S-FM 297: BioMed Industries [LADDER]
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

weed S-FM 297: BioMed Industries [LADDER]

Welcome to the signups for the idkth game of the seventh season of the FM Ladder! The setup being played is BioMed Industries by the dude with the janky squirtle avatar.

You must PRIVATELY MESSAGE ME YOUR SIGN UP with your desired anonymous account name.

You may "/sign opt out" if you do not wish to be counted for rank points. Please take the time to vote for your favorite setup(s); although you are not required to vote, the one with the most votes will be played on the next game of the season. Note that if there is a tie, the Host of the next game will choose their setup among the tied ones. You better enjoy this game or I will shove my foot up your ass.

The same forum rules apply, the rules from the setup apply, and DO NOT COMHUNT. AKA DO NOT TRY TO FIGURE OUT WHO IS BEHIND THE ACCOUNT. DO NOT SAY WHO YOU ARE BEHIND YOUR ANON ACCOUNT.

Sign Counter:
    1. someone stinky
    2. someone who didn't give me their account name
    3. another one like number 2 got it
    4. another like 2 and 3 smh they did it
    5. Someone who can read uwu
    6. stanky
    7. stonky
    8. stinky
    9. smelly

reserves
    1. someone
    2. another

Last edited by naz; April 2nd, 2020 at 07:07 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

2. ISO #2

Angry i will hunt u down like a squirrel hunts nuts

PLEASE DO NOT POST
    i have to keep thread open so u can vote in poll
    if u have questions PM me
    thank u
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

3. ISO #3

Re: S-FM 297: BioMed Industries

WEW lmao it's almost full. I'll pre roll the game when I'm done with work and we can start tomorrow evening if it fills by then

4. ISO #4

also just read this post

might do highest # votes at EOD gets lynched if majority not reached

5. ISO #5

sign ups are full! any PMs received after this are going to be listed as reserves :o)
    i'm going to work on some lore and setup the thread after work tonight, i could start the game tonight if i get my shit together or tomorrow. :^)

glhf

6. ISO #6

all roles out slooooots
    game tomorrow afternoon!!!!!

7. ISO #7

Poll closed. Black Flag Nightless will be the next Ladder game. Message me if you're interested in hosting, or post the request in the Answer Hall!

Edit : Host found.
    Last edited by Marshmallow Marshall; April 20th, 2020 at 08:50 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :