bullshit in the chat. He was no longer town and was trolling the game, as was Varcron. SP was not witched. SP targetted SJ.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

  13. #4473

    Re: S-FM 299: Insanity 2: the Second One, Gamethread

    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Also, please consider how absurdly shady a citizen rolecard is and the vested interest a person naturally has to hide that. I could easily claim an investigative and be like "oopsies I guess I'm a lunatic" after like 3 days.
    Well, what else can you claim?? Doctor?? You can't fake many roles as a Ritual Killer.

  14. #4474

    Re: S-FM 299: Insanity 2: the Second One, Gamethread

    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Bro, listen to me, listen to me.

    There is not a witch. That would totally imbalance the setup and if either me or SJ were witch that person would be hard-defending the other person because the moment the ritual killer gets lynched the witch would lose too. There is not a witch. You are a lunatic.

    I visited you n1. Someone visited Gyr and never took credit for it. Every other visitation is accounted for. SJ HAD to have visited Gyr.
    NO U. I already said why I think there's a witch. Everyone else can form their own opinions on this topic.

  15. #4475

    Re: S-FM 299: Insanity 2: the Second One, Gamethread

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I forgot the spam didn't I?

    I've been watching prison break, loving it so far on season 2.

    Banana is like T-bag. So obviously evil yet everyone seems to let him get away with it.

    I'd like to believe theoneceko is like michael scofield but from a different universe but slightly colder. But luck says otherwise.
    Here is my claim that I Visited theoneceko on n1.
    Michael Schofield actor plays a character in an alternative world in The Flash. Named CITIZEN Cold.

    I claimed who I visited,and what result I got.
    Cryptonic made this sig

  16. #4476

    Re: S-FM 299: Insanity 2: the Second One, Gamethread

    Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    Claiming to be citizen who visited me on n1 is an easy cop-out; if I said I wasn't visited, you could claim you're a Lunatic who is actually doctor. In your case, you simply claimed to visit a dead person.

    Superjack admitted to lying about n1 and n2 feedback:

    all I know for sure is that he can't be investigator. And before you say that MM received feedback on day 2, that's because Light bussed him.
    WHAT THE FUCK IS THE POINT IN THAT. THEN I CAN JUST CLAIM THE DOCTOR.

    If I knew I am ritual killer, I would not have made such strange decisions about my claims and night actions. I would just say I'm citizen and visit people and own it, or I'd say I'm investigative and lie about who I'm visiting. There's no reason to claim citizen (which justifies the visitation feedback) then lie about who I'm visiting.

    in what universe does this kind of play make sense as ritual killer?

    And literally moments after I said "I actually visited ceko" SJ was like "uhh yeah I also visited ceko". Who seems like the shadier person in this exchange >.<
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

  17. #4477

  18. #4478

    Re: S-FM 299: Insanity 2: the Second One, Gamethread

    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    SP lied about who he killed. He was a jester by that point. He was spewing lots of other bullshit in the chat. He was no longer town and was trolling the game, as was Varcron. SP was not witched. SP targetted SJ.
    SP may have been playing to his original rolecard, since he didn't know when to push for a lynch on Vacuum. In the end, he jumped on the Varcron train for obvious reasons.

  19. #4479

    Re: S-FM 299: Insanity 2: the Second One, Gamethread

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    YZB. I have the proof. I claimed it earlier.
    Then post it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

  20. #4480

    Re: S-FM 299: Insanity 2: the Second One, Gamethread

    Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    SP may have been playing to his original rolecard, since he didn't know when to push for a lynch on Vacuum. In the end, he jumped on the Varcron train for obvious reasons.
    He could have been, but everything SP said on day 3 was to stir shit and cause chaos.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •