S-FM 298: Third Line Butterfly - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #51

Re: S-FM Third Line Butterfly

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    I know I wasn’t targeted. But I would’ve targeted someone I thought to be good at the game if I were mafia.
    that being said, isn’t speculation like this anti-town? The lover/lovee may be outed this way

I would target Deathworlds, Bananacucho or Varcron, in that order

I'm very flattered, but my town game sucks lol

I'd target DW and then play super scummy day 1 to get him killed as a homecoming gift

2. ISO #52

3. ISO #53

4. ISO #54

5. ISO #55

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Light did nothing wrong

Btw great to play with you again
    Thanks it's great to play with you again as well!

If you're into intense potato chip eating scenes then I highly recommend it
    "I will take this potato chip, and I'll eat it!"

Then the lover should reveal right? Guaranteed town

I didn't get any feedback, so I'm not the lover
    I'll hold off on commenting on any feedback as of right now.

I think the truly interesting part is that feedback says:

Loved: You have fallen in love with [Heartbreaker player.]

@Frinckles Does this mean that a player who is targeted by the Heartbreaker knows the name of the Heartbreaker?

We should hold off on talking about any feedback regarding the lover until we have this answered
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

6. ISO #56

Ah christ, how do mention tags work again?

@Frinckles ?
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    fucketh me in the ass

7. ISO #57

Ah well I've seen to figure it out
    fucketh me in the ass

8. ISO #58

9. ISO #59

Just wanted to confirm.

I am not the heartbreaker's target, assuming they even choose one.
    fucketh me in the ass

10. ISO #60

This complicates things, if the heartbreaker did decide to target someone, then that means that it's imperative that they reveal. We could have a mechanically confirmed scum on d1. Now what we do with the information we're given is an entirely different manner.

We could lynch the player that is claimed to be the heartbreaker. Assuming they are indeed the heartbreaker, we lose 1 town. Even if the person claimed to be loved is infact a heartbreaker, the mafia are only trading, a life for a life, which isn't a very good trade for them. If there's a counterclaim, then we lynch the scummiest of the bunch.

I think any town should immediately claim if they were the target, and reveal who the heartbreaker was. A 1-1 trade is always favorable to the majority, we have numbers, scum doesn't.
    fucketh me in the ass

11. ISO #61

I don't think there's any situation in which lynching a lover's alleged heartbreaker is disadvantageous.
    fucketh me in the ass

12. ISO #62

Well, except if we do it at the last minute and don't have the numbers as a result
    fucketh me in the ass

13. ISO #63

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

Statistically, MAFIA
    Still, MM is mafia.
    hes always scum
    No u, godfather
    -vote Ganelon

Hello there and welcome back to the site
    this is definitely one of the high points in the sites history
    Agreed, for many reasons. WE WILL RESTORE THE SOVIET UNIO-- I MEAN SC2 MAFIA'S GLORY!!! And yes, welcome back to the wonderful world of FM ^^

Now to the essential matters : Nobody loves me =( if anyone was loved on N0, as Deathworlds said, they ought to say it, though.

Also, did noone die N0, @Frinckles ? Unless my memory fails me, there is a N0 kill in this setup and that was left unchanged, right? If so, there might've been a successful heal from the Nurse. Also, can we have a link to the setup in the OP, please?

@deathworlds why we should say who we would love as heartbreaker? Either way, I'd target Ganelon.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

14. ISO #64

MM, I'll explain after more people arrive and answer the question, but it certainly isn't disadvantageous to discuss, no?
    fucketh me in the ass

15. ISO #65

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    I don't think there's any situation in which lynching a lover's alleged heartbreaker is disadvantageous.
    Indeed. Loved players should claim immediatly along with who they are in love with. The only case I could see is a Nurse being in love, and even then, it's arguable.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

16. ISO #66

MM, I'll explain after more people arrive and answer the question, but it certainly isn't disadvantageous to discuss, no?
    I see it as a rather dull and perfectly useless alternative to RVS, since lovers know eachother anyway... "lover hunting" isn't a thing in this setup, so why create discussion around that topic instead of going for the info pure RVS votes give? If I missed something, feel free to ignore my question for now, but please come back to it later.

17. ISO #67

I'm afraid I do not know enough about each of you to tell who this target may have been, after all, I've only witnessed the last game played as of late.

I have this question to ask everyone.

If you were the Heartbreaker, who would you have targeted?
    You!! UwU.

FUCKETH ME IN THE ASS OWO.

18. ISO #68

This complicates things, if the heartbreaker did decide to target someone, then that means that it's imperative that they reveal. We could have a mechanically confirmed scum on d1. Now what we do with the information we're given is an entirely different manner.

We could lynch the player that is claimed to be the heartbreaker. Assuming they are indeed the heartbreaker, we lose 1 town. Even if the person claimed to be loved is infact a heartbreaker, the mafia are only trading, a life for a life, which isn't a very good trade for them. If there's a counterclaim, then we lynch the scummiest of the bunch.

I think any town should immediately claim if they were the target, and reveal who the heartbreaker was. A 1-1 trade is always favorable to the majority, we have numbers, scum doesn't.
    100 % agreed. What I don't get is why you feel the need to elaborate on the matter past the stage of this and of "if you're loved say it because it can only help town". Perhaps I'm dumb o.O

Also, spare us the potato chip overused GIF xD

19. ISO #69

20. ISO #70

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    It'd make sense for the stronger players to be targeted assuming that they weren't chosen as mafia in this particular setup. For example MM or probably you seeing as you are a really old player. It'd be a strategically bad play to push for mislynches on anyone this game, as if we lynch the heartbreaker we also potentially lynch a strong town asset with them.
    What? From which perspective is that supposed to be? @Varcron
    This kind of reasoning is often wrong, but that sentence looks like a scum slip...

21. ISO #71

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    -vote Marshmallow Marshall

As mafia teammate with Ganelon/Deathworld/Renegade, I the citizen believe MM is always scum. OWO
    [vote]the player's exact name[/vote] to vote for real so that the vote bot counts it. And preferably, the player's name isn't MM. :P

22. ISO #72

23. ISO #73

I'm very flattered, but my town game sucks lol

I'd target DW and then play super scummy day 1 to get him killed as a homecoming gift
    But S-FM Pringles' town game is good.
    And how rude lol, you'd deserve a smashed banana picture.

24. ISO #74

Maybe I misheard, but @deathworlds is giving impression someone was already targeted by Heartbreaker. This is day 1, right? And Heartbreaker hasn't chosen a target yet?? I DON'T TRST YOU DEATH. > : (
    There was a night 0 (night start setup). Hence why I'm questioning the lack of deaths.

25. ISO #75

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    What? From which perspective is that supposed to be? @Varcron
    This kind of reasoning is often wrong, but that sentence looks like a scum slip...
    As mafia teammate with @Varcron , I see nothing wrong with that sentence.

Actually, yes I do. That does seem like a good strategy, but @Varcron may be using that to influence how town votes!!! *angerry noises*

26. ISO #76

What up ya'll? Either my allergies are acting up super bad today or I have a cold. Can't tell yet
    CORONA
    QUARANTINE HIM
    Banana Alliance Signup

1 -
    2 -
    3 -
    /reserve

27. ISO #77

28. ISO #78

29. ISO #79

As mafia teammate with @Varcron , I see nothing wrong with that sentence.

Actually, yes I do. That does seem like a good strategy, but @Varcron may be using that to influence how town votes!!! *angerry noises*
    UwU? What about your real thoughts, though?

30. ISO #80

31. ISO #81

I'm afraid I do not know enough about each of you to tell who this target may have been, after all, I've only witnessed the last game played as of late.

I have this question to ask everyone.

If you were the Heartbreaker, who would you have targeted?
    Honestly this is the kind of question a mafia would ask so he can discuss this during the night with his teammates. That kind of information can be used to inform who Heartbreaker ultimately targets. You also talk too much. @Varcron and @deathworlds you're both suspicious in my book.

I'm changing my troll vote on Marshmallow Marshall to @deathworlds .

-vote deathworlds

32. ISO #82

33. ISO #83

34. ISO #84

Honestly this is the kind of question a mafia would ask so he can discuss this during the night with his teammates. That kind of information can be used to inform who Heartbreaker ultimately targets. You also talk too much. @Varcron and @deathworlds you're both suspicious in my book.

I'm changing my troll vote on Marshmallow Marshall to @deathworlds .

-vote deathworlds
    You should realize that there was a night zero, and that the heartbreaker can only act on the very first night, i.e. night zero.

I realize there isn't a lot of players here, and not much has been said yet, but you should divert your energy elsewhere as to not waste time.
    fucketh me in the ass

35. ISO #85

36. ISO #86

37. ISO #87

38. ISO #88

Can the actress act more than once?
    fucketh me in the ass

39. ISO #89

You should realize that there was a night zero, and that the heartbreaker can only act on the very first night, i.e. night zero.

I realize there isn't a lot of players here, and not much has been said yet, but you should divert your energy elsewhere as to not waste time.
    Oh, guess there is a night zero then. Also, I don't know what else to spend my energy on LOL. Finally, I want to get my 15 minimum post requirement over with ASAP.

I wonder when scum-reading really occurs. I feel like day one is worst time for it since no one's really trying to lynch. Unless we can lynch day 1 (I'm used to playing on the mod, and on day 1 you can't lynch there).

40. ISO #90

41. ISO #91

42. ISO #92

43. ISO #93

Banana Alliance Signup

1 -
    2 -
    3 -
    I'll consider it if I am convinced you are town, and if I don't have an issue with the other members.
    fucketh me in the ass

44. ISO #94

45. ISO #95

Interesting, so that means that the actress acts as an investigative role for the mafia as well.

Lets hope our investigatives prove to be equally useful.
    fucketh me in the ass

46. ISO #96

And this marks my fifteenth post! G'day sirs (and one rare madam if she exists UWU). Turning on radio silence until the next day. I don't even have anything to do at night because I'm a citizen.

PSYCHOANALYZE THIS POST!!! Am I really citizen or just bluffing? uWu.

47. ISO #97

48. ISO #98

And this marks my fifteenth post! G'day sirs (and one rare madam if she exists UWU). Turning on radio silence until the next day. I don't even have anything to do at night because I'm a citizen.

PSYCHOANALYZE THIS POST!!! Am I really citizen or just bluffing? uWu.
    Plays like this frustrate me, as long as there are people willing to participate in chat, then things can be done.

grumble grumble grumble
    fucketh me in the ass

49. ISO #99

50. ISO #100