Log uwu
Register

User Tag List

Thread: Log uwu

1. ISO #1

Log uwu

I'm one of those tryhards who checks logs constantly. However, it's quite clunky to use. If you can, I suggest fixing:

- The scrolling. It isn't smooth, which can make it difficult for me to check messages from days that already passed.
    - How far you can scroll up. After enough days/lines typed, you can't scroll up to the very beginning. As more lines get typed, lines from earlier days get removed.
    - Adding filters for "Day 1" "Night 1" etc. Since the headers in the actual Log are only one line, it can be tough to tell which day or night you're viewing.

This screenshot shows what I mean by lines getting removed (check the scroll bar, it's all the way at the top but you can only see day 3) and what "headers" are.

Screenshot (151).png

Don't overload yourself, this is just a suggestion. Thanks!

2. ISO #2

Re: Log uwu

This is a limitation of sc2 and battle net being 10 years old. The fact the log works at all is a method of madness. We can try and take another look and see if there have been any UI improvement like the ones that allowed us to make the buttons on the load screen and the armour button but I can’t promise anything.
    Photobucket in 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Brendan View Post
    if you have elixir to contend with gl hf