Doesn't give vests
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: Doesn't give vests

People are also still learning the vest button has moved above the vote window so be sure to remind them to look for the small blue square that’ll look more like an actual button later

additionally, remember that the feedback message you get could still be displaying 1 more than it should - known issue
    Photobucket in 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Brendan View Post
    if you have elixir to contend with gl hf

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by BankHacker View Post
    Alright, Armorsmith now gives vest, but the line at the end of the night is wrong, something like still can give 4 more vests instead of 3. Is vest count additive, or everyone can only have 1 vest at a time?
    It's additive. Also accounts for audited citizens.

I'm gonna fix the feedback later on today.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

8. ISO #8

There was a game where mayor was given 2 vests (2 different armorsmiths), used 1, wasn't attacked, then next night he was killed, he said he used up his vests. I checked the replay and I saw he received 2 vests one night, used one next night (or was it the night after, don't remember), and the last night he didn't click the button, and no feedback about not having vest, so I don't know if he was lying.

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

Quote Originally Posted by MrMostache View Post
    Necro'd.

Feedback is still not displaying correctly.
    Is it the same issue or related to feedback specifically? You can just make a separate thread moostache. Are people actually getting their vests?
    Last edited by Frinckles; July 3rd, 2021 at 01:17 PM.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

11. ISO #11