the flying green boxes(bunnies or whatever)
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

Re: the flying green boxes(bunnies or whatever)

@Efekannn02 were you Nawa's herald? The pegasus post is a strange coincidence...

And yes, we made the "Holiday Cheer", aka the annoying bunnies/green boxes, default off instead of default on. If you miss them, you can disable the "Disable Holiday Cheer" option in your general settings :P
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #3

Hey that's not horrendous at all, how dare you violate this sanctuary of shitposting?

welcome back nawa :P
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

4. ISO #4

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    @Efekannn02 were you Nawa's herald? The pegasus post is a strange coincidence...

And yes, we made the "Holiday Cheer", aka the annoying bunnies/green boxes, default off instead of default on. If you miss them, you can disable the "Disable Holiday Cheer" option in your general settings :P
    Hahaha. What a story Marsh.
    I Like Ice Cream

5. ISO #5

So what exactly happens when this option is enabled? I just did it btw bc I am a "soulless monster." UwU

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    So what exactly happens when this option is enabled? I just did it btw bc I am a "soulless monster." UwU
    Ooh, actually I was wrong, holiday cheer has been removed altogether apparently lol. It's been months since we touched it, and nobody talked about it until now, so...

7. ISO #7

Ooh, actually I was wrong, holiday cheer has been removed altogether apparently lol. It's been months since we touched it, and nobody talked about it until now, so...
    OOF ITS OK. THANKS FOR ANSWERING THO! UmU ur A BIG ASS HELP
    Last edited by theoneceko; April 15th, 2020 at 03:44 AM. Reason: BIG ASS LUL

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

Agreed aamirus, as I said nobody even noticed it until now because everyone had it disabled lol. We're all soulless monsters.

10. ISO #10

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    it was cancerous and laggy and does not need to ever be revived
    But I Love Toxic Things (insert emoticon which shall not be named)

Honestly Toxicity Doesn't Bother Me, Not Sure Why But I'm Always Just Able to Distance Myself From it Lol.

Which Is Why I Like the Mod Since Toxicity is Allowed. Spam is Too!

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12
    Ganelon

all hail
    the bunnies are gone

13. ISO #13

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    nah i got mikevipe to kill that shit last june
    Oooh I thought it was someone like Arrow or yourself who had killed it during the winter, but that's even better. maybe we should remove the option now though lol...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    all hail
    the bunnies are gone
    Now we have deers in the sky though