Page 40 of 43 FirstFirst ... 30 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 LastLast
Results 1,951 to 2,000 of 2105
  1. ISO #1951

Re: S-FM 294 (Ladder) : Undercover - Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Oh fuck 4 votes
    3 votes, thank you very much.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #1952

3. ISO #1953

4. ISO #1954

5. ISO #1955

6. ISO #1956

7. ISO #1957

8. ISO #1958

9. ISO #1959

10. ISO #1960

11. ISO #1961

12. ISO #1962

@Kenny
    Spoiler : was :
    Mafia

Night Three

is being skipped because it isn't useful anymore.

@BananaCucho has commited suicide.
    Spoiler : His role was :
    Citizen

Day Four

Day Four ends in

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

2 votes to hammer.

Day One
    Day Two
    Day Three
    Day Four
    Last edited by Marshmallow Marshall; March 3rd, 2020 at 02:28 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

13. ISO #1963

14. ISO #1964

15. ISO #1965

How surprised were you by frinckles flip, duck? Have you had any doubts of gyr before?

I got some time to make up my mind so I'll skim thru a gyr scumgame and see how it compares
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

16. ISO #1966

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    How surprised were you by frinckles flip, duck? Have you had any doubts of gyr before?

I got some time to make up my mind so I'll skim thru a gyr scumgame and see how it compares
    I feel like gyro and sprink were kind of treating me the same way, like talking down on my game and wanting to kill me for pretty bad reasonings. I was pretty shocked sprink was town but also kind of happy at the same time because i now know its Gyro lol

17. ISO #1967

Gyr will of course argue Kenny never intended to successfully get you lynched and just did everything to try and make it seem like you two couldn't be mafia together.

Forgetting whether that's true, do you think that's even plausible?
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

18. ISO #1968

Something else I picked up on now that I know Gyro is mafia and sprinckles was town is the fact he seemed to be setting this up for some time now. He would shrug off players town reads on me and make it seem like the players town reading me were not justified in doing so. He threw out a theory that Kenny and I were Mafia together pretty quickly too almost like it was part of a plan to make it look like I was the bad guy while he just laid low. Seems like they could have planned that in chat. I don't think Gyro has done a very good job at making it look like kenny is my partner so i'm not really worried lol. I think I played a good game to show you guys i'm not evil.

19. ISO #1969

Gyr will of course argue Kenny never intended to successfully get you lynched and just did everything to try and make it seem like you two couldn't be mafia together.

Forgetting whether that's true, do you think that's even plausible?
    That's not my style I would have been pissed off at Ken for even suggesting that if I was his ally. Why would we try to kill each other when we could have worked together?

20. ISO #1970

21. ISO #1971

22. ISO #1972

There's two options:

- Kenny wanted to claim FBI Agent from the start, decided to take the risk of no one CCing him / Michael or Joey CCing him and winning the CC fight thus getting Duck lynched.

In this one Kenny just hoped a convincing player would CC him and due to his inactivity during D1 people wouldn't trust him and get him lynched. In this case: Kenny flips Mafia, people think he tried a random stunt in a attempt to gain something from his slot and Duck gets quite townread.

- Kenny didn't want to claim FBI Agent from the start, and used the post with the GIF as a way to start a series of posts in which he would say Duck was incredibly scummy blah blah blah. In this case: He actually does it and Duck dies flipping Mafia -> Kenny gets townread. He doesn't get with it and gets lynched. Kenny flips Mafia -> Duck gets townread.

HOWEVER, in this last scenario he saw that Yzb claimed FBI Agent and decided to CC him. It was the perfect decision: There were VERY low chances of him lynching Duck as Yzb had been way more active and Duck was not scumread at all. This would result in either: Joey dies, flips SK -> We know Kenny is Mafia -> Duck gets townread |||| Kenny dies, flips Mafia -> Duck gets townread.

If you think about it this strategy wasn't bad at all, and considering they were in a relatively bad position (aamirus had been 100% afk during the day, 4 town players were the most active and controlled everything that was happening and then he saw that the one who got NK was MICHAEL (??¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿??¿?¿), a horrible night kill that would make winning even harder.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

23. ISO #1973

24. ISO #1974

@yzb25
    Let’s cut to the chase.

I am your [COLOR=][BOLD]F.B.I. Agent[/BOLD][/COLOR]

I checked Joey last night. He is [COLOR=][BOLD]NOT THE SERIAL KILLER[/BOLD][/COLOR]

I have ranked players on their towniness and made a makeshift lynch order. Feel free to give input, obviously.

(Tier A) Gyrlander – Gyrlander has shown an incredible degree of conviction regarding his reads, making it very difficult to imagine him as the Serial Killer. Furthermore, the exact configuration of his reads makes it difficult to imagine what mafia team he could even plausibly fit into. For example, if he were with BC, it would be very risky to maintain a hard townread on BC for so long when it looked very likely for a long while BC would be lynched. If his intention was backing BC, there would be no reason to townread me and Frinckles so hard. He’s also kept thick red reads on the newbies for effectively the entire game.

(Tier A) JoeyDX – Confirmed to not be the Serial Killer. I think we can also reasonably bet on him not being mafia, given how sincerely he seemed to believe in his (admittedly absurd) Frinckles/Banana team for 10 minutes. Even supposing he were were mafia, it’s difficult to imagine who his team member might be, given his interactions. The most plausible might be Kenny, and even that is very tenuous.

(Tier B) Bananacucho – Given the game, I feel less confident about my ability to give an objective read on this slot. A good portion of it is just based on my gut and feelings at this point. He certainly gives off the aura of an initially apathetic then eventually frustrated town, which he can probably fake, and he certainly has had a lot of “towny reactions”, which he could probably also fake. However, I’ll just say fuck it and trust the judgement of the other towns on this, both alive and deceased.

(Tier C) LuckyDucky – There is a lot of precedent for smurf accounts and COMs pretending to be newbies who do not believe in the foundations of scumhunting. That said, talking to him gave me the impression he probably doesn’t fall into this camp. It felt like he went to great lengths to try and make me see his perspective with the movie analogy.

Regardless, he is in my view the most likely candidate for serial killer after Michael and Kenny. His guess that Frinckles would not be a night hit was very suspicious, given he’s read the game and should be aware Frinckles is townread by effectively everyone, even if Frinckles is quite abrasive. A lot of his play, from accusing Joey of being SK to proposing the weird SK strategy could be interpreted as someone doing a bad job of distancing themselves from being SK.

(Tier D) Michael34 – Not much to say

(Tier D) Aamirus/Kenny – Not much to say

If we follow a lynching order like Michael -> Kenny -> Lucky -> BC, the only plausible scenario I can see where we lose is if BC and Duck are both scum (but not mafia together). That said, if we’ve got a day we may as well make the most of it. I imagine Kenny and Michael had defences planned and we may as well give them 24 hours to make those cases, at the very least.
    Did this change so much that now you lynch Duck over me?

25. ISO #1975

Also, it doesn't make sense for duck and Kenny to be mafia together. If that were the case, then by believing Kenny and lynching Duck we'd unintentionally lynch a mafia and solve the entire game.

Unless this is some 5 dimensional MLG play our towncore has probably been breached.
    :o

26. ISO #1976

27. ISO #1977

I don't know, Duck just has some very very weird posts that I don't get. Like this one:

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyDucky View Post
    Like with everything that's went on toilet man and joey are the only ones who can be the killer. The way Michael was onto Joey was pretty darn good. Nobody suspected Michael either, but a few people suspected me. That makes Michael the better kill then me I think because a serial killer joey would say fuck Michael needs to go first because Ducky will probably be lynched! Now I've offered the parallel universe where toilet man is the killer trying to frame joey. I really think this needs to be resolved after kenny because maybe one of them are actually town.
    In which universe you actually consider that Kenny may be Town when he's saying you're SK AND YOU'RE NOT!?!? If you say that yzb may be incriminating Joey... then I guess Kenny is the real FBI Agent and you are SK??

Full of freaking contradictions.

28. ISO #1978

Duck and Kenny interactions were also weird as fuck. It's like they were not really accusing each other... and then suddenly after almost 1 hour Duck realises that Kenny claimed that he was the SK and said THAT KENNY MUST BE FULL OF SHIT.

Congratulations.

29. ISO #1979

I really like duck. If its true he read joey as sk, he could be a really strong player, and could absolutely see a bus play being possible. For that alone I dont think you can take him in a 2v1

I think its needs to be you and gry in the 2 town core.
    . .

30. ISO #1980

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Quote of Banana's post: Yes. I like duck a lot.

Quote of yzb's post: The order will probably go

1) Frinckles

2) Bananacucho

3) Gyr or Duck, probably Gyr

Tho I doubt we'd ever get to 3.

---

We've already conceded the game to a Mafia yzb. And honestly, his check is super clean.

I'm okay with being the day four lynch, however.

I don't see a reason to townread Duck over anyone else.

These two posts will kill the town.

-vote JoeyDX
    Congratulations Frinckles. If we lose this you can claim you saw it coming.

31. ISO #1981

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Listen up for a moment please. Try to at least for one moment consider the other point of view, because what yzb is saying literally only ever works that way if I am mafia blatantly gamethrowing and if joey is sk. If today any player who is town gets lynched that immediately puts us at a 3v2 scenario with the town losing all chances of winning the game. It makes no fucking sense for a town member who could be in yzb's slot to be this fucking calm right now. I literally just came in and chose Ducky to post a gif of a fucking duck, that he came up sk was pure luck, and I already feel like I screwed over the entire town here.

I am just not playing some twisted 5d chess like yzb is trying to make it sound here. Please at least try to consider this from my point of view. We are at LyLo and this literally is the worst case scenario, with the tracker being a fucking replacement.
    This may make the scenario where Kenny didn't want to claim from the start quite possible. He posted the GIF, saw Yzb's claim and decided to CC in an attempt to win the game through a risky play. That'd also explain why Duck didn't immediately say Kenny was full of shit as he may be surprised and didn't know what was happening until much later when he made that random post saying "WAIT, KENNY SAYS I'M THE KILLER. HE'S FULL OF SHIT. DIE.".

32. ISO #1982

If Kenny is mafia, duck HAS to be town

If we lynched Ducky, and he flipped mafia (bussing), then both mafia members are immediately solved/revealed

NO WAY this is a bus

yzb/ducky town core.
    THIS is where Banana messed up.

33. ISO #1983

I consider the fact that I continually repeated to make sure to vanquish Yzb's team from existence if Joey flips Town very towny. If I were Mafia I wouldn't probably taken into account that possibility. As Town I was continually considering yzb might have been lying to us all and got scared (and used the "if joey flips town we just destroy yzb as vengeance" as a way to reassure me)

34. ISO #1984

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Why wouldn't I just choose to accuse joey as sk then, if my claim was fake? He's the most inactive person and noone should be easier to lynch than him. Assuming I didn't read d1 it's still undeniable I'd at least check the postcount
    Exactly, you are correct. That's because your objective wasn't to get someone lynched but to give your team mate credibility.

35. ISO #1985

36. ISO #1986

37. ISO #1987

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    I don't know, Duck just has some very very weird posts that I don't get. Like this one:

In which universe you actually consider that Kenny may be Town when he's saying you're SK AND YOU'RE NOT!?!? If you say that yzb may be incriminating Joey... then I guess Kenny is the real FBI Agent and you are SK??

Full of freaking contradictions.
    First of all I get that you need to try and make me look like I'm evil so you can win but you can't just blatantly misrepresent me like this and expect toilet man not to see right through it. I never considered Ken to be town I saw that he called me the killer and I knew that he couldn't be town after that. Joey never even chimed in yet you were fast to just trust toilet man and not even take into consideration that Joey could be the agent. Not a single contradiction, I never once thought kenny could be town after calling me killer.

38. ISO #1988

Duck and Kenny interactions were also weird as fuck. It's like they were not really accusing each other... and then suddenly after almost 1 hour Duck realises that Kenny claimed that he was the SK and said THAT KENNY MUST BE FULL OF SHIT.

Congratulations.
    Yes this is what happened once I read that Ken called me the killer I 100% never considered him to be town you are correct.

39. ISO #1989

He literally just arrived into the game. The situation which you are implying would have to mean that Kenny was here day 1 so we could "accuse" each other lol. I literally wasn't here either right at the start of the day and i also didn't have any reason to accuse Ken because he literally just entered the game. You guys obviously had the plan to try and kill me because you knew you'd have a hard time winning if I were alive at the end that's pretty evident with the desperation I can sense coming from deep within you.

40. ISO #1990

41. ISO #1991

This may make the scenario where Kenny didn't want to claim from the start quite possible. He posted the GIF, saw Yzb's claim and decided to CC in an attempt to win the game through a risky play. That'd also explain why Duck didn't immediately say Kenny was full of shit as he may be surprised and didn't know what was happening until much later when he made that random post saying "WAIT, KENNY SAYS I'M THE KILLER. HE'S FULL OF SHIT. DIE.".
    This is another flaw in your plan. Why make it harder for us to win the game by trying to kill each other when we had 0 reason to even do that in the first place. I had a pretty good standing in the town aside from sprinkles wanting to spite kill me for some odd reason. Ken was a new player subbing into the game. Doing what he did immediately confirmed himself as evil to me and a lynch on either toilet mans claim or myself would have confirmed that. There would be no reason for Ken to make the kind of play as you describe it. I didn't say Ken was full of shit until I seen his post. I'm not going to attack a player for no reason like what?

42. ISO #1992

43. ISO #1993

Something else I picked up on now that I know Gyro is mafia and sprinckles was town is the fact he seemed to be setting this up for some time now. He would shrug off players town reads on me and make it seem like the players town reading me were not justified in doing so. He threw out a theory that Kenny and I were Mafia together pretty quickly too almost like it was part of a plan to make it look like I was the bad guy while he just laid low. Seems like they could have planned that in chat. I don't think Gyro has done a very good job at making it look like kenny is my partner so i'm not really worried lol. I think I played a good game to show you guys i'm not evil.
    Now that I've re read the thread Yzb was first to consider that possibility. Also, I think I also asked why people wanted to lynch me over you when I didn't town read you in the whole game. I proposed Banana to lynch you first and then have a 2 v 1 (Banana, yzb, me) HOWEVER I was way way way convinced game would end with your lynch.

44. ISO #1994

45. ISO #1995

First of all I get that you need to try and make me look like I'm evil so you can win but you can't just blatantly misrepresent me like this and expect toilet man not to see right through it. I never considered Ken to be town I saw that he called me the killer and I knew that he couldn't be town after that. Joey never even chimed in yet you were fast to just trust toilet man and not even take into consideration that Joey could be the agent. Not a single contradiction, I never once thought kenny could be town after calling me killer.
    I decided that Joey most probably wasn't going to be the FBI Agent. That would imply both Yzb and Kenny were scum, which didn't make sense for me. Yzb's claim was so much better than Kenny's.

Finally, you said maybe Kenny / Yzb were Town so you did consider Kenny being Town. YOU TOOK YOUR TIME TO REALISE THAT KENNY WAS THROWING YOU UNDER THE BUS (but in a reverse move, aiming to give you credibility).

After re reading Day 2 I think you guys didn't decide this drastic strategy and you were surprised. THAT MADE YOU REACT LATER, as I previously said.

46. ISO #1996

There's two ways I see it you either wanted to get me killed because you knew you couldn't beat me. The play you and Ken made could go either way. Or it's exactly like you have been saying the entire time you wanted to create ties that I was with Ken from early on so that when the time came you look good for having been saying that the entire time and not have to change your story around.

47. ISO #1997

@yzb25 Consider this: Scum Gyrlander wouldn't have read whole Day 2. My scum game is so bad I feel confident you'll side with me here. Check a game in which I'm scum and come back.
    WOW when I play werewolf this is a TELL TALE sign someone is usually evil. Look at what I did in a past game to rectify my behavior this game. Easy level manipulation at it's finest if you ask me.

48. ISO #1998

Yes this is what happened once I read that Ken called me the killer I 100% never considered him to be town you are correct.
    So, you skipped the post. Continued posting for 30-60 minutes and then WOOO WHAT!?!? KENNY CALLED ME KILLER HE'S FULL OF SHIT DIE DIE DIE.

This is what I think may have happened: You guys didn't discuss this strategy, or at least not in the way it ended playing out -> Kenny CCd and claimed you were SK -> You were confused and didn't know how to react. Either because you thought he may be kidding or because you legit didn't know what the fuck he was doing and didn't want to instantly say he was full of shit and locking your vote on him.

49. ISO #1999

I decided that Joey most probably wasn't going to be the FBI Agent. That would imply both Yzb and Kenny were scum, which didn't make sense for me. Yzb's claim was so much better than Kenny's.

Finally, you said maybe Kenny / Yzb were Town so you did consider Kenny being Town. YOU TOOK YOUR TIME TO REALISE THAT KENNY WAS THROWING YOU UNDER THE BUS (but in a reverse move, aiming to give you credibility).

After re reading Day 2 I think you guys didn't decide this drastic strategy and you were surprised. THAT MADE YOU REACT LATER, as I previously said.
    Liar I never considered Ken to be town lies lies lies.

50. ISO #2000

He literally just arrived into the game. The situation which you are implying would have to mean that Kenny was here day 1 so we could "accuse" each other lol. I literally wasn't here either right at the start of the day and i also didn't have any reason to accuse Ken because he literally just entered the game. You guys obviously had the plan to try and kill me because you knew you'd have a hard time winning if I were alive at the end that's pretty evident with the desperation I can sense coming from deep within you.
    What lol. So we decided a plan to kill you D2 (because you say it would have been hard if you survived to the end) and it was him claiming you were SK and me not siding with him in any moment and asking for a Joey / Efe lynch all the time.

No no no. Also, I didn't consider you a threat at all. That's why I was surprised during D2 because people started saying I should be lynched before you.