Page 78 of 92 FirstFirst ... 28 68 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 88 ... LastLast
Results 3,851 to 3,900 of 4558
  1. ISO #3851

2. ISO #3852

3. ISO #3853

4. ISO #3854

Re: S-FM 299: Insanity 2: the Second One, Gamethread

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    I would feel really bad if Sen is cult and is faking the feedback. I think he tried hard.
    I dare anyone to counterclaim me being the one getting confirmed by the Asylum Director. Noone will because that'd get them lynched today and end the game.

5. ISO #3855

6. ISO #3856

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    We can wait for MM if you guys want. Thats fine. I dont expect him to say anything that will change my mind though. Maybe confirm Vaccuum is guilty, but its pretty clear cut fmpov
    Cult would not leave feedback. You are just trying to derail from SuperJack's fuckup from earlier, now that your win will be denied, as your only chance at getting lynched is to push for a mislynch and try o get us to lynch you tomorrow.

7. ISO #3857

Quote Originally Posted by Sen View Post
    Cult would not leave feedback. You are just trying to derail from SuperJack's fuckup from earlier, now that your win will be denied, as your only chance at getting lynched is to push for a mislynch and try o get us to lynch you tomorrow.
    Ok so if Im cult and Vaccuum is my cult leader then you benefit from lynching him so how is it a "mislynch"? Wtf am I reading lol
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

8. ISO #3858

Earlier today Banana claimed having visitation feedback from SuperJack. Yesterday, SuperJack claimed visiting me and making it sound like there was no way to prove it because I had -conveniently- already claimed being visited by somebody else. So Banana is the single confirmation of SuperJack's claim.

SuperJack began d2 complaining to deathworlds about the feedback he got. Then -at the end of the day- he claimed being an investigator. There's no investigator feedback that can result in feedback that would make you upset. SuperJack was converted on N1 and is pissed (reasonably, since scum is fucked) because of that. he ended d2 with an early hammer before we could plan night actions that could help confirm many others.

Banana and SuperJack started trying to get rid of me -a threat to scum-, under the guise of trolling or whatever. Furthermore, their votes weren't removed after I showed that I was confirmed as town by the Asylum Director. No amount of trolling can justify trying to lynch a confirmed town unless you are scum.

Now that SuperJack started getting some attention, Banana suddenly remembered that he didn't get feedback, trying to jump on a train on Varcron. There isn't a single role in the setup that can NOT leave feedback one night, and start leaving feedback the night after.

9. ISO #3859

10. ISO #3860

11. ISO #3861

12. ISO #3862

Earlier today Banana claimed having visitation feedback from SuperJack. Yesterday, SuperJack claimed visiting me and making it sound like there was no way to prove it because I had -conveniently- already claimed being visited by somebody else. So Banana is the single confirmation of SuperJack's claim.

SuperJack began d2 complaining to deathworlds about the feedback he got. Then -at the end of the day- he claimed being an investigator. There's no investigator feedback that can result in feedback that would make you upset. SuperJack was converted on N1 and is pissed (reasonably, since scum is fucked) because of that. he ended d2 with an early hammer before we could plan night actions that could help confirm many others.

Banana and SuperJack started trying to get rid of me -a threat to scum-, under the guise of trolling or whatever. Furthermore, their votes weren't removed after I showed that I was confirmed as town by the Asylum Director. No amount of trolling can justify trying to lynch a confirmed town unless you are scum.

Now that SuperJack started getting some attention, Banana suddenly remembered that he didn't get feedback, trying to jump on a train on Varcron. There isn't a single role in the setup that can NOT leave feedback one night, and start leaving feedback the night after.
    I didnt have feedback night ONE. I got feedback night TWO

Night 1 - Vaccuum claims to have visited me, I didnt get feedback

Night 2 - I got feedback

There seems to have been a misunderstanding here.

13. ISO #3863

Night 2 - I got feedback

I could be a lunatic based off of that, but I doubt it considering you waited a full DAY to point it out.

14. ISO #3864

15. ISO #3865

Night 2 - I got feedback

No, I understood it clearly.

You are the single confirmation of SuperJack's claim.

Then you say that Varcron must be Cult, but if anything, the feedback would have to be reversed; he would've left feedback on N1 as a bodyguard, and then failed to leave anything on N2 as a converted Cultist, so your "this is solved by mechanics" argument makes no sense whatsoever.

16. ISO #3866

Then you say that Varcron must be Cult, but if anything, the feedback would have to be reversed; he would've left feedback on N1 as a bodyguard, and then failed to leave anything on N2 as a converted Cultist, so your "this is solved by mechanics" argument makes no sense whatsoever.
    I think he is either jester or cult based off of his game and his most recent claim to get me mis-lynched.

17. ISO #3867

18. ISO #3868

He LIED about visiting me. As to WHY he lied, whether it be because he is cult or otherwise, I dont know. But it was a lie

19. ISO #3869

He LIED about visiting me. As to WHY he lied, whether it be because he is cult or otherwise, I dont know. But it was a lie
    Or he's a lunatic and doesn't leave feedback and my feedback is from someone else, yet you used that weak argument to try and jump into an easy (mis?)lynch that was gaining traction.

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    I think he is either jester or cult based off of his game and his most recent claim to get me mis-lynched.
    Yes. Let's lynch Banana. Third time's the charm.

-vote BananaCucho

20. ISO #3870

Or he's a lunatic and doesn't leave feedback and my feedback is from someone else, yet you used that weak argument to try and jump into an easy (mis?)lynch that was gaining traction.

-vote BananaCucho
    Gaining traction? Are you high? He had 1 vote from secondguessing, after I said "lets vote someone like treecko or vaccuum". Wtf

21. ISO #3871

-vote BananaCucho
    Will you admit that if no one else fesses up to visiting you that its sketch

22. ISO #3872

23. ISO #3873

24. ISO #3874

25. ISO #3875

26. ISO #3876

???

I started this.

27. ISO #3877

Yeah, but I pointed it out?
    I don't understand why you're defending Varcron right now.

Granted you're in some sort of confirmation bias on Banana, but Varcron has to be scum.

28. ISO #3878

29. ISO #3879

Yeah, but I pointed it out?
    I don't understand why you're defending Varcron right now.

Granted you're in some sort of confirmation bias on Banana, but Varcron has to be scum.
    I'm not defending Varcron. I'm seeing a clear scum pattern there and exposing it.

Notice how Banana didn't show any interest in pushing anyone until after SJ's fuckup, and now he is clinging to the vaguest thread in order to finally start "scumhunting".

30. ISO #3880

From a misread, as you thought the BG didn't left feedback. Banana just jumped right on it.
    #3785 wasn't a misread I put BG in "quotes" for a reason
    People should know their feedback like the back of their hand

Varcron made a poor alibi, and we're lynching him for it

31. ISO #3881

I'm not defending Varcron. I'm seeing a clear scum pattern there and exposing it.

Notice how Banana didn't show any interest in pushing anyone until after SJ's fuckup, and now he is clinging to the vaguest thread in order to finally start "scumhunting".
    I'm not scumhunting. I'm voting someone who seems to be caught up in a lie

32. ISO #3882

I dont get whats so hard to get for him

33. ISO #3883

Y'know, he could also be Exec. I'm not justifying SJ's messups, but it would make sense to hop on the bandwagon on me again now that most "csummy" people are dead.

34. ISO #3884

Holdup, I said that "I" never had feedback yesterday, I assumed Banana had feedback up until he claimed otherwise, however I did not point that out for the reason that I thought he would pull something like today.

35. ISO #3885

Holdup, I said that "I" never had feedback yesterday, I assumed Banana had feedback up until he claimed otherwise, however I did not point that out for the reason that I thought he would pull something like today.
    Wat

36. ISO #3886

37. ISO #3887

Ok? Way to misread

38. ISO #3888

39. ISO #3889

How would I know that?
    It's possible he culted you, which is why you're defending him right now, which is very odd since Varcron was not townie these last two days. A sudden switch of view from you.

But explaining things with cult takes more correct guesses to get right, but Varcron lied so we should lynch him and not you. Did you see how long it took him to vote Banana? He was super caught with his pants down.

40. ISO #3890

How would I know that?
    Banana's excuse for voting Varcron is that I have visitation feedback, apparently from him but also claims that he's lying, so if he's lying I must have been visited by someone else, yet there's noone claiming doing it.

Almost everyone is accounted for. The only ones left who could have left visitation feedback would be yzb and MM. Either YZB or you are lying, since one of you killed renegade, and the same one killed Ganelon. If you truly visited Varcron, that means YZB killed Ganelon and is the true vig.

You claim being visited, so that means MM checked you and will confirm you as town or scum today.

There is no room for anyone visiting me but Varcron -unless you are lying about being visited-. Banana is lying.

41. ISO #3891

42. ISO #3892

It's possible he culted you, which is why you're defending him right now, which is very odd since Varcron was not townie these last two days. A sudden switch of view from you.

But explaining things with cult takes more correct guesses to get right, but Varcron lied so we should lynch him and not you. Did you see how long it took him to vote Banana? He was super caught with his pants down.
    Moreso I was thinking of what a jester would gain from pushing me other than to bring attention back to him.

43. ISO #3893

BREAKING NEWS

I don't know if I'll have time tomorrow, but this is solved, so here's the necessary information:

SuperJack's claim relies on noone but Banana.

SP claims being visited. The only ones who could've done this are MM or YZB -as everyone else with supposed visitation feedback rolecards are accounted for-, but then again, if SP's claim about visiting Varcron is true, that means that YZB visited Ganelon, so MM must have visited SP. In this case MM should be able to confirm SP as town or scum.

If neither MM nor YBZ visited me, that means Varcron did and Banana is lying about their N1 feedback.

I visited YZB, by the way. He will confirm.

This is enough to win. SP or Banana will die today and that's gg.

44. ISO #3894

Banana's excuse for voting Varcron is that I have visitation feedback, apparently from him but also claims that he's lying, so if he's lying I must have been visited by someone else, yet there's noone claiming doing it.

Almost everyone is accounted for. The only ones left who could have left visitation feedback would be yzb and MM. Either YZB or you are lying, since one of you killed renegade, and the same one killed Ganelon. If you truly visited Varcron, that means YZB killed Ganelon and is the true vig.

You claim being visited, so that means MM checked you and will confirm you as town or scum today.

There is no room for anyone visiting me but Varcron -unless you are lying about being visited-. Banana is lying.
    Hes lying about visiting me if he visited you. Cause I didnt get the feedback.

45. ISO #3895

46. ISO #3896

47. ISO #3897

SuperJack's claim relies on noone but Banana.

SP claims being visited. The only ones who could've done this are MM or YZB -as everyone else with supposed visitation feedback rolecards are accounted for-, but then again, if SP's claim about visiting Varcron is true, that means that YZB visited Ganelon, so MM must have visited SP. In this case MM should be able to confirm SP as town or scum.

If neither MM nor YBZ visited me, that means Varcron did and Banana is lying about their N1 feedback.

I visited YZB, by the way. He will confirm.

This is enough to win. SP or Banana will die today and that's gg.
    That's so convoluted. An easier and clear that is in line with people's reads are that I am the actual vigilante and that my shot went through to hit Varcron.
    Varcron goes to either straight kill (SK) or sprees (MM) at ceko's house or to directly Ganelon to guarantee a hit. OR Varcron goes to Sen's house and cults him after failing? A night 1 conversion.
    Seeing that I claimed vigilante yesterday and fearing a second night kill/believes there are three night killing yzb goes to hit me, or more likely is like sleuth or something that checked his two top town reads, Me and Sen, or he's the last bus, or he's a witch, all of them line up with his day 2 behavior. We can wait on MM, but if there's cult in setup, it's also possible he's culted now.

There are other ways of explaining the night actions, and yours only looks at the way youwant to look at.

Banana claimed her feedback EARLY ON, which was extremely risky to be doing so as a scum player, while Varcron has been fence sitting and bsing about his role since day 1. It's amazing he's still alive. His posts haven't gotten any more coherent or understandable. You've been on Banana for three days now, everyone else can see why she's town. Three good reasons were given for why there were a bunch of votes this and that way. She did not vote in self-preservation even on the edge of a lynch; meanwhile, Varcron STILL hasn't given a good reply to all the crap he's been doing. Why are you so stuck on her? You legit can't blame me for thinking you and Var and in a cult team. It just doesn't make sense.

48. ISO #3898

49. ISO #3899

50. ISO #3900