Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: gfywast: 2-S2-1-2677485

Quote Originally Posted by mmkr View Post
    I'm not sure I understand. Does the fact of me reporting a player somehow prohibit me from getting my points back?
    Well you said you were never going to play again in that thread but alright, I’ll look for a replay for you in a bit
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Well you said you were never going to play again in that thread but alright, I’ll look for a replay for you in a bit
    With all due respect, that is not what I said. In the report thread, I said I would be taking a break from the game and that is not the same as leaving it indefinitely.

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

Thank you for understanding and looking into it. I remember reaching 10k, donating and then playing for months and likely reaching some 12k points, though that was years ago. I looked for old bank files but couldn't find any, so I'm guessing that'll be it.

The only reason I created this thread is what happened in the game I reported and the lobby following it. That day I bumped my donated amount and got a code from DR. Used it and brought my account to 10k points, albeit at low games played/won counts. Long story short, several players are committed to kicking me until I restored my games to a believable level. I understand there is not much you can do to help, this thread can be closed as I won't be able to find a replay, bank file or a screenshot to even have a rough idea of my stats before I reinstalled.

Thanks again, stay safe

10. ISO #10

Quote Originally Posted by mmkr View Post
    Thank you for understanding and looking into it. I remember reaching 10k, donating and then playing for months and likely reaching some 12k points, though that was years ago. I looked for old bank files but couldn't find any, so I'm guessing that'll be it.

The only reason I created this thread is what happened in the game I reported and the lobby following it. That day I bumped my donated amount and got a code from DR. Used it and brought my account to 10k points, albeit at low games played/won counts. Long story short, several players are committed to kicking me until I restored my games to a believable level. I understand there is not much you can do to help, this thread can be closed as I won't be able to find a replay, bank file or a screenshot to even have a rough idea of my stats before I reinstalled.

Thanks again, stay safe
    Yea, I could only find the one replay, sorry. The database only has stuff that people have uploaded at some point.

People shouldn’t be calling you a bank hacker, there are quite a few donors, 5k, 10k, or 20k that actively play. You get an achievement for each of the donor ranks, so any intelligent player should be able to see those achievements when they’re trying to call you out. I guess your best bet is to remind them of the donor achievements? I’m surprised anybody has picked on you for it honestly.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?