More Bugs & Feedback
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

More Bugs & Feedback

Bugs
    1. I was Enchantress. Role card said I could cast three spells but I was only able to cast two.
    2. Party host tried to host parties, but couldn't for some reason. He thought it was because people were being killed. Is there some mechanic we don't know about?

Feedback
    1. Elector seems too OP. I think the 4 redirections option should be removed. The elector could take votes from a judge or mafia/triad, but it's more likely he takes vote from town. And confirmed towns will essentially be "dead" if their vote is taken since, well, they've the same number of votes as a dead person (ZERO). Elector right now could have more votes than mayor which is insane. Taking a vote from a confirmed town and giving it to yourself is a net gain of two votes. Again, that's OP. Elector is much stronger than any other neutral evil role. Don't get me wrong, elector is one of my favorite roles now lol.

Also, you might want to limit who elector can take votes from, similar to how cult and auditor can't affect someone being protected by a bodyguard and night immune roles.

2. Someone told me where the Armorsmith vest button was located after I died to poisoner. I'd an Armorsmith vest, but didn't use it because I never noticed the button. I suggest moving that button to where Frinckles put the buttons for jailing roles, but obviously next to our name. Even though I know where it is now, I bet there will be times I forget about the vest because I was too focused on writing my last will. Also, the button is light purple, which doesn't stand out too well.

3. I'm seriously loving these new roles!!! Keep up the great work.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by theoneceko; April 19th, 2020 at 03:27 AM.

2. ISO #2

Re: More Bugs & Feedback

1) Known Issue. Check the sticky.
    2) It's probably the fact the party disables if you vote. We're tracking it - I'll check the replay out later.

1) Yeah if you read the patch notes we are of the opinion elector might be too strong. We're watching it I have some design notes in the patch notes thread. Very interested to continue to receive more feedback as people play it more - I think it'll end up becoming a unique role and share a slot with judge but we'll see!
    2) It'll be more obvious when we update the button to look like a vest or something. We can't put it beside the name cause of the new jailor/p host buttons - it's a placeholder UI element right now
    3) Thanks a lot . Your enthusiasm is really something - after all the work we put in we're so happy people like it and are taking the time to help us iron it out.
    Last edited by Elixir; April 19th, 2020 at 04:46 AM.
    Photobucket in 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Brendan View Post
    if you have elixir to contend with gl hf

3. ISO #3

Re: More Bugs & Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Elixir View Post
    1) Known Issue. Check the sticky.
    2) It's probably the fact the party disables if you vote. We're tracking it - I'll check the replay out later.

1) Yeah if you read the patch notes we are of the opinion elector might be too strong. We're watching it I have some design notes in the patch notes thread. Very interested to continue to receive more feedback as people play it more - I think it'll end up becoming a unique role and share a slot with judge but we'll see!
    2) It'll be more obvious when we update the button to look like a vest or something. We can't put it beside the name cause of the new jailor/p host buttons - it's a placeholder UI element right now
    3) Thanks a lot . Your enthusiasm is really something - after all the work we put in we're so happy people like it and are taking the time to help us iron it out.
    Sorry, didn't realize there was a "Known Issues" thread. Most of the bugs I encountered are already in there.

#MAKEMAFIAGREATAGAIN!! UwU. OWO
    Last edited by theoneceko; April 19th, 2020 at 01:37 PM.