{Watch List} JoeyDX 1-S2-10327650 - Griefing Role Quitter (and not bright)
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

thanks JoeyDX 1-S2-10327650 - Griefing Role Quitter (and not bright)

Account Name: JoeyDX
    Account ID: 1-S2-10327650
    In-Game Name: yodaddy is gay

Crimes Committed: Rolequitting and Griefing

Your Account Name: Renegade

Summary:

Rolequitting loser. Joined the lobby despite saying he "ain't playing with yodaddy". So by staying in the lobby and then leaving, he is a rolequitting griefer who's only intent was to disrupt the game for others.

He has been acting up lately; hopefully he will get more than a simple slap on the wrist (like before)!

-Mafia- (1887).SC2Replay

2. ISO #2

Re: JoeyDX 1-S2-10327650 - Griefing Role Quitter (and not bright)

SC ID VERIFICATION
    JoeyDX: Correct. 1-S2-1-10327650

Review
    JoeyDX leaves on 0:26.

Previous Offenses
    JoeyDX: Intentional Gamethrowing

Player Offenses
    JoeyDX: Role-Quitting

Recommended Action
    JoeyDX: WLx2

Additional Notes
    Thank you for submitting the report, and helping to keep the Mafia community clean.
    The previous report was way back in January, and has already expired. We'll keep an eye on this player. Make sure to report any future bad behavior.
    Last edited by Iaotle; April 7th, 2020 at 05:22 PM.
    Report Tool v0.35 by Iaotle

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Hello. I admit that I rolequitted and im sorry for that, I do apologize, I will not role quit anymore. I just wanted to make a point that Yodaddy has been ruining alot of games for me like me trying to make amends with him. Then he sends me Penis Icons in-game like the ones that go like this :=--------
    But I am done role quitting. I will not rolequit anymore. I am pleading with the mods to remove any other rolequitting reported replays under the condition that as long as I don't rolequit anymore. Again, I am sorry for my rolequitting I just want to be perfectly clear that I will not rolequit anymore.

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyDX View Post
    Hello. I admit that I rolequitted and im sorry for that, I do apologize, I will not role quit anymore. I just wanted to make a point that Yodaddy has been ruining alot of games for me like me trying to make amends with him. Then he sends me Penis Icons in-game like the ones that go like this :=--------
    But I am done role quitting. I will not rolequit anymore. I am pleading with the mods to remove any other rolequitting reported replays under the condition that as long as I don't rolequit anymore. Again, I am sorry for my rolequitting I just want to be perfectly clear that I will not rolequit anymore.
    As of now we don't have any other reports regarding your account, so you don't have to worry as long as you behave properly from now on.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

8. ISO #8

Yep, slap on the wrist per usual. "Previous reports too old" "he won't do it again!"

This JoeyDX is a miserable player who aims to ruin games, should join the CHOOO clan or become a mod?

I've got at least three other games from Nov-Feb with this goofball that I could report, but I'm sure they will be rejected for being too old.

JoeyDX is likely another choo iamme hacker situation, probably would take 20+ reports for any real action!

---------------

I shouldn't be so harsh. Joey is the problem, not the staff. Thank you for all you do!
    Last edited by Renegade; April 7th, 2020 at 07:50 PM.

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

Quote Originally Posted by renegade View Post
    Yep, slap on the wrist per usual. "Previous reports too old" "he won't do it again!"

This JoeyDX is a miserable player who aims to ruin games, should join the CHOOO clan or become a mod?

I've got at least three other games from Nov-Feb with this goofball that I could report, but I'm sure they will be rejected for being too old.

JoeyDX is likely another choo iamme hacker situation, probably would take 20+ reports for any real action!

---------------

I shouldn't be so harsh. Joey is the problem, not the staff. Thank you for all you do!
    This guy has 2 reports ever, including this thread. No staff members forced you to not report. The natural progression from a WL X2 is a WL X4...
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?