Marshall Marshmallow Alive ? ISO
    Ceko Alive ? ISO
    Ganelon Alive ? ISO
    Bananacucho Alive ? ISO
    Revenant Alive ? ISO
    DS. Alive ? ISO

Minimum 15 posts per day.

Game starts at 7:00 PM CST. GLHF.

Setup Link: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...utterfly-(10P)

Last edited by Frinckles; April 28th, 2020 at 03:43 PM.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Re: S-FM Third Line Butterfly

Day 1

6 votes to hammer.

The ISO links provided in the OP will be filled as people post for your convenience.

Goodluck and have fun. This setup was crafted with love, and some hate.

Thanks for joining!

Hope you read the damn setup.

Day one ends Wednesday at 7:00 PM CST

Last edited by Frinckles; April 27th, 2020 at 05:02 PM.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7
    Ganelon

I hardclaim Godfather.
    Any counterclaims?

8. ISO #8
    Ganelon

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

Statistically, MAFIA

9. ISO #9

I just started watching Death Note for the first time

-vote Light_Yagami

This guy is BAD news.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

10. ISO #10

Also hello everyone! It's good to be back and to be playing again!
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    fucketh me in the ass

11. ISO #11
    Ganelon

Hello there and welcome back to the site
    this is definitely one of the high points in the sites history

12. ISO #12
    Ganelon

Still, MM is mafia.
    hes always scum

13. ISO #13

I'm curious to see how the meta has changed throughout the years I've been absent. There's a lot of unfamiliar faces here.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    Hello there and welcome back to the site
    this is definitely one of the high points in the sites history

What makes you say that?
    fucketh me in the ass

14. ISO #14
    Ganelon

I literally know this bc I am his godfather

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    I'm curious to see how the meta has changed throughout the years I've been absent. There's a lot of unfamiliar faces here.

What makes you say that?
    people who used to play ages back have started coming back, secondly we’ve had the first major update to the game in nearly 6 years
    lastly, new management

17. ISO #17
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by renegade View Post
    never heard of death note, is it goofy?
    Guy kills people by writing their names in his notebook

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

I think what is of great interest is who the scum targeted last night, specifically the Heartbreaker.
    Taken directly from the setup page:
    Heartbreaker: You are a Heartbreaker, on the first night you may choose to target another player. If you are lynched, they will die. If they die you are unaffected. You may choose to not use your ability. You may only do this the first night.
    You may only do this the first night.

I think it might be worth speculating who this target was, presumably mafia had the chance to discuss this N0, and who they targeted may be deduced.
    fucketh me in the ass

20. ISO #20

I think what is of great interest is who the scum targeted last night, specifically the Heartbreaker.

I think it might be worth speculating who this target was, presumably mafia had the chance to discuss this N0, and who they targeted may be deduced.
    It'd make sense for the stronger players to be targeted assuming that they weren't chosen as mafia in this particular setup. For example MM or probably you seeing as you are a really old player. It'd be a strategically bad play to push for mislynches on anyone this game, as if we lynch the heartbreaker we also potentially lynch a strong town asset with them.

21. ISO #21

I'm afraid I do not know enough about each of you to tell who this target may have been, after all, I've only witnessed the last game played as of late.

I have this question to ask everyone.

If you were the Heartbreaker, who would you have targeted?
    fucketh me in the ass

22. ISO #22
    Ganelon

I know I wasn’t targeted. But I would’ve targeted someone I thought to be good at the game if I were mafia.
    that being said, isn’t speculation like this anti-town? The lover/lovee may be outed this way

23. ISO #23

I know I wasn’t targeted. But I would’ve targeted someone I thought to be good at the game if I were mafia.
    that being said, isn’t speculation like this anti-town? The lover/lovee may be outed this way
    Technically no, since the heartbreaker once revealed would have little to no say in matters, we'd keep him alive until we took out the rest of the mafia probably.

24. ISO #24
    Ganelon

I would target Deathworlds, Bananacucho or Varcron, in that order

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    Technically no, since the heartbreaker once revealed would have little to no say in matters, we'd keep him alive until we took out the rest of the mafia probably.
    You’re right, for some reason I thought there was a lover in this setup but there isn’t one

29. ISO #29
    Ganelon

So being loved does literally nothing?

30. ISO #30

31. ISO #31

32. ISO #32
    Ganelon

Meaning, you die if the Heartbreaker dies but that’s is

33. ISO #33

34. ISO #34
    Ganelon

Yeah was more thinking that there’s no reason for a heartbreaker target not to reveal.

35. ISO #35

36. ISO #36

It'd make sense for the stronger players to be targeted assuming that they weren't chosen as mafia in this particular setup. For example MM or probably you seeing as you are a really old player. It'd be a strategically bad play to push for mislynches on anyone this game, as if we lynch the heartbreaker we also potentially lynch a strong town asset with them.
    But that's only on the surface level, if we kill the heartbreaker, then a person that they targeted (someone who is town, as it makes no sense to not choose anyone or to choose mafia given the effects) dies.
    Is it advantageous to think about who the heartbreaker targeted? Perhaps, because it gives us some insight into the psyche of the players making up the scum team.

Presume that your theory is correct, that the heartbreaker targeted a stronger player. Let's run the assumption that there are three players that one could consider "strong" in this particular setup.
    Statistically, at least one of those "stronger" players would be mafia, right? Well it should be the goal of the mafia to eliminate the other strong players so that their strong player can "lead" town to a demise, correct? So why would they waste their heartbreaker on one of the "stronger" players when they would attempt to kill them at night? Well the mafia is also looking to eliminate the TPR's, with maybe the exception of the Oracle.

The mafia knows who's a "Stronger" player and who's not, but they don't know who is a TPR unless the Actress got a lucky hit, but even then, they wouldn't be able to receive the information from the Actress and then use the heartbreaker, because the heartbreaker can only use their ability N0. So it's safer to use the heartbreaker for meta reasons.

It's entirely possible that the mafia targeted one of the "stronger" players, and they plan on killing another "stronger" player this night, if the mafia kills one stronger player, and avoids targeting another, wouldn't that make it obvious that the last stronger player be mafia?
    fucketh me in the ass

37. ISO #37

Yeah was more thinking that there’s no reason for a heartbreaker target not to reveal.
    Correct, if we can figure out the target then we have a confirmed non mafia member; whoever acts too scummy on purpose could be heartbreaker, since that role is basically a jester revamped.

38. ISO #38

But that's only on the surface level, if we kill the heartbreaker, then a person that they targeted (someone who is town, as it makes no sense to not choose anyone or to choose mafia given the effects) dies.
    Is it advantageous to think about who the heartbreaker targeted? Perhaps, because it gives us some insight into the psyche of the players making up the scum team.

Presume that your theory is correct, that the heartbreaker targeted a stronger player. Let's run the assumption that there are three players that one could consider "strong" in this particular setup.
    Statistically, at least one of those "stronger" players would be mafia, right? Well it should be the goal of the mafia to eliminate the other strong players so that their strong player can "lead" town to a demise, correct? So why would they waste their heartbreaker on one of the "stronger" players when they would attempt to kill them at night? Well the mafia is also looking to eliminate the TPR's, with maybe the exception of the Oracle.

The mafia knows who's a "Stronger" player and who's not, but they don't know who is a TPR unless the Actress got a lucky hit, but even then, they wouldn't be able to receive the information from the Actress and then use the heartbreaker, because the heartbreaker can only use their ability N0. So it's safer to use the heartbreaker for meta reasons.

It's entirely possible that the mafia targeted one of the "stronger" players, and they plan on killing another "stronger" player this night, if the mafia kills one stronger player, and avoids targeting another, wouldn't that make it obvious that the last stronger player be mafia?
    It'd lead to two possibilities, one of which means that the stronger player is mafia

The other means that the stronger player has been targetted by heartbreaker, with a 50% probability of each.

39. ISO #39

It makes the most sense since I have never played with Death before, and from what I can tell from his appearance he obviously knows a hell of a lot more than me.
    Oh I definitely wouldn't say that, I only played Mafia in my youth, and I was less than stellar.

I'm more or less spitballin' here
    fucketh me in the ass

40. ISO #40
    Ganelon

I think that’s fair, so it’s possible that a) they targeted someone at random, someone who generally doesn’t die in these games, or b) they didn’t target someone at all. I personally find this latter theory less likely because in hinges on the assumption that people would townread the loved player.
    claiming to have been loved is an unverifiable claim.

41. ISO #41

But as I said Varcon, that's only surface level,

if the mafia is comprised of advanced players, then they could have assumed that we would make the prior analysis and speculation.

The first mafia flips will be very telling.
    fucketh me in the ass

42. ISO #42

43. ISO #43

I must say, this is very exciting, I've hosted more than I've played, so I don't think I've really lived up to my potential as a player
    fucketh me in the ass

44. ISO #44

Oh my, now this is interesting, I didn't realize that being loved gives feedback
    fucketh me in the ass

45. ISO #45

I'll return once there's more players
    fucketh me in the ass

46. ISO #46

47. ISO #47

48. ISO #48

49. ISO #49

50. ISO #50

....what is with this site's obsession with lynch vests? At least with this one we'll know to turbolynch the surviving player the next day

And Efe didn't sign lol