S-FM 299: Insanity 2: the Second One, Gamethread - Page 25
Register

User Tag List

Page 25 of 92 FirstFirst ... 15 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 35 75 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,250 of 4558
  1. ISO #1201

Re: S-FM 299: Insanity 2: the Second One, Gamethread

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    I just honestly can't tell if Banana is power-wolfing or in care-free town mode. This setup has admittedly had some adverse effects on my play-style as well regardless of my role. Banana wouldn't push that hard for a MC without having his fake-claim on hand so I can see why lynching there might be good.
    Weak.

2. ISO #1202

3. ISO #1203

4. ISO #1204

5. ISO #1205

6. ISO #1206

7. ISO #1207

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Weak.
    Don't take advantage of the fact that I have other obligations. I can read 61 pages fairly quickly and I will thunderdome the hell out of anyone to find scum.

My statement is valid. You guys want me to play the game, let's play.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

8. ISO #1208

9. ISO #1209

10. ISO #1210

Don't take advantage of the fact that I have other obligations. I can read 61 pages fairly quickly and I will thunderdome the hell out of anyone to find scum.

My statement is valid. You guys want me to play the game, let's play.
    "Banana wouldn't push that hard for a MC without a fake claim on hand"

That's weak. Its untrue. You don't know me long but you obviously don't know me, so don't make untrue statements like this.

11. ISO #1211

No you are untouchable. There are certain players that people would refuse to put up in the craziness yesterday, you being one of them

No veterans were voted up except me, and that was because I led the charge. There's definitely a lot of classism going on at sc2mafia and I refuse to continue to stay silent!
    Ah, so you're basically saying that whoever went with your crazy shit yesterday is worthy of your protection. Does that mean you town read them, or not necessarily?

Thank you Anonymous Donor

12. ISO #1212

13. ISO #1213

14. ISO #1214

That's weak. Its untrue. You don't know me long but you obviously don't know me, so don't make untrue statements like this.
    You're a smart enough player to have an out. I know that. I've watched your scum game. Explain to me the massclaim theory.

15. ISO #1215

16. ISO #1216

Make of all of that what you will

Or continue to attack inexperienced and/or different players for weak arguments or for not conforming to the way you want them to play the game

Fly my banner after I'm gone, remember the name is BANANA and not "bc for breadcrumb"
    Interestingly I haven't attacked anyone yet besides you a little bit. I have not felt very engaged in the events and I'm sitting far away throwing some random comments.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

17. ISO #1217

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Ah, so you're basically saying that whoever went with your crazy shit yesterday is worthy of your protection. Does that mean you town read them, or not necessarily?
    How did you get that from what I said? If anything, those who went along with the craziness for certain people, yet not for others should be examined. Galeon for example voted secondguessing and yzb. He was willing to out up everyone. Pringles though skipped over secondguessing qnd egged us on, wanting to "chinese fire drill" others, and is now throwing me under the bus for something he encouraged.

18. ISO #1218

Also, this is an untrue statement. I'm very observant and while we may not go back as far as you and SB16 I've seen how you play. You start really playing with pressure on you to do something. That doesn't mean you're scum here but you need to give me something besides Mech talk.

19. ISO #1219

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    We've had the following 4 roleclaims thus far:

The1Ceko - Sheriff
    Varcron - Bodyguard
    Bananacucho - Doctor
    Frinckles - Asylum Counsellor

Ah, so you're still a little behind. No worries then, I was wondering why you didn't comment on this earlier lol.

Also, you're giving SJ wayyy too much credit for his game too far. People are going to be thinking about ways to not look like a neutral evil, and getting into a stupid no-lynch argument is a bait asf way to do that. We've had a million scum players who make their day 1 about questioning the foundations of an FM game to get "spotlight" townpoints and "bravery" townpoints. You're giving it way too much credit.
    what what WHAT

Why in the world would you openly claim Doctor on D1... just why? I don't know how to read that. It's so weird, but on the other hand, why do that as scum?
    Also, the Frinckles claim is interesting, but it puts a target in his back. Ugh. D1 claims are bad in most cases, and those claims are no exceptions.

I didn't say SJ was lock town I just said that he had townpoints while most other players did not, and that I had a feeling he was town (nothing to do with his personality, being nice doesn't equal being town and I think everyone here knows that).
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

20. ISO #1220

21. ISO #1221

You're a smart enough player to have an out. I know that. I've watched your scum game. Explain to me the massclaim theory.
    Bro I was bored and went with a high energy thing that was happening. It was a lot of fun. Not much strategy to it at all. I'm much more calculating as scum, you of all people should KNOW that I do not enjoy power wolfing as scum. Its why I didnt use the heartbreaker role you gave me

The fake claim I made last game was due to circumstance. My scum game is from the shadows.

22. ISO #1222

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    what what WHAT

Why in the world would you openly claim Doctor on D1... just why? I don't know how to read that. It's so weird, but on the other hand, why do that as scum?
    Also, the Frinckles claim is interesting, but it puts a target in his back. Ugh. D1 claims are bad in most cases, and those claims are no exceptions.

I didn't say SJ was lock town I just said that he had townpoints while most other players did not, and that I had a feeling he was town (nothing to do with his personality, being nice doesn't equal being town and I think everyone here knows that).
    I refuse to answer this question. Lynch me if you dare.

23. ISO #1223

what what WHAT

Almost every game recently has had a softclaim D1 that is picked up by people. Doesn't matter if it's Doctor, Mafia Sniper or whatever else.

At this point, I see some merit in letting out other townmembers be informed where they may normally not be. Banana could be a literal Veteran baiting for all we know.

24. ISO #1224

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    You're talking as if there was no reasoning backing those accusations. Damn the white knight.
    ^^^^^^^^

Soon he's gonna dress all red and sing the Internationale. Light has been playing for a long time, and he's not being listened to. It's pretty much his choice to remain in that "class" of people who aren't being listened to. Also, remember that Mafia is a game of arguing, so if more experienced people argue better than others, well... that's the result, and it's part of the game. It doesn't mean we're bashing new players, it means they're new players.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

25. ISO #1225

Bro I was bored and went with a high energy thing that was happening. It was a lot of fun. Not much strategy to it at all. I'm much more calculating as scum, you of all people should KNOW that I do not enjoy power wolfing as scum. Its why I didnt use the heartbreaker role you gave me

The fake claim I made last game was due to circumstance. My scum game is from the shadows.
    Well I at least know you prefer scum over town. :P

26. ISO #1226

I refuse to answer this question. Lynch me if you dare.
    Lynching you today is too risky given your claim, and not optimal compared to an AFK lynch anyway, so no. I am just shocked that you have done such an horrible thing. It's as if you had put bananas on a steak.

27. ISO #1227

^^^^^^^^

Soon he's gonna dress all red and sing the Internationale. Light has been playing for a long time, and he's not being listened to. It's pretty much his choice to remain in that "class" of people who aren't being listened to. Also, remember that Mafia is a game of arguing, so if more experienced people argue better than others, well... that's the result, and it's part of the game. It doesn't mean we're bashing new players, it means they're new players.
    Classism, plain and simple.

Well I at least know you prefer scum over town. :P
    Like everyone else here I have no clue how to scum hunt. Unlike everyone else I just dont pretend that I do.

There's only 1 thing I'm good at as town but I'm not going to say what it is.

28. ISO #1228

Lynching you today is too risky given your claim, and not optimal compared to an AFK lynch anyway, so no. I am just shocked that you have done such an horrible thing. It's as if you had put bananas on a steak.
    ...what do you put on your steak then, elitist tool?

29. ISO #1229

30. ISO #1230

31. ISO #1231
    Ganelon

Interesting

32. ISO #1232

^^^^^^^^

I Just Hate Arguing If I Can Avoid It To Be Honest. It Honestly Does More Harm Then Good You Get All Pissed Off For Legit No Reason.

33. ISO #1233

34. ISO #1234

Dude you just ranted at him for claiming doc now you say he is safe for doing so. You really gonna fall for this crap?
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

35. ISO #1235

36. ISO #1236

37. ISO #1237

Make of all of that what you will

Or continue to attack inexperienced and/or different players for weak arguments or for not conforming to the way you want them to play the game

Fly my banner after I'm gone, remember the name is BANANA and not "bc for breadcrumb"
    Spoiler : Banana's flag song :

You're beyond white knighting, you're red knighting atm... Bandiera rossa!!!

Also, Gyrlander never attacked anyone for that, what are you talking about lol?

38. ISO #1238

I'm gonna get some food and then ISO MM / The vets. I imagine scum hiding in there.

Unfortunately I'm not sure how many people are actually pressuring the vets besides SJ.
    Join me in my vote to hang a banana.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

39. ISO #1239

Spoiler : Banana's flag song :

You're beyond white knighting, you're red knighting atm... Bandiera rossa!!!

Also, Gyrlander never attacked anyone for that, what are you talking about lol?
    I see there is a misunderstanding here

Post #1184 is being made in general towards everyone in the thread, not Gry

40. ISO #1240

41. ISO #1241

42. ISO #1242

43. ISO #1243

44. ISO #1244

45. ISO #1245

46. ISO #1246

...what do you put on your steak then, elitist tool?
    Marshmallows, of course.

LOOONG LIVE OUR SOVIET MOOOOTHERLAND
    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    I Just Hate Arguing If I Can Avoid It To Be Honest. It Honestly Does More Harm Then Good You Get All Pissed Off For Legit No Reason.
    I mean arguing in-game to convince others.
    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Also I Scum Read MM For Bringing Back Up PPLs Claims I Legit Forgot What Everyones Claims Were Till He Brought It Up Again.
    this reasoning is extremely flawed. "Maybe scum would forget about the claims, so talking about them is scummy!" ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

I'm all in for communism, but help yourself please
    Also @Ganelon you say Light is scummy by meta atm? That makes my vote even more sticky, since your meta reds on him hold a lot of value.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Dude you just ranted at him for claiming doc now you say he is safe for doing so. You really gonna fall for this crap?
    Yep, I am exactly going to fall for that crap. He wanted to keep the WIFOM, and tbh I see this answer as a towny one, because scum claiming to get out of a bad situation would more likely explain than just say "shut up" (at least I think so). It doesn't mean I agree with the move, but it's not lynch worthy at all.

47. ISO #1247

48. ISO #1248

Marshmallows, of course.

this reasoning is extremely flawed. "Maybe scum would forget about the claims, so talking about them is scummy!" ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Also @Ganelon you say Light is scummy by meta atm? That makes my vote even more sticky, since your meta reds on him hold a lot of value.

Yep, I am exactly going to fall for that crap. He wanted to keep the WIFOM, and tbh I see this answer as a towny one, because scum claiming to get out of a bad situation would more likely explain than just say "shut up" (at least I think so). It doesn't mean I agree with the move, but it's not lynch worthy at all.
    Yep You Figured Me Out You Got Me.. GG Im The Bad Guy... At This Point Kinda Wish I Really Was The Ba Guy.. Instead Of The Role I Got.. TBH

49. ISO #1249

Marshmallows, of course.

Nobody called out my over-the-top explanations at how Kira was scum last game lol. No clue why.

50. ISO #1250

I see there is a misunderstanding here

Post #1184 is being made in general towards everyone in the thread, not Gry
    Ohh ok, I thought it was referring to the post before itself. Nevermind, then, you didn't lie about Gyr, you simply lied about us all

Spoiler : More music related to your words :

Al fascismo sabremos vencer!

Bananas are low hanging fruit
    This post is so small yet so good lol. I'm just not so sure it's true, but meh.