User Tag List

Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34 40 41 42 43 44
Results 2,151 to 2,159 of 2159
  1. ISO #2151

2. ISO #2152

Re: S-FM Third Line Butterfly

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    also,isaw what u did there. sneaking in two players fromsc2mafia. LOL
    Lol no, we're two close but distinct communities (and Frinckles happens to be part of Sc2 Mafia's community, but that's not the point).
    Last edited by Marshmallow Marshall; May 4th, 2020 at 08:01 PM. Reason: Typo
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #2153
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Lol no, we're two close but distinct communities (and Frinckles happens to be part of Sc2 Mafia's community, but that's not the point).
    Are we really? lol

4. ISO #2154

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    Are we really? lol
    Yes: not so many people from here are "common members" with Skwirl anymore, and some people are much more attached to Skwirl than SC2 Mafia, if I'm not mistaken. Don't worry, I didn't lie to thingy lol.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

5. ISO #2155

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Yes: not so many people from here are "common members" with Skwirl anymore, and some people are much more attached to Skwirl than SC2 Mafia, if I'm not mistaken. Don't worry, I didn't lie to thingy lol.
    I quit squirrel like a week after being invited, that discord is weird

6. ISO #2156

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    I quit squirrel like a week after being invited, that discord is weird
    I mean, they're our weird people and we love them

Are you implying that anyone on this forum is not weird?

7. ISO #2157
    Ganelon

I don’t really agree with that idea, but ok

8. ISO #2158
    Ganelon

I would say Skwirl is a subset of SC2Maf.
    For the longest time Skwirl was the ‘official’ SC2Maf clan because SC2Maf almost ceased to exist.
    Second, most (all?) Skwirellers are SC2Mafians.

9. ISO #2159

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    I’ll have to say Pringles
    Frinckles has the uncanny ability to completely change his play style when it suits him, and even put on a new personality for the outside world. I’ve actually never seen anyone as capable of hiding their com as him. Usually, no matter how hard you try, people still figure you out.

Punchy, as far as I was concerned, wasn’t anyone I’d ever seen on this website. I actually thought punchy was someone from MU bc it felt like an MU player lol
    I agree

Frinkles has royally messed with everyone in the past few games, you can just look at Simply Arsonist II and when he was punchy in the lab. His scum games are terrifying to say the least.