User Tag List

1. ISO #1

yodaddy: 1-S2-1-1631624

Account Name: yodaddy
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-1631624
    In-Game Name: No coroner = Leaving

Crimes Committed: Role-Quitting

Your Account Name: Martin
    Summary: Account demanded having coroner in the setup phase and threatened leaving if there was not one. They ended up leaving once the game started after names were chosen, irregardless of their role. I don't know if this simply qualifies as role quit or as some other crime since this was a quit as a result of the setup rather than as a result of their role.

Yodaddy's Rolequit.SC2Replay

Disclaimer: I, Martin, have had past disputes (and/or other negative interactions) with this account across various games of -Mafia- over time. To be honest and clear with you, I don't like them very much and as a result may be unfairly biased against them. It should be noted that the account I am accusing has amassed a couple dozen thousand points, and assuming they were earned in good faith, should mean that this player probably has a rather clear record across a vast number of games.

2. ISO #2

Re: yodaddy: 1-S2-1-1631624

SC ID VERIFICATION

yodaddy: Correct. 1-S2-1-1631624

Respective Hotkeys

yodaddy: 3

Was the Game Result altered?

Maybe. Town had low chances of winning with Evil rolling Cultist anyway.

Previous Offenses

yodaddy: Several reports from 2017 and 1 from 2018.

Player Offenses

yodaddy: Role Quitting

Summary

During Setup he repeats several times "add coroner" and says that he will leave if there is no coroner.

He chooses "No coroner = leaving" as his name and after roles are given he quits the game as a Lookout.

Recommended Action

yodaddy: Watch List x2

Additional Notes
    Thank you for the report! Feel free to report more players if you think they’re breaking the rules!

Thank you Anonymous Donor

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

I am sorry but I am not going to play a troll save. I refuse to play with troll saves. I don’t know why people hate coroner so much ? You can detect exact role at night and figure out who is lying through their lws, not to mention incense master. I am going to appeal this report because I felt like me “rolequitting” isn’t rolequitting I left a troll save like much people do. I find it quite cute that I get reported but JoeyXD rolequits every game and doesn’t get reported. Martin do not report me again because your save is trollish. I would like this to be taken down.

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by Yodaddy2 View Post
    I am sorry but I am not going to play a troll save. I refuse to play with troll saves. I don’t know why people hate coroner so much ? You can detect exact role at night and figure out who is lying through their lws, not to mention incense master. I am going to appeal this report because I felt like me “rolequitting” isn’t rolequitting I left a troll save like much people do. I find it quite cute that I get reported but JoeyXD rolequits every game and doesn’t get reported. Martin do not report me again because your save is trollish. I would like this to be taken down.
    Save in question: 9 Town, Godfather & Mafia Random, Dragon Head & Triad Random, Neutral Evil & Neutral Benign.

This is hardly a troll save. You were the only one who left that game. Furthermore, you waited until roles assignment to leave (you were planning to do so unless you got Coroner which would obviously not happen).

Thank you Anonymous Donor

6. ISO #6

I did not leave because I didn’t get the role Coroner. I actually don’t mind lookout. I left because there was 0% chance of Coroner. I classify that as a troll save because Incense Master is in place along with Cultist, which was in the game. If coroner was rolled or atleast in the game then they could’ve figured out who the Cultist tried to visit, while they visit dead people at night. Again, noobs exclude this role because they don’t know how to play it, it’s “boring”, or it doesn’t find DH/GF n1 etc. I’m sorry but I like balanced saves and I use a well balanced 8331 with a 30% coroner chance. I am appealing this report because Martin is a salty crybaby that I left his save because I felt it was not balanced or trollish. Town has no chance in this save.

7. ISO #7

I've been trying to stay out of this but....

The usage of "Salty crybaby" is more apt to prove you as an antagonist rather than me. I also VERY CLEARLY put at the bottom of my report a disclaimer noting my disputes with you in the interest of being transparent. I even gave you the benefit of the doubt and mentioned your points and the probability that you had a clean record as far as I knew or guessed. I hoped that was enough to approach this matter in a clear and more or less fair manner but I really don't appreciate your antagonism to me.

This has been evident ever since when I used a 9 town 3 neut 3 triad save, about a month ago, where the role chances and allowances were messed with a fair bit. I was working on this relatively new save, and I was hoping the feedback from players on that save would help me. However, all I got from some people (such as you) was just hatred and calls to repick every time i was a setup host for a few days after that game. My save is probably much better now, thanks to some wonderful -Mafia- community members, but its still unique in its own way.

And while I can understand the desire for fairness and a balanced game, I honestly think -Mafia- was also designed to be fun by being a bit unbalanced because it relies on the randomness of not only just random role selections but also the random choices that 15 total players make. Sometimes there will be noobs to mess up the "balanced" save anyways. Sometimes there will be a surprise veteran on the 2nd to last night that saves the day. Who knows. Sometimes that creates the moments in -Mafia- that I truly appreciate, even if I don't win. Its the slight randomness/unbalanced part that gives a thrill.

However, I will admit having a save too unbalanced (anything other than a 933 or 8331) isn't fun either, because I like having some chance of winning for every role. Upon reflection of your statements though, I think I might remove coroner and incense master together in my save, or revise the chances to them. I'll need to reflect on them more.

8. ISO #8

Some people do not like unbalanced saves and I am one of them. We are both antagonist to each other and we clearly do not like each other. I did not have a problem with you until you reported me for something I did not do. You obviously, do not know how to how to play the role “Coroner”. You claim “I like having some chances of winning for every role.” Well this is completely false because it’s impossible to win as coroner since you have it at 0%. I only have like 2-3 people who do not like me and you’re one of them. They constantly troll me when I have done nothing wrong. Majority of the Maria community likes me and enjoys playing with me because I do not troll, game throw, or ruin any games. I called you a salty cry baby because you reported me because I refused to play your unbalanced save and I left because I do not want to waste my time. Also, judging by the game review town didn’t have a chance to win any that’s why I left. Maybe you will build a better save because I’m NOT playing the save you created here. I hope you understand where I am coming from. Thanks.

9. ISO #9