S-FM 299: Insanity 2: the Second One, Gamethread - Page 32
Register

User Tag List

Page 32 of 92 FirstFirst ... 22 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 42 82 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,600 of 4558
  1. ISO #1551

Re: S-FM 299: Insanity 2: the Second One, Gamethread

Banana and Sen have been bashing heads for a while now, and the argument isn't even progressing any more. F for the people catching up lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

2. ISO #1552

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    @Sen

See, one of the votes on me doesnt even scum read me and is voting me for EXACTLY the reason I said he is
    No, you're changing my words

I am voting you because you are acting strange in my eyes, not because i'm terrified of you being pocketted.

3. ISO #1553

4. ISO #1554

5. ISO #1555

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Banana and Sen have been bashing heads for a while now, and the argument isn't even progressing any more. F for the people catching up lol.
    Yes. Apologies for the spam, but I've had games where scum gets to live multiple days because I just call them out and then don't bother pushing hard enough.

6. ISO #1556

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post

I am voting you because you are acting strange in my eyes, not because i'm terrified of you being pocketted.
    Right, you're voting me for being chaotic, not for scum reading me. Is that accurate?
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

7. ISO #1557

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    he said Banana was a pro-town neutral which is a very interesting assertion
    That's because I saw something that might have been nothing but also might have been something. And if I'm not saying why, it's because I 1: don't know if it's true and 2: don't think it's pro-town to reveal it.

Also damn guys, are we going to reach the 2k posts on the first day lol? I leave for some hours and it's catch-up o'clock again.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

8. ISO #1558

9. ISO #1559

Remind you of a game with me and you? lol
    It does actually. That's part of what is making this whole experience so traumatic for me lol.
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

10. ISO #1560

Quote Originally Posted by Sen View Post
    Frinckles is opportunistic and Galeon is a sheep. What's to address?
    This is probably the first inherently scummy post I've seen from Sen. Frinckles is opportunistic, but that's somehow ok? He went from "I'm bored" to "GO GO GO ALL CLAIM OR DIE" with zero progression and in no time, but that's ok? ...what about no? +scumpoints

And hm, Ganelon being a sheep is not really true. He's just less spammy than you all (@ganelon how times have changed lol), but he did give original thoughs. His meta insight on Light and myself, for example, went really unnoticed, yet is pretty important because he knows both of us well enough for it to be useful. I do admit I do not know much about his global reads, though.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

11. ISO #1561

12. ISO #1562

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    It does actually. That's part of what is making this whole experience so traumatic for me lol.
    Banana is causing the most fun form of mafia PTSD atm

13. ISO #1563

BananaCucho
    Posts 150
    Varcron
    Posts 140
    Light_Yagami
    Posts 136
    Ganelon
    Posts 120
    Sen
    Posts 117
    yzb25
    Posts 109
    Frinckles
    Posts 100
    SuperJack
    Posts 88
    Marshmallow Marshall
    Posts 81
    Gyrlander
    Posts 81
    renegade
    Posts 53
    secondpassing
    Posts 19
    theoneceko
    Posts 16
    deathworlds

Treecko does have 16 posts... any normal game thats enough to not be replaced

Also, I think I may have a problem

14. ISO #1564

15. ISO #1565

Oops, left out my posts, silly mobile copy paste

Total Posts 1,564
    Who Posted?

Posts 352
    BananaCucho

Posts 150
    Varcron

Posts 140
    Light_Yagami

Posts 136
    Ganelon

Posts 121
    Sen

Posts 117
    yzb25

Posts 109
    Frinckles

Posts 100
    SuperJack

Posts 89
    Marshmallow Marshall

Posts 81
    Gyrlander

Posts 81
    renegade

Posts 53
    secondpassing

Posts 19
    theoneceko

Posts 16
    deathworlds

19 posts by Treecko

16. ISO #1566

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post

So, you're basically voting him because his play is not orthodox enough? For someone who feels like veterans are a bit like intolerant dictators who decide of what kind of play is good and what kind of play isn't, and then lynch those who do not fit in, your tolerance to fancy/chaotic plays that do work (look at the amount of meaningful discussion this all generated) is pretty low...
    My conclusion is that you either do not really believe what you say about the "veteran meta", or that you are just purely and simply scum. Which one do you choose? :^)

17. ISO #1567

18. ISO #1568

19. ISO #1569

So you have 52 posts and couldn't find a single one where you did something meaningful for the town. Talk about building a case against yourself.
    I could if I wanted to, but why bother? I put together evidence that the votes on me are based off of my chaotic play yesterday and you dismissed it. Why waste my time doing something else for you when you'll dismiss that too?

20. ISO #1570

I could if I wanted to, but why bother? I put together evidence that the votes on me are based off of my chaotic play yesterday and you dismissed it. Why waste my time doing something else for you when you'll dismiss that too?
    Cry me a river.

21. ISO #1571

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    This is probably the first inherently scummy post I've seen from Sen. Frinckles is opportunistic, but that's somehow ok? He went from "I'm bored" to "GO GO GO ALL CLAIM OR DIE" with zero progression and in no time, but that's ok? ...what about no? +scumpoints

And hm, Ganelon being a sheep is not really true. He's just less spammy than you all (@ganelon how times have changed lol), but he did give original thoughs. His meta insight on Light and myself, for example, went really unnoticed, yet is pretty important because he knows both of us well enough for it to be useful. I do admit I do not know much about his global reads, though.
    He changes with the wind... now why...

22. ISO #1572

23. ISO #1573

24. ISO #1574

So, you're basically voting him because his play is not orthodox enough? For someone who feels like veterans are a bit like intolerant dictators who decide of what kind of play is good and what kind of play isn't, and then lynch those who do not fit in, your tolerance to fancy/chaotic plays that do work (look at the amount of meaningful discussion this all generated) is pretty low...
    My conclusion is that you either do not really believe what you say about the "veteran meta", or that you are just purely and simply scum. Which one do you choose? :^)
    I never said that

I said something about his posts makes me feel goofy, conjure up where I brought up veteran meta in this game

The play works, but that doesn't mean it isn't a strange thing to do in this sort of game (in MY opinion)

25. ISO #1575

Oops, left out my posts, silly mobile copy paste

Total Posts 1,564
    Who Posted?

Posts 352
    BananaCucho

Posts 150
    Varcron

Posts 140
    Light_Yagami

Posts 136
    Ganelon

Posts 121
    Sen

Posts 117
    yzb25

Posts 109
    Frinckles

Posts 100
    SuperJack

Posts 89
    Marshmallow Marshall

Posts 81
    Gyrlander

Posts 81
    renegade

Posts 53
    secondpassing

Posts 19
    theoneceko

Posts 16
    deathworlds

19 posts by Treecko
    352 posts stop cluttering the thread you *****

Thank you Anonymous Donor

26. ISO #1576

27. ISO #1577

28. ISO #1578

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Scum is anti-town. You are being anti town because you are scum.
    OH NO, SUPERJACK HAS FALLEN! He's calling people scummy because "they're scum" now. What are we gonna do?!?!?!?!
    but seriously, your case against Banana isn't exactly good.
    Ok. Kind of caught up, although my brain is still wishing to be asleep.

Banana, you are pretending that the votes on you are due to the whole TPR fishing of yesterday -just like yesterday you tried to make it lok like we were policy lynching you-.

While you pushing on the low-hanging fruit is indeed a part of the read, the fact is that you haven't changed anything since; tons of fluff and random buddying since we started voting you, followed by feigned indifference (which is scummy as fuck, because a town player would never let themselves get lynched nor allow others to waste time voting them), and now when it's landed that you are really being lynched today, you engage panic mode and jump into a train of the only player who has a chance of matching the amount of votes on you.
    [COLOR="#FF8C00]Gecko has commited the heinous crime of not being towny, though. He has also not been very active. Oh, and he didn't scream town like he did last game, far from it. Low hanging fruits can be red, you know.[/COLOR]
    Yet still tons of content too. You cannot accuse him of lacking content, and as long as content is dominating, some fun is just fun in my opinion. Do you disagree? As for "feigned indifference", if you think it's feigned, then you can't accuse him of actually being indifferent and say he's scummy because of it... Oh, and it is just not true that scum want to survive less than town, so unless you're calling Banana a Jester King, this is a fallacy: you are excluding what isn't to be excluded.

I don't like Sen so much atm.

29. ISO #1579
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    Didn't you lean town on him 10 posts ago?
    I said I had no opinion on Varcron

30. ISO #1580

Yes. He's a benign, and like I said; he'll side with the town or I'll chop his head right away.

Banana is anti-town scum.
    You can't seriously think sleuths giddily partake in mass roleclaim trains that risk pissing off powerful alignments and could also obviously totally backfire on the sleuth.

31. ISO #1581
    Ganelon

I’ve also stated a while back that I scumread Varcron (a few IRL days ago)

32. ISO #1582

My vote on Light has very little impact on the game as of now, so I think I'll just move on to what is now another scumread.
    -vote Sen
    Note that I'm still very open to lynching Light and Renegade. I also have an eye on Varcron, but not enough to say I'd push him.

33. ISO #1583

34. ISO #1584
    Ganelon

I’d be more tempted to believe that SJ is scum rather than Sen. I think Sen is just in a death tunnel

35. ISO #1585
    Ganelon

then why do you want to kill him?
    Because he’s being apathetic as fuck and his reasons to vote Banana seemed like bs to me

36. ISO #1586

He changes with the wind... now why...
    Perhaps because the post is actually scummy for the reasons I'm putting in my replies?

37. ISO #1587
    Ganelon

Plus, I’d argue he claimed his role waaaaaay too quickly

38. ISO #1588

My vote on Light has very little impact on the game as of now, so I think I'll just move on to what is now another scumread.
    -vote Sen
    Note that I'm still very open to lynching Light and Renegade. I also have an eye on Varcron, but not enough to say I'd push him.
    I don't really know if I am on the right side with my vote currently, the past few pages have put some doubt in me when it comes to my thoughts, so my vote will be put away for now

Time to re read some more

-vote unvote

39. ISO #1589

I’ve also stated a while back that I scumread Varcron (a few IRL days ago)
    Oh you just posted this.

You know, I'm having a hard time figuring out what you believe in. Is it because you haven't formed an opinion on anything yet?
    Like you say one thing and another thing and then get swayed by the most simple of comments.

40. ISO #1590

41. ISO #1591
    Ganelon

-vote Sen
    Why Renegade? Renegade is significantly townie than last game.

42. ISO #1592

43. ISO #1593

I’m actually starting to suspect the train on Banana is scum driven.
    I do believe there is a bunch of evils on it, but probably more a bunch of opportunistic solo evils than an organized scum team, i.e. I don't believe there's a cult team driving the train.

44. ISO #1594
    Ganelon

Oh you just posted this.

You know, I'm having a hard time figuring out what you believe in. Is it because you haven't formed an opinion on anything yet?
    Like you say one thing and another thing and then get swayed by the most simple of comments.
    I admit I’m guilty of that. But I dont think there’s many people scumreading Varcron...

45. ISO #1595

I do believe there is a bunch of evils on it, but probably more a bunch of opportunistic solo evils than an organized scum team, i.e. I don't believe there's a cult team driving the train.
    If there were a cult they would only benefit from a skip, there shouldn't be any organized cult yet (unless DW messed with us hardcore)

46. ISO #1596

Varcron is apethetic, but so are you Ganelon.

If I'm reading you correctly, you've failed to put yourself into his shoes. Your two opening comments are similar. An expression of fear against the setup, and unease at what sort of role you have been given.
    I'm thinking you have a neutral evil scum rolecard, and are just hoping that you're actually a lunatic but don't want to commit to it because what if you're not a lunatic after all and you'd be gamethrowing for yourself?

47. ISO #1597

Yet still tons of content too.
    Same thing I asked him to do: show me a single one of his posts where he's helped the town in a meaningful way.

You cannot accuse him of lacking content, and as long as content is dominating, some fun is just fun in my opinion. Do you disagree?
    I clearly stated in one of my cases against him that shitposting at the start can be ignored, so that it doesn't matter much on its own.

As for "feigned indifference", if you think it's feigned, then you can't accuse him of actually being indifferent and say he's scummy because of it... Oh, and it is just not true that scum want to survive less than town, so unless you're calling Banana a Jester King, this is a fallacy: you are excluding what isn't to be excluded.
    ???

48. ISO #1598

-vote Sen
    Make a proper case against me or fuck off with that useless vote.

49. ISO #1599

Varcron is apethetic, but so are you Ganelon.

If I'm reading you correctly, you've failed to put yourself into his shoes. Your two opening comments are similar. An expression of fear against the setup, and unease at what sort of role you have been given.
    I'm thinking you have a neutral evil scum rolecard, and are just hoping that you're actually a lunatic but don't want to commit to it because what if you're not a lunatic after all and you'd be gamethrowing for yourself?
    I'm not sure if some of that was directed towards me so i'll answer a little bit. This setup is innately built to mess with our heads, and I don't like not knowing the one constant in my life in FM (a rolecard). My game is to watch and see like I have for most of my early games.

50. ISO #1600

Why Renegade? Renegade is significantly townie than last game.
    How is he townier? I've already detailed my scumread on him in a reply to Secondpassing's case against him, but here are the main points:

- He pushes people a bit, but never follows it up, never commits, never actually brings info out of the pushes.
    - He seems to be concerned mostly about his survival; he has to be pushed at for him to actually participate and at least try to look like he's contributing.
    - He just throws discredits (and insults) at anyone who disagrees with him or attacks him.