User Tag List

Page 8 of 44 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #351

2. ISO #352

3. ISO #353

4. ISO #354

Re: S-FM Third Line Butterfly

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    Scum team could potentially be DW, Ganelon, and Cucho with that little alliance they are in. It kind of makes sense seeing how eager y'all seem for a lynch.
    Think about it though. Banana and I are experienced players, would we openly jump on the same train like that if we were both scum with Ganelon? That would make us easily read as scum, no?
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

5. ISO #355

6. ISO #356

7. ISO #357

8. ISO #358

Quote Originally Posted by renegade View Post
    would they play their hand this early? seems too dumb to me
    hmmm, more similar thought processes
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    fucketh me in the ass

9. ISO #359

10. ISO #360

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Think about it though. Banana and I are experienced players, would we openly jump on the same train like that if we were both scum with Ganelon? That would make us easily read as scum, no?
    In theory you could potentially be riding on the fact that we know you guys are experienced, and in that train of thought assume that you and BC are town, which could potentially be fatal if we keep going on that train of thought if you were actually scum.

Quote Originally Posted by renegade
    would they play their hand this early? seems too dumb to me
    They shouldn't, but the stuff I said in my above thingy could reason with it.

11. ISO #361
    Ganelon

Scum team could potentially be DW, Ganelon, and Cucho with that little alliance they are in. It kind of makes sense seeing how eager y'all seem for a lynch.
    You should always be eager for a lynch.
    Embrace the lynch!
    lynch for the lynch god

12. ISO #362

Quote Originally Posted by DS. View Post
    -vote DeathWorlds
    God it's really irking to see my name spelled with a capital "W"

I'm not entirely sure how you see me as scum though.
    fucketh me in the ass

13. ISO #363

14. ISO #364
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by DS. View Post
    I feel like Banana is top town though? 🙃
    Not sure I agree with that, although he isn’t someone I would currently want to lynch rn

15. ISO #365

16. ISO #366

17. ISO #367
    Ganelon

I'm not eager for a mislynch, which is why I am taking things slow like I typically do in the beginning; get a feel for how everyone is playing this game.
    I prefer to push people hard to get them to talk.

18. ISO #368

19. ISO #369

20. ISO #370

In theory you could potentially be riding on the fact that we know you guys are experienced, and in that train of thought assume that you and BC are town, which could potentially be fatal if we keep going on that train of thought if you were actually scum.

They shouldn't, but the stuff I said in my above thingy could reason with it.
    Ah, but the issue with that is I don't really know how anyone other than Banana and MM operates, If Banana and I were on scum team, I might have taken the risk, but once one of us inevitable flips or are checked by Justice, the others would be immediately outted, no?
    fucketh me in the ass

21. ISO #371

22. ISO #372

23. ISO #373

Ah, but the issue with that is I don't really know how anyone other than Banana and MM operates, If Banana and I were on scum team, I might have taken the risk, but once one of us inevitable flips or are checked by Justice, the others would be immediately outted, no?
    It depends, justice could figure out if two of the three of you were scum by picking the most and least likely scum in the group of three.

24. ISO #374

25. ISO #375

lol if you and I were on a scum team I'd be throwing you under the bus hard right now and trying to get you lynched for that sweet sweet town cred

26. ISO #376

27. ISO #377

You and Ganelon have talked the same all game and I absolutely hate it.
    The more I see them talk and share similar processes the more I think the three of us are the same alignment.
    It's entirely possible that Banana is pocketing me, but I'm pretty convinced that Ganelon is town atm
    fucketh me in the ass

28. ISO #378

The more I see them talk and share similar processes the more I think the three of us are the same alignment.
    It's entirely possible that Banana is pocketing me, but I'm pretty convinced that Ganelon is town atm
    I'm nearly convinced of the opposite for Ganelon

I think that you and Banana are moving more to the town side, and Ganelon over to the scum side.

29. ISO #379
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Its I'm Ganelons smurf
    Can confirm

30. ISO #380
    Ganelon

I'm nearly convinced of the opposite for Ganelon

I think that you and Banana are moving more to the town side, and Ganelon over to the scum side.
    And why do you feel that way exactly?

31. ISO #381

32. ISO #382

33. ISO #383

34. ISO #384

35. ISO #385

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    And why do you feel that way exactly?
    You've played a dangerous game pushing for a lynch on Yagami for most of the game so far

Yagami as a town is a very very powerful asset, as is MM (also why I think MM could be scum, he never is this inactive in a game) taking him away would hinder the town a fair bit. You could also potentially be pushing a scum buddy (heartbreaker) so that you can get a free lynch on a decent townie early on as well as your night kill as maf. (3 deaths one night)

36. ISO #386

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Is it almost time for the town takeover?
    T O W N T A K E O V E R
    T O W N T A K E O V E R
    T O W N T A K E O V E R
    fucketh me in the ass

37. ISO #387

38. ISO #388

39. ISO #389

40. ISO #390

You've played a dangerous game pushing for a lynch on Yagami for most of the game so far

Yagami as a town is a very very powerful asset, as is MM (also why I think MM could be scum, he never is this inactive in a game) taking him away would hinder the town a fair bit. You could also potentially be pushing a scum buddy (heartbreaker) so that you can get a free lynch on a decent townie early on as well as your night kill as maf. (3 deaths one night)
    Since nobody has claimed lover I dont think heartbreaker acted.

41. ISO #391

We would absolutely know if the heartbreaker targeted anyone, because there is no incentive from town to withhold that information from town.
    fucketh me in the ass

42. ISO #392

43. ISO #393

44. ISO #394

With MM not even speaking, we don't know if he is the lover yet.
    He spoke, he even called me out on speculating about the heartbreaker, he absolutely would've claimed then.
    fucketh me in the ass

45. ISO #395

T O W N T A K E O V E R
    T O W N T A K E O V E R
    T O W N T A K E O V E R
    * ψ`ー´)ノ * ψ`ー´)ノ * ψ`ー´)ノ
    TOWN TAKEOVER
    TOWN TAKEOVER
    TOWN TAKEOVER

46. ISO #396

47. ISO #397

48. ISO #398
    Ganelon

The reason I’m pushing Yagami is because he’s not making sense. Usually as town he makes sense, even if it’s his own kind of sense. When you can’t follow Yagamis logic he’s 100% scum

I also disagree rather strongly with the notion that Yagami would be a strong town asset, and I think I’m not the only one who would say so. Mm, perhaps, although I haven’t pushed Mm (certainly considered it bc he’s not done shit this game).

I also cannot get three kills in one night if I understand the setup correctly (assuming I’m mafia). AFAIK theres only one kill per night, although the game doesn’t really go into detail about that.

49. ISO #399

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    No u, godfather
    -vote Ganelon

Agreed, for many reasons. WE WILL RESTORE THE SOVIET UNIO-- I MEAN SC2 MAFIA'S GLORY!!! And yes, welcome back to the wonderful world of FM ^^

Now to the essential matters : Nobody loves me =( if anyone was loved on N0, as Deathworlds said, they ought to say it, though.

Also, did noone die N0, @Frinckles ? Unless my memory fails me, there is a N0 kill in this setup and that was left unchanged, right? If so, there might've been a successful heal from the Nurse. Also, can we have a link to the setup in the OP, please?

@deathworlds why we should say who we would love as heartbreaker? Either way, I'd target Ganelon.
    MM already claimed to not be loved, I even bolded/white texted it for you so it's easier to see.
    fucketh me in the ass

50. ISO #400