Games actually being social and positive
Register

User Tag List

Threaded View

1. ISO #1

Games actually being social and positive

So I was playing Overwatch and you can use voice chat. In a game I played recently, people were calling out shots, working together, and just being positive in general. It felt like I was hanging out with a group of my half-friends, and that game was honestly the most enjoyable I played.

Of course, there were two girls in voice chat, so that explains why everyone was acting so S O C I A L. I mean, I don't really blame these thirsty, BASEMENT DWELLING virgin gamers. However, as an ALPHA CHAD, I don't need to pick up e-girls on Overwatch. (GOOFY!)

Imagine Sc2Mafia being positive, LOL. Like has anyone played a game of Mafia and genuinely felt good about themselves after? Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the toxicity because it's a great way for me to vent after dealing with real life bullshit. But damn, I never felt genuinely wholesome after playing ANY game like I did after that one match.
    Last edited by theoneceko; April 17th, 2020 at 11:37 PM. Reason: UwU STFU AAMIRUS. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE (GOOFY!)