Games actually being social and positive
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Games actually being social and positive

So I was playing Overwatch and you can use voice chat. In a game I played recently, people were calling out shots, working together, and just being positive in general. It felt like I was hanging out with a group of my half-friends, and that game was honestly the most enjoyable I played.

Of course, there were two girls in voice chat, so that explains why everyone was acting so S O C I A L. I mean, I don't really blame these thirsty, BASEMENT DWELLING virgin gamers. However, as an ALPHA CHAD, I don't need to pick up e-girls on Overwatch. (GOOFY!)

Imagine Sc2Mafia being positive, LOL. Like has anyone played a game of Mafia and genuinely felt good about themselves after? Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the toxicity because it's a great way for me to vent after dealing with real life bullshit. But damn, I never felt genuinely wholesome after playing ANY game like I did after that one match.
    Last edited by theoneceko; April 17th, 2020 at 11:37 PM. Reason: UwU STFU AAMIRUS. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE (GOOFY!)

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: Games actually being social and positive

This is 100 % right. I've had similar experiences with Heroes of the Storm (playing with a good friend does help though). On Mafia, it can happen if everyone is civil or nearly everyone... which is rare. That feeling comes quite often after a good round of arguing in Forum Mafia though (shameless advertisement here).

And yes, it is a good thing that you're trying to make the site more lively :P if you'd like, you can join the Skwirl server, we're a lot hanging out there and it'll give you a more complete access to the community. https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz link here
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7