Sylvanas 1-S2-1-997379
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Sylvanas 1-S2-1-997379

Hi, I was wondering if it was possible to consolidate my current points/achievements with my old ones? I used to have 10-20k range points a very long time ago and restarted playing recently. I didn't think I'd continue playing for much longer, but I'm at over 7500 now. I realize part of these points are from getting the same achievements a second time, but is it possible to combine the approximate value of those 2 scores or something like it? Thanks.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: Sylvanas 1-S2-1-997379

This is the same account I used back then, on a different computer, name should be the same. I had the purple female civilian, angel halo, all roles, etc. East server. Americas. That was maybe 7-8 years back, shit is ancient. Now I'm at 7500 on the same account, different computer. Is this possible at all? Do I need to get extra info? My "main" b.net account is named different from the sc2 one, does that matter?
    Last edited by Sylvanas; April 15th, 2020 at 08:50 PM.

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Our database is only replays that have been uploaded here, and it stops around 2018. Also for the 2011-2018 period we do have it's not complete. I have uploaded numerous replays throughout the years and the database has only registered one replay uploaded by me and it was in 2012. Basically relying on our database is unwise and anything after 2018 will be close to zero results. Our post 2018 database would only include reports made against people as we could reference that replay for a point restore.

Sucks but thats what we are stuck with unless someone decides to make a new extract tool.

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvanas View Post
    Lame. How far back is it supposed to go? I have no replays until restarting to play like 2-3 months ago.
    our database only has replays people have uploaded to the site - it's not synced with blizzard's servers

Are you sure this isn't you:
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...hlight=8433657

I see an old post of a moderator giving a point restore to a sylvanas with that ID.

With your current ID I see nada sorry
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvanas View Post
    Yeah, I'm sure it's not me. I never really relied on anything in particular, since the intention of recovering this is very recent. Oh well, thanks anyway.
    your only last resort is to try to find somebody who played with you back then and hope they still have a replay. sorry.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

10. ISO #10

I don't think any of them have their replays folder from back then, but there's a chance I might on a former SSD which I'm pretty sure was used on that former computer and that I intended to check out sometime either way.

If I find a replay, is it possible to add up the non-achievement portion of my current record to the old one?