Results 1,301 to 1,350 of 4558
  1. ISO #1301

2. ISO #1302

3. ISO #1303

4. ISO #1304

5. ISO #1305

Re: S-FM 299: Insanity 2: the Second One, Gamethread

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Well, I'm town as far as I know. So I need to play towards my win condition. Um. Scum come out with your hands up.
    Lol. What's up with the mess on pages 16-17 tho? I'm not so sure you're town, sadly. If only funny posts like this were town tells...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

6. ISO #1306

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Not after the link I shared
    You monster
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

7. ISO #1307

8. ISO #1308

9. ISO #1309

10. ISO #1310

11. ISO #1311

12. ISO #1312

13. ISO #1313

14. ISO #1314

15. ISO #1315

Yet game after game, it's the same routine
    And I grow so weary of the sound of screams
    And I, Sen, the Pumpkin King
    Have grown so tired of the same old thing

Oh, somewhere deep inside of these bones
    An emptiness began to grow
    There's something out there, far from my home
    A longing that I've never known
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

16. ISO #1316

Yet game after game, it's the same routine
    And I grow so weary of the sound of screams
    And I, Sen, the Pumpkin King
    Have grown so tired of the same old thing

Oh, somewhere deep inside of these bones
    An emptiness began to grow
    There's something out there, far from my home
    A longing that I've never known
    Fuck I forgot to change Pumpkin to Jester

Just lynch me, I am ashamed of this

17. ISO #1317

18. ISO #1318

It does appear that yesterday's mass claim spike has fallen short. Only 4 roles have been claimed so far.

But I do agree further claiming will probably not serve the town, especially at this time where roles are possibly unknown. If the claimed roles are in fact true, this gives scum already lots of information to work with n1. Further claiming will only help that effort.

I am suspicious that banana was the one that from what I can tell pushed the effort in the first place, only to let it die down. What was the point then?

19. ISO #1319

Quote Originally Posted by renegade View Post
    It does appear that yesterday's mass claim spike has fallen short. Only 4 roles have been claimed so far.

But I do agree further claiming will probably not serve the town, especially at this time where roles are possibly unknown. If the claimed roles are in fact true, this gives scum already lots of information to work with n1. Further claiming will only help that effort.

I am suspicious that banana was the one that from what I can tell pushed the effort in the first place, only to let it die down. What was the point then?
    Pushes until the roleclaims are scummy.
    Claiming is useless and scummy for vets.
    Banana is scum.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

20. ISO #1320

21. ISO #1321

BC wasn't the only one pushing the effort. L-2 votes don't materialize out of thin air. He also didn't "let it die down", he pushed and pushed and pushed even when it seemed totally futile. You're framing this as opportunistic when it really wasn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

22. ISO #1322

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    BC wasn't the only one pushing the effort. L-2 votes don't materialize out of thin air. He also didn't "let it die down", he pushed and pushed and pushed even when it seemed totally futile. You're framing this as opportunistic when it really wasn't.
    Please read a little harder. If you'd read half of BC's shit in the past 16 hours properly you wouldn't have come to this conclusion.
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

23. ISO #1323

No it was me and my 3 alts

24. ISO #1324

25. ISO #1325

Ok dad
    Wow I've not even graduated and that still hit me

26. ISO #1326

27. ISO #1327

28. ISO #1328

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    @deathworlds

4. Do not post links to other websites.
    Oi now, y'all be good. That rule's in place for a reason
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

29. ISO #1329

30. ISO #1330

31. ISO #1331

32. ISO #1332

33. ISO #1333

34. ISO #1334

35. ISO #1335

36. ISO #1336

37. ISO #1337

38. ISO #1338

39. ISO #1339

40. ISO #1340

41. ISO #1341

42. ISO #1342

43. ISO #1343

44. ISO #1344

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    pancakes with cream and strawberry jam

alright lets see what we got
    Vi una columna de luz, mas brillante que el sol, directamente arriba de mi cabeza, y este luz gradualmente descendio hasta descansar sobre mi

Al reposar sobre mi la luz, vi en el aire arriba de mi, a dos personajes, cuyo fulgor y gloria no admiten descripcion

Uno de ellos me hablo, llamandome por mi nombre, y dijo, señalando al otro "Banana, este es mi hijo amado. Escuchalo"

45. ISO #1345

No, the claims don't make sense. Claiming is useless today.
    They don't

I personally think that at least 40% of us are lunatics based off of the goofiness of this save, so any claim is subject basically to get lunaticed depending if we get a visit from the counselor

I find it also interesting how Banana has openly wolfed to get four claims. This game is GOOFY!

46. ISO #1346

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    They don't

I personally think that at least 40% of us are lunatics based off of the goofiness of this save, so any claim is subject basically to get lunaticed depending if we get a visit from the counselor

I find it also interesting how Banana has openly wolfed to get four claims. This game is GOOFY!
    AWOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

47. ISO #1347

48. ISO #1348
    Ganelon

Okay so I've read everything apart from the last page or so.

With regards to BC's points about classism, I think there's some truth to that. Players that are "playing the right way" but "have scummy dimensions" seem to get a free pass in favour of "players playing the wrong way" because apparently "sure the former player has scummy dimensions but at least he's playing right. Let's focus on the wrong players first".

However, as a member of the esteemed, heavenly class of veterans. I must say it's very difficult to push a read on someone without getting lambasted for pushing a noob or pushing someone who's LHF or pushing a rusty veteran. If I was morally pure enough for all of you, I'd only be able to push 3 or 4 players in this game. It's a little difficult to for some of us to check all our privileges at times, so cut a little slack?

Also, MM, please go back and read what happened. I know there has been a crazy number of pages, but your view on the claimants is lacking gargantuan pieces of context and I don't want to sit here spelling it all out. You pester light for not giving enough thoughts, but honestly the dude hangs around and gives thoughts reasonably regularly. Not every contribution he makes is A-grade shit but in a setup like this I'm not expecting high-level mafia play. Also, your issues with Light's playstyle are an issue to be resolved outside of the game, anyway. I'd rather you used your limited time to build a more cohesive view on the major events of the day.
    +1. at this point I think I'm familiar enough with your scum meta to say that you're probably not scum this game.

49. ISO #1349
    Ganelon

Vote Banana
    why not Frinckles?

50. ISO #1350
    Ganelon

BTW I need to fuck off soon because I'm quite busy. I've like 30 mins