User Tag List

Page 44 of 84 FirstFirst ... 34 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 54 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,200 of 4182
  1. ISO #2151

2. ISO #2152

3. ISO #2153

Re: S-FM 295 Furry Potter

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Replying to this first because it pinged me.

I strongly doubt this is like Harry Potter; after all, Sirius Black isn't a wraith in the storyline, as far as I know. There also aren't magical male squirrels. :P
    Distorted claiming to be an horcrux is weird if that's what really happened, but I have a townread on him for now, and Efe literally claimed to be what our wincon tells us to lynch, so... no thanks.
    How did you craft a townread on Distorted?
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

4. ISO #2154

5. ISO #2155

6. ISO #2156

7. ISO #2157

8. ISO #2158

Nice, so I'm the top wagon again!

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the Impaler View Post
    So, based on this we have 2 people with no name. Im open to lynching either of them two people or MM based on this alone.
    You don't say! You've been "open to lynch me" since D1 for reasons literally opposite to the ones you gave when I asked you on D2.
    Also, I'm going to be claiming a role now. It's quite a wondrous role. It's one of the most powerful roles. The role that I happened to get. Is CITIZEN
    Harry is a cit forced to speak Romanian at the start of the game? XD

-vote Vlad the Impaler
    I'd strongly prefer Efe because he's LITERALLY CLAIMING TO BE OUR ENEMY, but since you all seem to leave him alone, I'll vote here, both because he's scummy and because I need some self-preservation.
    Also, I haven't caught up yet, so I'll do that, but if I said something wrong, that's why.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

9. ISO #2159

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    wasn't one of your first posts saying that if anybody claims some ridiculously complicated role that can win with x y and z if j k and l happens, that they're full of shit?
    That explanation was centered around there being mechanics in which a Neutral can win with Town. It appears Distorted isn't really Neutral to begin with.

Still, I don't have a clear opinion about this yet. I find his role extremely powerful and very very easy to win if he sides with the correct team. I don't completely trust his role, I was just saying that his role was quite sick considering mine

Thank you Anonymous Donor

10. ISO #2160

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    considering Distorted is literally worth dirt...

one wooden stick would do the trick
    btw distorted is confirmed non-town, and MM is not looking very good. Meanwhile, mesk, naz, and myself could easily all 3 be town.... so I think that's like 5/5 reasons for you to be siding with town efe.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

11. ISO #2161

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    How did you craft a townread on Distorted?
    It existed ever since he made his wallpost including a list of reads and the results of his reaction testing, the only reason for which I had voted him earlier being that I wanted to see such a wallpost from him. You know, I already said that a long, long time ago...
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

12. ISO #2162

13. ISO #2163

btw distorted is confirmed non-town, and MM is not looking very good. Meanwhile, mesk, naz, and myself could easily all 3 be town.... so I think that's like 5/5 reasons for you to be siding with town efe.
    wat

Okay forget it then I guess

14. ISO #2164

You don't say! You've been "open to lynch me" since D1 for reasons literally opposite to the ones you gave when I asked you on D2.

-vote Vlad the Impaler
    I'd strongly prefer Efe because he's LITERALLY CLAIMING TO BE OUR ENEMY, but since you all seem to leave him alone, I'll vote here, both because he's scummy and because I need some self-preservation.
    Also, I haven't caught up yet, so I'll do that, but if I said something wrong, that's why.
    Like 10 minutes after you left you were L-1
    I unvoted you because I wanted to hammer you

you should consider thanking me for saving you instead of accuse me of being your enemy

im everyone's enemy and not just your and your stupid ragtag team of losers. im also not scummy but you are
    I Like Ice Cream

15. ISO #2165

can you tell us any more about the Romanian thing?
    All I know is that it stated I was forced to write in a foreign language due to a spell that was quite powerful. Other then that I received a message at the halfway point of day 1 claiming the spell had been lifted due to mysterious circumstances. That's all the information I have on it.

16. ISO #2166

@Gyrlander

stealth said he had no name but his name (or role or whatever) was squirrel king

You are saying you don't have a name - if you're a squirrel too and somebody is hunting squirrels they are obviously going to be hitting you next. So I don't see a point in continuing to hide, unless you are actually claiming that your rolecard literally says "no name".

or whatever other town thing you could be that somebody is hunting, you'd be the obvious choice for them to kill at the moment. So I don't see a pro-town reason not to reveal.
    His role is MAGICAL MALE SQUIRREL. THAT ISN'T A NAME.

My name also doesn't have a name as "HARRY POTTER" or "SIRIUS BLACK" or "RON WESLEY" OR "HERMIONE ??¿".

Give me a while and I may provide something else.

17. ISO #2167

18. ISO #2168

All I know is that it stated I was forced to write in a foreign language due to a spell that was quite powerful. Other then that I received a message at the halfway point of day 1 claiming the spell had been lifted due to mysterious circumstances. That's all the information I have on it.
    ok I admit

It was me
    I Like Ice Cream

19. ISO #2169

-vote Vlad the Impaler
    Thanks for the vote on me. This vote will not be forgotten.

20. ISO #2170

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Why is gry so apathetic this game when we have an early lead with the day 1 scum lynch
    I guess because this game is going good, which I don't like. I want things to go bad, insane, and that they arrive to a point where it's my responsability to win the game. oh that makes me hor..

21. ISO #2171

22. ISO #2172

23. ISO #2173

24. ISO #2174

25. ISO #2175

Also... THE TOWN'S WINCONDITION IS TO LYNCH ALL OTHER FACTIONS, AS FAR AS I KNOW. Gyrlander has confirmed this (well he said it first lol). Why are you telling to someone you can't win with to side with people he probably can't win with? That assumes you're town, of course.

26. ISO #2176

27. ISO #2177

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    His role is MAGICAL MALE SQUIRREL. THAT ISN'T A NAME.

My name also doesn't have a name as "HARRY POTTER" or "SIRIUS BLACK" or "RON WESLEY" OR "HERMIONE ??¿".

Give me a while and I may provide something else.
    yes and I am asking you to provide whatever it does say your "name" or your "role name" is. If you're a magical female squirrel then just say that because, again, anybody hunting squirrels would already be coming after you next

28. ISO #2178

I guess because this game is going good, which I don't like. I want things to go bad, insane, and that they arrive to a point where it's my responsability to win the game. oh that makes me hor..
    That's the power of Town Takeover.

29. ISO #2179

30. ISO #2180

31. ISO #2181

I personally believe that mag/ganelon was a lost wolf, so he didn't know his teammates and they didn't know him, which would explain why he openly claimed to be a neut and mentioned that he was looking for harry potter, his long lost cousin, and "something other" (his teammates?). He later said he needed to protect harry potter which would be a really weird dynamic for a mafia player to be protecting a town player... unless harry is also mafia.

It would also mean since his team didn't know him, they may have accidentally lynched him.
    I'm pretty sure he would have found a way to do it which didn't require to claim Neutral (which means instant death according to our win conditions). He also ended the game voting me and then leaving for the rest of the time. As I said, his attitude was extremely strange not even considering his alignment.

32. ISO #2182

Excuse me but explain your reasoning behind that. What the hell does MM flipping Lupin have to do with my role name.
    i'm just confused abt the shit in my rolecard
    i don't think mm is town due to M E T A
    why is he town lol
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

33. ISO #2183

34. ISO #2184

My only 100% confident townread were SB and MM.
    By the way guys, if you actually go full stupid and lynch me (yes, full stupid because we have people claiming not to be town and you seem to want to let them live ??????), I want you to remember this : GYRLANDER IS A NO-TOUCH SLOT. If there's a protective role of any kind, BE ON HIM. That is all.
    If you wonder why I townread him so much, the reason is pretty much his entire game, but a simple part of it would be that he's defending me instead of letting me sink into the ocean of scums that you are, which would be so easy to do as scum.

35. ISO #2185

36. ISO #2186

That explanation was centered around there being mechanics in which a Neutral can win with Town. It appears Distorted isn't really Neutral to begin with.

Still, I don't have a clear opinion about this yet. I find his role extremely powerful and very very easy to win if he sides with the correct team. I don't completely trust his role, I was just saying that his role was quite sick considering mine
    Distorted literally claimed neutral

37. ISO #2187

By the way guys, if you actually go full stupid and lynch me (yes, full stupid because we have people claiming not to be town and you seem to want to let them live ??????), I want you to remember this : GYRLANDER IS A NO-TOUCH SLOT. If there's a protective role of any kind, BE ON HIM. That is all.
    If you wonder why I townread him so much, the reason is pretty much his entire game, but a simple part of it would be that he's defending me instead of letting me sink into the ocean of scums that you are, which would be so easy to do as scum.
    Already healed him with my protego.

38. ISO #2188

You missed alot while you were sleeping you goddamn Hobo

Frinckles revealed his freaking role because he fell for my freaking baits

Frinckles is the doctor and im gonna get him killed tonight
    I Like Ice Cream

39. ISO #2189

It existed ever since he made his wallpost including a list of reads and the results of his reaction testing, the only reason for which I had voted him earlier being that I wanted to see such a wallpost from him. You know, I already said that a long, long time ago...
    LOL

"Reads list = town"

40. ISO #2190

Good catch Pringles, distorted back on the shit list. Who would you rather see dead? Distorted or MM
    distorted!!!!!! why did they kill sb over him!?!??! sb literally afk all the time smh
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

41. ISO #2191

42. ISO #2192

43. ISO #2193

44. ISO #2194

45. ISO #2195

Also... THE TOWN'S WINCONDITION IS TO LYNCH ALL OTHER FACTIONS, AS FAR AS I KNOW. Gyrlander has confirmed this (well he said it first lol). Why are you telling to someone you can't win with to side with people he probably can't win with? That assumes you're town, of course.
    How can you be so sure that a solo neut benign would count as a "faction"? I would guess that it does not. But to me it's vague and unclear and I already tried asking the hosts about this on D1 and they didn't reply.

For me, i think the wincon is meant to be a generic town wincon in which case neutral benigns can win with town. I mean, if they can't, then those roles would just not exist at all, but I do believe efe is an exe/surv hybrid since I got that exact role in blink's last hidden setup

46. ISO #2196

47. ISO #2197

There is no Voldemort, now shut up and let the adults play
    broOOOO??

48. ISO #2198

49. ISO #2199

50. ISO #2200