{Permanently Banned} Sanli: 1-S2-1-2135868
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Sanli: 1-S2-1-2135868

Account Name: Sanli
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-2135868
    In-Game Name: I hit bug w Spoon

Crimes Committed: Not sure what to file this under or if it's even reportable

Your Account Name: Shadowspark
    Summary: Sanli rolls Sheriff in the 9 slot. N1 and he inspects 1, changes his LW to say "1 is mafia" before day 2 starts. Turns out 1 died overnight (was sheriff), so he changes his LW to read "8 is mafia" when he actually inspected 1. Now I rolled GF in the 8 slot, setting was set to be immune to detection. There was no bus driver or witch on either of us night 1. After some arguing, he gets lynched and reveals as sheriff. I get lynched day 3 and mafia ends up winning the game so the game ending wasn't affected. However, I cannot tell if 9 just got lucky in guessing me, or if he somehow knew? And if he got lucky, is that considered game-throwing? If he was just guessing and I wasn't actually mafia and that got me lynched, I'd be pretty pissed. Either way, I don't think his strategy is fair to other players either way, just feels like game-throwing if he was wrong. Thoughts?

Possible cheater.SC2Replay

2. ISO #2

Re: Sanli: 1-S2-1-2135868

SC ID VERIFICATION
    Sanli: Correct. 1-S2-1-2135868

Review
    Replay just looks like he's trolling, picking random players as Mafia.

Previous Offenses
    Sanli: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...-S2-1-20000966

Player Offenses
    Sanli: Griefing

Recommended Action
    Sanli: Smurfban

Additional Notes
    Thank you for submitting the report, and helping to keep the Mafia community clean.
    This player has been permanently banned.
    Last edited by Iaotle; April 14th, 2020 at 06:25 PM.
    Report Tool v0.35 by Iaotle

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Folks, I'm happy to be back to the game but I'm not happy to be back in the reports section of the forum.

In-Game Name: Captain Hat Warrior

Crimes Committed: INTENTIONAL GAMETHROWING

Your Account Name: Etheopian
    Summary:

Sanli roles Mason Leader in slot #3.

On night 4, player #6, the amnesiac, becomes mason and this is announced to the town.

On day 5, player #3 (the confirmed mason leader) makes a false statement to the town.

"The mason is 11, lynch 6."

6 is lynched, and 3 stays silent even though he had PLENTY of time to correct his statement and save 6. He chose not to.

Open and shut case. #3 is guilty of intentional gamethrowing

Gamethrower ML.SC2Replay

5. ISO #5

In-Game Name: Captain Hat Warrior

Crimes Committed: Game-throwing

Your Account Name: DrSunshine

Summary: During Night 4 I converted from Amnesiac to Mason, on Day 5 Sanli the Mason Leader lead a push for me to be lynched. I pmed him that I'm Mason before the trial and he refused to confirm me even though my name is directly on the Mason team list. He also received a night message that I converted to Mason and Amnesiac role reveal was on.
    Attached Files Attached Files

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8