Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
The fact I screwed up on my night feedback explains yzb and SuperJack's cautiousness. Yzb's citizen claim was weird. First, he claimed to visit Renegade because he thought I wasn't visited on n1:

Note how he claims to visit a dead person who couldn't confirm his visit, then comes up with this TMI post today:

I don't think anyone realized Gyr & Sen were visited until you pointed this out.

First, you point out the possibility of a Ritual Killer then push for a skip. I think you just dug your own grave here. My leads on Ganelon and SP are confirmed, now that I got the witch business cleared out of the way.

I believe yzb is RK and SJ is the witch. Since RK is obviously a higher priority target, yzb needs to die today.

-vote yzb25
That was the whole point. I didn't think you received visitation feedback, which meant I couldn't be a cit, so I said I visited Renee so there'd be no verification. If I was actually giving my targets feedback, there'd be no need to doubt my rolecard and start hiding who I was visiting.

And again, it's unimaginably unfuriating to be scumread for remembering basic information about people saying they were visited. Just because you dweebs don't write this shit down or just remember it doesn't mean people who remember it are fucking TMIing. Noone would even be considering Ritual Killer if I didn't bring this up. Earlier people were saying I was SK because I was dismantling the SK theory. Have you considered the possibility you all just suck and need to write things down? >.<