User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Bababooey: 1-S2-1-11250281

Account Name: HoneyBadger
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-2668453
    In-Game Name: Taak

Crimes Committed: Griefing, Intentional Game-Throwing

Your Account Name: Taak
    Summary: The following players have been harassing me, calling me hacker, cheater and telling host to kick me from lobby. When I finally get to join a game without one of them kicking me, they proceed to throw the game trying to find out who I am and killing me, rather than finding other roles. Because of this baseless brigading any game I am not kicked from is thrown then blamed on me. For this particular replay, many people have spoof names of myself, however they are not the main offenders. I am reporting the main off

Account Name: Vorteckz
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-1758406
    In-Game Name: Taak licks my peen

Summary: The following players have been harassing me, calling me hacker, cheater and telling host to kick me from lobby. When I finally get to join a game without one of them kicking me, they proceed to throw the game trying to find out who I am and killing me, rather than finding other roles. Because of this baseless brigading any game I am not kicked from is thrown then blamed on me.

Account Name: ThatBearJuw
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-11252824
    In-Game Name: i am taak i hack

Summary: The following players have been harassing me, calling me hacker, cheater and telling host to kick me from lobby. When I finally get to join a game without one of them kicking me, they proceed to throw the game trying to find out who I am and killing me, rather than finding other roles. Because of this baseless brigading any game I am not kicked from is thrown then blamed on me.

Account Name: Bababooey
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-1 1250281
    In-Game Name: Taak sucks fat cocks

Attached Files Attached Files

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Re: Brigading and gamethrowing

SC ID VERIFICATION
    Bababooey: 1-S2-1-11250281
    HoneyBadger: 1-S2-1-2668453
    Vortekz: 1-S2-1-1758406
    ThatBearJuw: 1-S2-1-11252824

Previous Offenses
    Bababooey: None

Player Offenses
    Bababooey: Griefing

Recommended Action
    ThatBearJuw: Evidence
    Vorteckz: Evidence
    Bababooey: Watch-list x2
    HoneyBadger: Evidence

Summary
    Vorteckz: Rolled Detective. Died Night 1.

HoneyBadger: Rolled Auditor. Lynched day 2 for not claiming his role. He was probably voted up because he chose the name TaaK but it was his poor performance on trial that got him lynched. None of the other 3 voted guilty on him.

ThatBearJuw: Rolled Bus Driver. Killed Night 2. Was bussing people and keeping an up to date LW before he died.

Bababooey: Rolled Bus Driver. Got audited Night 1 which he revealed. This guy voted innocent on the HoneyBadger because he didn't seem to be the real Taak. He then goes on the next day to say that player #15 is guilty and that #15 tried to kill him -- not true. #15 is lynched and Bababooey then says "go ruin another game loser", implying he thinks he lynched taak. The following day he starts saying "lynch 6" when he is 6, then when Marshall reveals he votes player #3 saying that he is Taak. While Bababooey does openly claim he is Citizen, he is lynched.

Bababooey lived long enough for a case to be clearly established. He had no intention of playing the game outside of lynching Taak. This is most evident when he told people to vote innocent on a guy that didn't claim a role or provide a last will when put on trial, as well as making up a fake lead to lynch someone he thought was Taak. This goes without saying, not acceptable behaviour. While the other players certainly attributed to the chaos of this game, they didn't really break any rules. A bit of smack talk isn't against our rules. However all 4 of these players were in adjacent slots. There wasn't any skyping going on this game but due to the nature of their coordinated vendetta launched against Tak while looking like they were in a lobby together, I will mark this report down as evidence against them.
    Last edited by rumox; April 14th, 2020 at 03:26 AM.

7. ISO #7

Re: Brigading and gamethrowing

Quote Originally Posted by taak View Post
    Adding the following players who always join the same game together, controlling host to kick. Potential skypers that collude to find me in game and kill me regardless of role.

Account Name: Bodhisattva
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-1189120

Account Name: LetsStarGaze
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-11253874
    These players were not in the replay you uploaded. If you want me to look into them you will have to file another report with a replay they are in.

8. ISO #8