MafiaUniverse Mafia Championship Event, Season 7 - Nominations (Vote Here!) - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 51 to 100 of 105
  1. #51

  2. #52

    Re: MafiaUniverse Mafia Championship Event, Season 7 - Nominations (Vote Here!)

    Im sure Distorted will agree with me here. The way things are handled as far as voting for the winners and stuff like that during the championships is extremely biased. Just a fair warning that putting the time and effort into it will most likely seem like a waste of time when all is said and done. It's like a popularity contest. The more people you know the further you will make it. Just figured i'd give yall a heads up from someone who's followed it closely for the past few years and also participated in it @Distorted
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

  3. #53

    Re: MafiaUniverse Mafia Championship Event, Season 7 - Nominations (Vote Here!)

    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    but what is your voting criteria? The best player? pretty hard to decide that. Looks like most people going that route are picking frinckles but there is also a clear recency bias there. I wonder if in the future if we can keep the ladder consistent maybe next year we send the ladder winner?

    @Frinckles this is not meant to be shade. You are great and I love you, it just feels like many of these votes are based on the most recent FM game(s) and not looking at the past year as a whole

    I am personally voting MM because he's the one who took it upon himself to keep this site's FM section alive when:
    1) he wasn't even staff yet
    2) there was zero active staff on the forum mafia side of things!
    3) there were some higher level folks who were resistant to letting someone new take the reigns making things that much harder for him

    and on top of that, he is a great player. He sucks at scum, to be honest, but he is a great towny.


    I know many are also now angry at MM for greylisting efe. But again, he created the greylist a few months ago because he is trying to bring this FM community back to life and recognized that, as it stood, there were really no punishments or deterrents at all for acting like a butt. I am personally a big fan of efe but at the same time I recognize many strong players who have played on our site have stated that they would not play again if people who have played like efe are in the game. The way we were going, strong players like that were discouraged from staying here and trolly players were encouraged to stay. MM's efforts are to bring in a new age where the quality of games here only improves over time.

    Seriously, I may sound like an advertisement here, but as somebody who has seen it all going on behind the scenes, I really want MM to get this as a reward for all he's done to help improve this site in the past year.

    edited to make zero emphasized cuz the site FM would literally have died there
    As someone who only came back from a long hiatus at the end of last year, I appreciate getting told this information since it was unknown to me (although I did see that many of the staff members I once knew appear to no longer be logging in). Also, to add a bit of anecdotal evidence (maybe this isn't the right place to discuss it), I know that one of the reasons I, plus a few others, stopped coming here was partially due to trolly-ness becoming emblematic of site games.

    I'd be happy with either Frinckles or MM in these circumstances, but I'll take some time to consider who I'd prefer.
    Last edited by Kovath; April 13th, 2020 at 09:52 PM.
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

  4. #54

    Re: MafiaUniverse Mafia Championship Event, Season 7 - Nominations (Vote Here!)

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Im sure Distorted will agree with me here. The way things are handled as far as voting for the winners and stuff like that during the championships is extremely biased. Just a fair warning that putting the time and effort into it will most likely seem like a waste of time when all is said and done. It's like a popularity contest. The more people you know the further you will make it. Just figured i'd give yall a heads up from someone who's followed it closely for the past few years and also participated in it @Distorted
    Should the emphasis be on the more ambassadorial side then?
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

  5. #55

    Re: MafiaUniverse Mafia Championship Event, Season 7 - Nominations (Vote Here!)

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Im sure Distorted will agree with me here. The way things are handled as far as voting for the winners and stuff like that during the championships is extremely biased. Just a fair warning that putting the time and effort into it will most likely seem like a waste of time when all is said and done. It's like a popularity contest. The more people you know the further you will make it. Just figured i'd give yall a heads up from someone who's followed it closely for the past few years and also participated in it @Distorted
    and MM, having received the invite, probably knows the most people there
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

  6. #56

  7. #57

    Re: MafiaUniverse Mafia Championship Event, Season 7 - Nominations (Vote Here!)

    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    and MM, having received the invite, probably knows the most people there
    I believe helz gets the invite every year, he would then relay it to MM. We also get a representative to represent SKWIRL Gaming.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

  8. #58

    Re: MafiaUniverse Mafia Championship Event, Season 7 - Nominations (Vote Here!)

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I believe helz gets the invite every year, he would then relay it to MM. We also get a representative to represent SKWIRL Gaming.
    as the expert on the championship community, can you rank the people on here that have any connections there in order?
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

  9. #59

    Re: MafiaUniverse Mafia Championship Event, Season 7 - Nominations (Vote Here!)

    So basically the peers you play with in your game are the ones who have the say on who moves to the next round. So if players know each other they vote their friends over people who actually deserve it. Also if people don't like your play style or you maybe outplayed them hard in game, or maybe got them miss-lynched, they will out of spite not vote for you even if your play was exceptional. Another fun fact speaking from what i have observed the past few years.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

  10. #60

    Re: MafiaUniverse Mafia Championship Event, Season 7 - Nominations (Vote Here!)

    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    as the expert on the championship community, can you rank the people on here that have any connections there in order?
    I'd say Wiisp, MM, SB16, Magoroth.

    But you need to take into consideration on what i also just posted too.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

  11. #61

  12. #62

  13. #63

    Re: MafiaUniverse Mafia Championship Event, Season 7 - Nominations (Vote Here!)

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    So basically the peers you play with in your game are the ones who have the say on who moves to the next round. So if players know each other they vote their friends over people who actually deserve it. Also if people don't like your play style or you maybe outplayed them hard in game, or maybe got them miss-lynched, they will out of spite not vote for you even if your play was exceptional. Another fun fact speaking from what i have observed the past few years.
    that's interesting it sounds like just like the TV show survivor
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

  14. #64

  15. #65

    Re: MafiaUniverse Mafia Championship Event, Season 7 - Nominations (Vote Here!)

    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    but what is your voting criteria? The best player? pretty hard to decide that. Looks like most people going that route are picking frinckles but there is also a clear recency bias there. I wonder if in the future if we can keep the ladder consistent maybe next year we send the ladder winner?

    @Frinckles this is not meant to be shade. You are great and I love you, it just feels like many of these votes are based on the most recent FM game(s) and not looking at the past year as a whole

    I am personally voting MM because he's the one who took it upon himself to keep this site's FM section alive when:
    1) he wasn't even staff yet
    2) there was zero active staff on the forum mafia side of things!
    3) there were some higher level folks who were resistant to letting someone new take the reigns making things that much harder for him

    and on top of that, he is a great player. He sucks at scum, to be honest, but he is a great towny.


    I know many are also now angry at MM for greylisting efe. But again, he created the greylist a few months ago because he is trying to bring this FM community back to life and recognized that, as it stood, there were really no punishments or deterrents at all for acting like a butt. I am personally a big fan of efe but at the same time I recognize many strong players who have played on our site have stated that they would not play again if people who have played like efe are in the game. The way we were going, strong players like that were discouraged from staying here and trolly players were encouraged to stay. MM's efforts are to bring in a new age where the quality of games here only improves over time.

    Seriously, I may sound like an advertisement here, but as somebody who has seen it all going on behind the scenes, I really want MM to get this as a reward for all he's done to help improve this site in the past year.

    edited to make zero emphasized cuz the site FM would literally have died there
    lol I voted Pringles because I love Pringles <3 nothing against MM

  16. #66

    Re: MafiaUniverse Mafia Championship Event, Season 7 - Nominations (Vote Here!)

    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    So basically the peers you play with in your game are the ones who have the say on who moves to the next round. So if players know each other they vote their friends over people who actually deserve it. Also if people don't like your play style or you maybe outplayed them hard in game, or maybe got them miss-lynched, they will out of spite not vote for you even if your play was exceptional. Another fun fact speaking from what i have observed the past few years.
    That doesnt sound like fun.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

  17. #67

  18. #68

  19. #69

    Re: MafiaUniverse Mafia Championship Event, Season 7 - Nominations (Vote Here!)

    Thank you, Aamirus! <3

    But really, I want people to vote for who they think should represent the community (and give us a chance to win, ideally). That is why people who haven't played here this year are not eligible : they do not represent who we are. And if the system at the championship is biased, which is probable, since the judges are only volunteer humans, at least we'll have sent someone, created new connections with other people from other communities, we will have watched on the edge of our seats, and most importantly, we will have enjoyed the event and learned from it. I can ensure you that is a fun experience, though (at least from a watcher's perspective).

    And while I was writing this, I saw @Frinckles retiring... really, you'd be a good representative, I support you. Not to destroy my own campaign but lol. That being said, I'd like to go too :P just don't step out because of me!
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  20. #70

    Re: MafiaUniverse Mafia Championship Event, Season 7 - Nominations (Vote Here!)

    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    but what is your voting criteria? The best player? pretty hard to decide that. Looks like most people going that route are picking frinckles but there is also a clear recency bias there. I wonder if in the future if we can keep the ladder consistent maybe next year we send the ladder winner?

    @Frinckles this is not meant to be shade. You are great and I love you, it just feels like many of these votes are based on the most recent FM game(s) and not looking at the past year as a whole

    I am personally voting MM because he's the one who took it upon himself to keep this site's FM section alive when:
    1) he wasn't even staff yet
    2) there was zero active staff on the forum mafia side of things!
    3) there were some higher level folks who were resistant to letting someone new take the reigns making things that much harder for him

    and on top of that, he is a great player. He sucks at scum, to be honest, but he is a great towny.


    I know many are also now angry at MM for greylisting efe. But again, he created the greylist a few months ago because he is trying to bring this FM community back to life and recognized that, as it stood, there were really no punishments or deterrents at all for acting like a butt. I am personally a big fan of efe but at the same time I recognize many strong players who have played on our site have stated that they would not play again if people who have played like efe are in the game. The way we were going, strong players like that were discouraged from staying here and trolly players were encouraged to stay. MM's efforts are to bring in a new age where the quality of games here only improves over time.

    Seriously, I may sound like an advertisement here, but as somebody who has seen it all going on behind the scenes, I really want MM to get this as a reward for all he's done to help improve this site in the past year.

    edited to make zero emphasized cuz the site FM would literally have died there
    I voted Frinkles because the past few games I have been in with him he has literally smoked all of us. For example in the last two games (Simply Arsonist II and Bio Med), everyone town read him until the end game, and it quite literally made the only one confirmed in each game be the scum as town.


    I will vote MM as a secondary though, since he is a powerhouse in his own right too.

  21. #71

    Re: MafiaUniverse Mafia Championship Event, Season 7 - Nominations (Vote Here!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Thank you, Aamirus! <3

    at least we'll have sent someone, created new connections with other people from other communities, we will have watched on the edge of our seats, and most importantly, we will have enjoyed the event and learned from it. I can ensure you that is a fun experience, though (at least from a watcher's perspective).
    I DID NOT EVENREALIZE THAT. MARSH THEBIGDADDYHE IS LOOKINGAFTER FORUMMAFIA'S WELLBEING LIKE A GOODMUTHER UmU

  22. #72

    Re: MafiaUniverse Mafia Championship Event, Season 7 - Nominations (Vote Here!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    And while I was writing this, I saw @Frinckles retiring... really, you'd be a good representative, I support you. Not to destroy my own campaign but lol. That being said, I'd like to go too :P just don't step out because of me!
    @FINCKLE @FINRCKE @FIRICNEKKLS @Frinckles
    YES PLEASEFRINCKLES PLAY, MARSH WANTS UTOO ==ANDI DO TOO. EVENTHO I NO PLAY FORUMMAFIA UmU. BE THEPSYCHSOPATH THAT U ARE (oWoooooO) AND WIWNTHAT CHAMPIONSHSIPS FOR US!!!! IT WILL EHELPOUR COMMOOOONITY SO MUHCH IF WE WIN CUZ LOTSA PPL WILL HEAR ABOUTUS IF U WIN (OWO)

  23. #73
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: MafiaUniverse Mafia Championship Event, Season 7 - Nominations (Vote Here!)

    Well
    -vote Marshmallow Marshall

    Secondary: Distorted

  24. #74

  25. #75

    Re: MafiaUniverse Mafia Championship Event, Season 7 - Nominations (Vote Here!)

    -vote marshmallow Marshall
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

  26. #76

    Re: MafiaUniverse Mafia Championship Event, Season 7 - Nominations (Vote Here!)

    -vote marshmallow marshall


    back up

    -vote aamirus



    I don't think my opinion matters here, but here's my vote.
    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Shut up cow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

  27. #77

    Re: MafiaUniverse Mafia Championship Event, Season 7 - Nominations (Vote Here!)

    If there's no opposition to it, the runner-up in votes will be selected as the back-up.


    Not enough people have actually followed the back-up vote system for it to be representative of the community's will (and some voted the same person for both nominations), so this system will work better.
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  28. #78

  29. #79
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: MafiaUniverse Mafia Championship Event, Season 7 - Nominations (Vote Here!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    That doesnt sound like fun.
    someone massively fucked up in a championship game by accidentally posting in day chat instead of scum chat.
    NOBODY noticed the fuck-up for like, 6-7 pages.

  30. #80
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: MafiaUniverse Mafia Championship Event, Season 7 - Nominations (Vote Here!)

    ironically, the first to point it out was a scum.
    which makes sense, but it's hilarious.

  31. #81

    Re: MafiaUniverse Mafia Championship Event, Season 7 - Nominations (Vote Here!)

    Reminder that you have approximately one day left to vote for a representative, and that the runner-up will be selected to be the back-up.
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  32. #82

    Re: MafiaUniverse Mafia Championship Event, Season 7 - Nominations (Vote Here!)

    It would seem that my vote was not taken into account by the bot, strange.
    -vote Frinckles

    Edit : It still doesn't take my vote. Perhaps it's because I created the thread.
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  33. #83

    Re: MafiaUniverse Mafia Championship Event, Season 7 - Nominations (Vote Here!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    It would seem that my vote was not taken into account by the bot, strange.
    -vote Frinckles

    Edit : It still doesn't take my vote. Perhaps it's because I created the thread.
    This is the correct reason
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    @Stealthbomber16 is Light scum this game?
    you said he’s more passive aggressive as scum
    Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Uh, SB16 isn't a part of this game
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  34. #84

  35. #85

  36. #86

    Re: MafiaUniverse Mafia Championship Event, Season 7 - Nominations (Vote Here!)

    The voting phase has ended. Excluding the votes for non-eligible members and the votes from smurfs, and including my vote that cannot be counted automatically, this is the vote count:

    Marshmallow Marshall (10 [L-990]):
    AIVION, aamirus, Ganelon, Frinckles, Stealthbomber16, Kenny, Kovath, yzb25, PowersThatBe, Frog
    Frinckles (6 [L-993]):
    naz, Voss, Toadette, rumox, blinkskater, Marshmallow Marshall


    Therefore, @Marshmallow Marshall will be the representative of Sc2 Mafia, and @Frinckles will be its back-up. Thanks to everyone who participated, and thank you for your trust ^^
    Last edited by Marshmallow Marshall; April 20th, 2020 at 08:46 PM.
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  37. #87

  38. #88

    Re: MafiaUniverse Mafia Championship Event, Season 7 - Nominations (Vote Here!)

    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    mwahahaahahh
    lol <3

    Stay tuned, everyone: the games should begin at some point in May. I don't know when mine will start yet, though. I strongly recommend you to spectate games at least partially, since they are usually of high quality (each community selected someone they thought had some chance to shine, after all).
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  39. #89

  40. #90

    Re: MafiaUniverse Mafia Championship Event, Season 7 - Nominations (Vote Here!)

    For those interested, the games are now officially out and the first one is starting in some days! https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...36#post3868436

    P.S. I'll be in game 7.
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  41. #91

    Re: MafiaUniverse Mafia Championship Event, Season 7 - Nominations (Vote Here!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    For those interested, the games are now officially out and the first one is starting in some days! https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...36#post3868436

    P.S. I'll be in game 7.
    Best of luck : )

    I will be watching
    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    if we could just stop catering to the toxic attitude and apathy that has become the culture of this site.
    Its easy to tear something down. Building something real takes a level of conviction and dedication that is not cool or fun.

  42. #92

    Re: MafiaUniverse Mafia Championship Event, Season 7 - Nominations (Vote Here!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    lol <3

    Stay tuned, everyone: the games should begin at some point in May. I don't know when mine will start yet, though. I strongly recommend you to spectate games at least partially, since they are usually of high quality (each community selected someone they thought had some chance to shine, after all).
    uWu shine!! OWO SHINE.

    Good luck man, kill it out there. umu

  43. #93
    Ganelon
    Guest

    Re: MafiaUniverse Mafia Championship Event, Season 7 - Nominations (Vote Here!)

    Good luck!

  44. #94

    Re: MafiaUniverse Mafia Championship Event, Season 7 - Nominations (Vote Here!)

    Thanks guys ^^ and good luck to Frinckles for Skwirl, too!
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  45. #95

    Re: MafiaUniverse Mafia Championship Event, Season 7 - Nominations (Vote Here!)

    Hi guys

    MM’s Championship game has been scheduled

    GAME 7 (MAY 25, 48/24, 12 AM EDT EOD)
    AXIS (TarValon.Net)
    Captain Video (The Skeptics' Guide to the Universe)
    feitan (Hallyu Plus)
    IainC (Broken Forum)
    KZA (Canucks Community)
    LightFoot (The Giraffe Boards)
    Marshmallow Marshall (SC2 Mafia)
    roundbox (Flash Flash Revolution)
    Sheppard (LA Gaming Circle)
    SilverKeith (MafiaLandia)
    SmartBomb (Mafia Universe)
    tonystarkprime (HeroClix Realms)
    trentonlf (GOG)
    Trustworthy Liberal (Ultimate Dangan Werewolf)
    Zone Q11 (Novel Updates)

    Do you wish to spectate and/or talk with players from other communities?
    We have a big server on Discord (1,000+ members) for those that want to spectate and talk about these games. The representatives will be added to this channel too after they die. Or if you just want to chat with people from other communities, we have a general chat too that is unrelated to the Mafia Championship.

    1) CLICK HERE TO JOIN: https://discord.gg/CwDKmjQ

    2) Upon joining the server, please inform us of who you are and which community you are from. We will then give you the necessary permissions to see the spectator channel. This is necessary to avoid the wrong people (the representatives and their backups) joining the channel.

    You don't need to have Discord installed in order to join the channel, as there is a web version.

    Do you want to have your own private community spectator chat?
    This is definitely both allowed and encouraged. However, I ask that you please do everything possible to make this chat private and inaccessible to your representative, backup and your representative's opponents. It's important that your thoughts and comments don't influence the game. In other words, please don't post about the game in public threads -- this is very important.

    Mafia Championship Podcast
    For the first time ever, there will be a Mafia Championship podcast.

    The first episode goes live on Twitch at Sunday 4 PM Eastern - i.e. tomorrow. It will feature 4 former winners. There will also be podcasts on the following Sundays.

    It will go live here, if you are interested: https://www.twitch.tv/mrthingyman/

    Where do I get more info?
    Refer to this thread: https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...al-Information

    This thread will tell you all the details about this season. It also includes a list of the 165 participating communities and their representatives.

    __________

    If you need to get in contact with me, my Discord is Thingyman#6075

  46. #96

    Re: MafiaUniverse Mafia Championship Event, Season 7 - Nominations (Vote Here!)

    Ooh, a mafia podcast? That's interesting! Encouraging you all (and myself) to check it out ^^ thanks Thingyman!
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  47. #97

    Re: MafiaUniverse Mafia Championship Event, Season 7 - Nominations (Vote Here!)


    (Just click the video and it will play even if it's a big red box)

    Game 7 is starting soon if you want to take a look at some point =)

    https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...a-Championship

    Reiterating the spec chat discord link, it's very fun to be in: https://discord.gg/CwDKmjQ
    Last edited by Marshmallow Marshall; May 25th, 2020 at 10:05 PM.
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  48. #98

    Re: MafiaUniverse Mafia Championship Event, Season 7 - Nominations (Vote Here!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post

    (Just click the video and it will play even if it's a big red box)

    Game 7 is starting soon if you want to take a look at some point =)

    https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...a-Championship

    Reiterating the spec chat discord link, it's very fun to be in: https://discord.gg/CwDKmjQ
    Video doesnt play
    Last edited by Marshmallow Marshall; May 25th, 2020 at 10:04 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

  49. #99

  50. #100

    Re: MafiaUniverse Mafia Championship Event, Season 7 - Nominations (Vote Here!)

    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Am I seriously the only one with this problem?
    So it would seem, since nobody else talks about it. Do you know why it does that, or at least have some clues?
    By the way, the video is "One Day More" from Les Misérables.

    Edit: Actually, I just had that issue! Refreshing the page solved it. You probably already tried, though...
    Last edited by Marshmallow Marshall; May 25th, 2020 at 10:06 PM.
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •