Witch Doctor: failure message changed from original version
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Witch Doctor: failure message changed from original version

In released version, WD failures say something like "Your target did not need saving" (going off memory). In the Test version, it says "You failed to convert your target" meaning WD now receives the same failure msg as a Cultist. Not sure if that was intended or not.

I don't recall, what is the released version's handling of the case in which WD heals a role that is not convertible to Cult (say, a mason)?

2. ISO #2

Re: Witch Doctor: failure message changed from original version

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    In released version, WD failures say something like "Your target did not need saving" (going off memory). In the Test version, it says "You failed to convert your target" meaning WD now receives the same failure msg as a Cultist. Not sure if that was intended or not.

I don't recall, what is the released version's handling of the case in which WD heals a role that is not convertible to Cult (say, a mason)?
    I haven't modified any of the cult roles.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

3. ISO #3

Re: Witch Doctor: failure message changed from original version

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post

did you heal a role that actually couldn’t be converted like the mafia? Because that would cause that message if they were attacked iirc.
    Photobucket in 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Brendan View Post
    if you have elixir to contend with gl hf