Register

User Tag List

Page 36 of 38 FirstFirst ... 26 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,800 of 1874
  1. ISO #1751

2. ISO #1752
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM 297: BioMed Industries (Coronavirus Version) - Ladder Game

Efekannn should be infracted for what he did this game, IMO. Hey s behavior was completely unacceptable

3. ISO #1753

>( why wont it let me use my pretty colors anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

4. ISO #1754

5. ISO #1755
    Ganelon

His*
    i also fucked up by posting while dead bc I didn’t read naz’s message LOL

6. ISO #1756

7. ISO #1757

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    Efekannn should be infracted for what he did this game, IMO. Hey s behavior was completely unacceptable
    idk he does it every game and he was def not scientist with that shit but not on me to say
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

8. ISO #1758

9. ISO #1759
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    We all got played, it wasn't just you. Props to Frinkles for yet again a great scum play.
    Agreed. I did not see him being scum this game st all.
    i honestly thought it was Hammond because he tried to lynch me after I got disguised, OR Krabby

10. ISO #1760

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    His*
    i also fucked up by posting while dead bc I didn’t read naz’s message LOL
    OMG THIS TOO LOL i meant to write up something about this

i was SCREAMING, mag made like 10 posts when he was infected but they were SO scummy i decided to let them pass instead of canceling the game.

there was literally nothing i could do because of the setup.

and then STEALTH OUTED HIMSELF ANYWAY LJSDKFJS:KLFJSDF so i feel like it evened out

11. ISO #1761

12. ISO #1762

13. ISO #1763

14. ISO #1764

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM pringles View Post
    So I technically win right? lol
    you became part of scum team so yes ? i think it works like that lol

@AIVION @Marshmallow Marshall how the points go, not one person opted out for ranked so they all played in ladder

15. ISO #1765

16. ISO #1766

17. ISO #1767

18. ISO #1768

Quote Originally Posted by Kovath View Post
    I guess I really rushed the last night phase instead of thinking things through

Was there any way for me to guess that Frinck was scientist, or take that risk?
    I was typing that it would either pringles or punchy but we were too far gone by that point once Pretzel got lynched.

19. ISO #1769
    Ganelon

Tbh Frinckles did make some scummy posts the day that stealth started spamming, but they weren’t REALLY scummy. So, maybe.

20. ISO #1770

21. ISO #1771

22. ISO #1772

Reading through this game has been a blast! But it made me realized how much I hate disguiser focused games.
    It was kinda frustrating reading through the chat because it was insanely gimmicky. These disguiser games (especially ones were you aren't allowed to make codes or other ciphers) encourage people to type in gimmicky ways, distracting from intense analysis imo. A little rp is fine but when it's hard to read it gives me brain hurt.

Anywho I was convinced that Pretzel was scum, props to punchy to pocketing everyone including me.
    It was really funny to watch Banana be absolutely convinced about his reads and lynches and watch them flip green
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

23. ISO #1773

24. ISO #1774

I feel like I was able to abuse moving the lynch train off you onto HRE getting up to that point. Everything else was Pringles putting the second hammer on Crab. I did not expect your initial vote. I also didnt do math and thought it'd be two to lynch. So when Pringles knew they were infect, they knew to blitz it.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

25. ISO #1775

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Reading through this game has been a blast! But it made me realized how much I hate disguiser focused games.
    It was kinda frustrating reading through the chat because it was insanely gimmicky. These disguiser games (especially ones were you aren't allowed to make codes or other ciphers) encourage people to type in gimmicky ways, distracting from intense analysis imo. A little rp is fine but when it's hard to read it gives me brain hurt.

Anywho I was convinced that Pretzel was scum, props to punchy to pocketing everyone including me.
    It was really funny to watch Banana be absolutely convinced about his reads and lynches and watch them flip green
    I ended up getting convinced by this really innocuous thing, as I mentioned, where Quetz said that Mireska townread them, which led me to the conclusion that they were conflating Mireska d1 with Blueberry d2. Pretty unfortunate
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

26. ISO #1776

oh and i guess closing lore is that we all die to coronavirus
    including the guy who made it r i p

27. ISO #1777

Also the insane pretzel + crab binary-black hole system was insane. I was almost tempted to end it early instead of going to help Pringles win because it was just so much shit. props to you two.

28. ISO #1778

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Also the insane pretzel + crab binary-black hole system was insane. I was almost tempted to end it early instead of going to help Pringles win because it was just so much shit. props to you two.
    Was there any way for me to see outside of it?
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

29. ISO #1779

30. ISO #1780

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post

31. ISO #1781

32. ISO #1782

33. ISO #1783

34. ISO #1784

35. ISO #1785

36. ISO #1786

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    3/3 scum wins

Town cant win this setup lol
    I think the traditional ways of solving games don't work well here

My preferred approaches, for example, are super duper ineffective
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

37. ISO #1787

Was there any way for me to see outside of it?
    To be fair, I think most people just hammer and win by themselves there. So unless you could have guessed that to be the angle scum was attempting, probably not. I was to apologize if you consider that a form of slowrolling, that's not my style. It was just a disguiser game where I didn't even really know who my target jumped to until it was 'too late.' Even then you'd need to look at Pringles in the same vacuum and there was so much infighting caused between the other two.

38. ISO #1788

39. ISO #1789

Honestly the "sheriff" role as part of the setup does so little, I doubt if the sheriff wasn't infested first thing that they'd do much anyways. If any changes were to be made, I'd start there, but otherwise I'm not sure how I'd balance this because I'm not used to balancing low tpr setups.
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    fucketh me in the ass

40. ISO #1790

41. ISO #1791

Everyone knew my COM right away right? lmao

Pringles hid his COM well until his slip
    I knew the second I saw "=)", that's almost exclusively you.
    fucketh me in the ass

42. ISO #1792

Quote Originally Posted by Revenant View Post
    DEATH!

(But no in all honesty, I was thinking Punchy could be Scientist that pushed me but if he would have never pushed me I too probably would have Town Cored him)
    You called me your highest town read. :P It broke my heart.

43. ISO #1793

44. ISO #1794

To be fair, I think most people just hammer and win by themselves there. So unless you could have guessed that to be the angle scum was attempting, probably not. I was to apologize if you consider that a form of slowrolling, that's not my style. It was just a disguiser game where I didn't even really know who my target jumped to until it was 'too late.' Even then you'd need to look at Pringles in the same vacuum and there was so much infighting caused between the other two.
    I don't blame you for it - you won and in your preferred way (i.e. with pringles, who I certainly can't argue against as being a deserving winner).

I can live with the result, I just need to learn and play better next time.
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

45. ISO #1795

lmao Stealth was the cocky Mireska
    I felt like it was stealthbomber inside the strawberry skin after d2, I didn't guess many coms because I've been gone so long that I knew that anyone coulda signed up
    fucketh me in the ass

46. ISO #1796

47. ISO #1797

48. ISO #1798

49. ISO #1799

Pringles set that up perfectly, made us two go at it.

50. ISO #1800

Frinckles, was there anything that you did or said that you regretted aftewards? I.e. that you thought could expose you?
    there was one line where we were talking about town power roles and I said scientist instead of blood analyst I think. Lol. But mostly I thought I played as carefully as I could. There are probably some scumtells but I was extremely fine with hunting alongside the town to find infected players. Perhaps my focus as that being my preferred scum to 'find'?

I actually had to start mentioning scientist more for that reason.