Mayor can reveal during Court
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

Re: Mayor can reveal during Court

As far as I know this is intended behaviour, it is up to the mayor as to whether they want to use their extra votes during a court but expose themselves.

Spoiler : :
    FM XIV - Rapture : Denizen
    FM XV - Star Wars : Citizen
    FM XIV - FuzzyWuzzyTown : Doctor

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

And some dumbass just did that exact same move and cost the game for town. You should know that you can never outvote Judge. Ever.

Therefore, to further idiot-proof the game, disable doing -lynch or -vote during court in both 1.0 and 2.0. please.
    https://imgur.com/a/NqMwElZ fuck it heres all the sc2mafia pics i would have put in the sig

8. ISO #8

You can if the Mayor and Judge have the same vote power. Trying to do it when there is a mismatch with vote power is not wise. If people are revealing as Mayor just to get themselves lynched then report them because that is greifing/game-throwing.

Marshall is an understandable one to possibly remove. I don't see any scenarios where it's beneficial to do so other than random lynches happening after the Marshall eats the first lynch where scum can be killed.

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    You can if the Mayor and Judge have the same vote power. Trying to do it when there is a mismatch with vote power is not wise. If people are revealing as Mayor just to get themselves lynched then report them because that is greifing/game-throwing.

Marshall is an understandable one to possibly remove. I don't see any scenarios where it's beneficial to do so other than random lynches happening after the Marshall eats the first lynch where scum can be killed.
    Vote power doesnt mean shit during court. During court, town will be split looking for someone to put up while evils consolidate on one target. I have never seen town deliberately overthrow judge or evils during court in any recent games; if it happens, it tends to be random people just randomly lynched to get the judge's court off of a confirmed townie.
    https://imgur.com/a/NqMwElZ fuck it heres all the sc2mafia pics i would have put in the sig

10. ISO #10

You can't just say vote power doesn't mean shit when you apparently haven't seen this play utilised. If a Mayor who is not at vote parity with the Judge they most likely will not even consider this play. A Mayor could still try and maybe it could work without a vote parity, but the odds are nowhere near as good if there is a parity.

Yes it's not the best play but it's a valid play. If you are being griefed by someone revealing during court just to die report them and they will be dealt with.

11. ISO #11

A judge courting on d2 to a mayor usually fails to get the mayor lynched.

Admittedly, it's usually a random person like player 1 who gets lynched to save the confirmed towny, but objectively it can be a good play to save a confirmed townie to lynch an unknown player.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?