S-FM 299: Insanity 2: the Second One, Gamethread - Page 28
Register

User Tag List

Page 28 of 92 FirstFirst ... 18 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 38 78 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,400 of 4558
  1. ISO #1351

Re: S-FM 299: Insanity 2: the Second One, Gamethread

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Vi una columna de luz, mas brillante que el sol, directamente arriba de mi cabeza, y este luz gradualmente descendio hasta descansar sobre mi

Al reposar sobre mi la luz, vi en el aire arriba de mi, a dos personajes, cuyo fulgor y gloria no admiten descripcion

Uno de ellos me hablo, llamandome por mi nombre, y dijo, señalando al otro "Banana, este es mi hijo amado. Escuchalo"
    I saw a column of light, brighter than the sun, directly above my head, and this light gradually descended until it rested above me.

As it rested on me, I saw in the air above me, two characters, whose glare and glory do not admit description.

One of them talked to me, calling my name, and said, pointing to the other "Banana, this is my beloved child. Listen to him.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

2. ISO #1352

3. ISO #1353
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Oh god I read "I need to fuck soon".
    if only

4. ISO #1354

5. ISO #1355
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    You gonna claim Ganelon?
    no

6. ISO #1356

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    why not Frinckles?
    Banana has the intelligence not to claim or to push for claims. Yet did not.

Banana claimed to not read the setup and claim that because of this, this is town.

Later on, then asks simple questions about the roles.

Fills the game up with a ton of fluff. Making it more difficult to play.

Has been flirting with multiple people. Daring people to lynch him, claiming it's crazy WiFom.

None of this is good for town.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

7. ISO #1357

8. ISO #1358

9. ISO #1359

10. ISO #1360
    Ganelon

Then why did you ask other people to do so?
    TBH I thought it was a good idea at the very beginning. The idea being that you could use the info to confirm your own role.
    lastly, because its a simple way of pushing someone. you find out who's willing to vote who and what people do under pressure.

11. ISO #1361

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Banana has the intelligence not to claim or to push for claims. Yet did not.

Banana claimed to not read the setup and claim that because of this, this is town.

Later on, then asks simple questions about the roles.

Fills the game up with a ton of fluff. Making it more difficult to play.

Has been flirting with multiple people. Daring people to lynch him, claiming it's crazy WiFom.

None of this is good for town.
    Counterpoint

All of this is good for town
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

12. ISO #1362

TBH I thought it was a good idea at the very beginning. The idea being that you could use the info to confirm your own role.
    lastly, because its a simple way of pushing someone. you find out who's willing to vote who and what people do under pressure.
    But then you changed your mind?
    I'm reading that as if those reasons sound very logical to you.
    What changed your mind?

_____

While we're having this discussion, how do you feel about Varcron and his posts?

13. ISO #1363
    Ganelon

-vote BananaCucho

I'm fine with this train.

14. ISO #1364

15. ISO #1365

16. ISO #1366

17. ISO #1367

Got another 4 (or 2 for those tryhards) pages to go. Guess I was more interested in responding to Banana in these pages.

-unvote

There's a reason for this, I'm just not gonna say it out loud. I'll let yzb start being paranoid trying to figure out why instead.
    I can come up with reasons.

lol Kira is quite a personality. This same personality found 2/3 the scum team last game and nobody believed him cause I cc'd and was the "town read veteran" who had up until then been "scum hunting and leading town"

He's low hanging fruit. He's stubborn. Shame on anyone seriously scum reading him right now.
    Humans are afraid of the unknown, it's hard to know what he's thinking.
    Thankfully, I'm less afraid of the unknown than most people, but the thing is 50% isn't good enough.
    His posts are of the yeeting quality.

Vaccuums observation last game is coming true again this game. The "big dog veterans" with loud voices are rhe ones being town read, believed, and heard, while the new or "different" players like Renae and Kira are being set up as easy lynch targets. Its kinda ridiculous.
    It's not ridiculous. Deception is a game played by at least two people. Someone has to hide information/lie, and the other person needs to accept it.
    Since the new players haven't tailored their message, those that are scum are not very deceptive. You can get new players that just know what to say, but those are few and far in between.

More experienced players have developed their language and mafia skills so it becomes harder to navigate the deception game with them.
    One can, it just takes more time.

Which is why I focus on intent. The intent is harder to hide if one doesn't change their persona.

______

Stuff that might not make sense to you:
    Especially this lobby, there are a lot of players I had a good chance of vibing with. As long, or for a long while anyway, it'll be difficult for me to catch them, but in the meantime, if they want to sustain their persona
    and their vibe- it'll cost their scum play. When they inevitably need to change their feelings, that's when they get noticed. It's how I catch scum most games anyway.

Back in my day people had balls to call out veteran players that were "scum hunting" or "reaction testing". Its so damn easy here for a veteran scum to pretend to be town because nobody reads correctly.
    So uh, help me out. Which of the veterans are scum? I'm sure there's one.

How did you get that from what I said? If anything, those who went along with the craziness for certain people, yet not for others should be examined. Galeon for example voted secondguessing and yzb. He was willing to out up everyone. Pringles though skipped over secondguessing qnd egged us on, wanting to "chinese fire drill" others, and is now throwing me under the bus for something he encouraged.
    Ganelon is indeed an oddity. He said he was against a mass claim, then jumped right on it right after like a singular post from you begging him on.

18. ISO #1368
    Ganelon

Spoiler : post :

But then you changed your mind?
    What changed your mind?

_____

While we're having this discussion, how do you feel about Varcron and his posts?

Quote Originally Posted by Quote
    What changed your mind?
    It's possible for cult to get info about roles this way

19. ISO #1369

I think that's not AI for Renegade unfortunately....

Spoiler : I purposefully left you a convenient short summary under that to quote you could have used it :

I have no meta on renegade.

Tell me what is then. What is AI for renegade?

Is he town?

20. ISO #1370
    Ganelon

Got another 4 (or 2 for those tryhards) pages to go. Guess I was more interested in responding to Banana in these pages.

Thankfully, I'm less afraid of the unknown than most people, but the thing is 50% isn't good enough.

It's not ridiculous. Deception is a game played by at least two people. Someone has to hide information/lie, and the other person needs to accept it.
    Since the new players haven't tailored their message, those that are scum are not very deceptive. You can get new players that just know what to say, but those are few and far in between.

More experienced players have developed their language and mafia skills so it becomes harder to navigate the deception game with them.

Which is why I focus on intent. The intent is harder to hide if one doesn't change their persona.

______

Especially this lobby, there are a lot of players I had a good chance of vibing with. As long, or for a long while anyway, it'll be difficult for me to catch them, but in the meantime, if they want to sustain their persona
    and their vibe- it'll cost their scum play. When they inevitably need to change their feelings, that's when they get noticed. It's how I catch scum most games anyway.

Ganelon is indeed an oddity. He said he was against a mass claim, then jumped right on it right after like a singular post from you begging him on.
    I don't remember being against a mass claim until after it (partially) happened.

21. ISO #1371

______

Galeon advocated for a mass claim before I did

22. ISO #1372

23. ISO #1373
    Ganelon

Spoiler : I purposefully left you a convenient short summary under that to quote you could have used it :

I have no meta on renegade.

Tell me what is then. What is AI for renegade?

Is he town?
    Renegade's the kind of guy who I'd see attacking e.g. "veteran" players (as a non-veteran player). Secondly, many of his posts contained personal attacks (of some degree) or ATEs. I don't think that's an indication of his alignment - not to say that he's town, just that I don't think he's scum for that reason.

24. ISO #1374

25. ISO #1375

26. ISO #1376
    Ganelon

I feel pretty personally betrayed and deflated rn. I wasmt expecting the Galeon vote
    you could always convince me to vote Frinckles instead :P

27. ISO #1377
    Ganelon

I find it odd that you start the game with a confusing play and now find it odd that someone else continued the game with a confusing play.
    I was thinking about the exact same thing.

28. ISO #1378

29. ISO #1379

30. ISO #1380
    Ganelon

meh. the truth of the matter is that in some games I'm extremely inconsistent. I change my mind often and am sometimes incoherent. this unfortunately is one of these games.
    I want to see how this train develops bc it looks very high-stake to me.

31. ISO #1381

I find it odd that you start the game with a confusing play and now find it odd that someone else continued the game with a confusing play.
    My play wasn't confusing. Discussion needed boosting, attention needed to be drawn to the setup, ways to read people needed attention since it's not normal mafia. I had a debate on lynching D1. That is not confusing play.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

32. ISO #1382

33. ISO #1383

34. ISO #1384

meh. the truth of the matter is that in some games I'm extremely inconsistent. I change my mind often and am sometimes incoherent. this unfortunately is one of these games.
    I want to see how this train develops bc it looks very high-stake to me.
    Develops? Most of the votes from putting me up to L-2 in the merry-go-round chaos claim vote are still there. There'a nothing more to develop.

35. ISO #1385

36. ISO #1386

37. ISO #1387

38. ISO #1388
    Ganelon

Develops? Most of the votes from putting me up to L-2 in the merry-go-round chaos claim vote are still there. There'a nothing more to develop.
    actually fuck it if I'm voting in the direction I think needs voting then fuck
    -vote Frinckles

not moving my vote. Frinckles was much more of a snake than anyone else, and like I said has been playing his scum meta to a T.
    lastly, I think secondpassing is town bc he seems to be scumhunting
    and I think Kira is scum, and that Frinckles is lying about Kira being town.

39. ISO #1389
    Ganelon

@all

If you're going to punish me for what went down yesterday, fine. I've long accepted that.

But lynch Galeon next. Punish him as well.
    sorry
    vote Frinckles with me

40. ISO #1390

@all

If you're going to punish me for what went down yesterday, fine. I've long accepted that.

But lynch Galeon next. Punish him as well.
    Wow, you really trying to advertise to players emotional sides? SCUM.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

41. ISO #1391

42. ISO #1392
    Ganelon

Frinckles needs lynching

43. ISO #1393

44. ISO #1394

45. ISO #1395
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Wow, you really trying to advertise to players emotional sides? SCUM.
    I think Frinckles is much worse bc Frinckles supported a mass-claim rather apathetically, from the sides. and I think Frinckles is objectively scummier

46. ISO #1396

47. ISO #1397

48. ISO #1398

49. ISO #1399
    Ganelon

so:
    Town - Sen, MM, yzb, secondpassing
    Scum - Light, Frinckles
    is where I stand

50. ISO #1400
    Ganelon