S-FM 294 (Ladder) : Undercover - Game Thread - Page 36
Register

User Tag List

Page 36 of 43 FirstFirst ... 26 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,800 of 2105
  1. ISO #1751

Re: S-FM 294 (Ladder) : Undercover - Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyDucky View Post
    It seems evil and malicious to me I've been pretty clear about that, but don't make me out to be the bad guy here I've done nothing malicious.
    I'm not accusing you of being malicious. I'm accusing you of refusing to see things from any other point of view. Maybe in your friendship circle people only try to persuade others when they're evil, but this forum does not operate on that norm. If you scumread everyone who tries to persuade, you're effectively scumreading every person in the game. Everyone is constantly trying to persuade you, because they want to win.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

2. ISO #1752

You missed the part where I said I'm never killing either of you heathens because I could be wrong either way I'm just expressing my opinions please crucify me because my opinions don't coincide with yours =\
    Bro, explain to me how me and Kenny being scum (whether both mafia or mafia and SK) is in any way remotely a more plausible hypothesis than me being the FBI agent and efekannn being opportunistic.
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

3. ISO #1753

4. ISO #1754

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Bro, explain to me how me and Kenny being scum (whether both mafia or mafia and SK) is in any way remotely a more plausible hypothesis than me being the FBI agent and efekannn being opportunistic.
    Kenny is evil because he's calling me a killer and I know I'm not. That ones the easiest. I haven't really trusted you all game and have been pretty clear about it. I can repeat that it feels like you're maliciously trying to influence me and other players in ways that I don't see town members doing. What's so hard to understand about that? I don't get those feelings from Efekannn. Joey seemed to be reacting fake. Kenny's actually pretty compelling but I know he's a liar so I don't even need to look at that any more.

5. ISO #1755

bah, we'll never see eye to eye on this. I'll just let it go. Worst case scenario we have to lynch Kenny.

6. ISO #1756

Kenny is evil because he's calling me a killer and I know I'm not. That ones the easiest. I haven't really trusted you all game and have been pretty clear about it. I can repeat that it feels like you're maliciously trying to influence me and other players in ways that I don't see town members doing. What's so hard to understand about that? I don't get those feelings from Efekannn. Joey seemed to be reacting fake. Kenny's actually pretty compelling but I know he's a liar so I don't even need to look at that any more.
    Duck please see eye to eye here

Kenny IS evil. We know he's mafia. Lets kill the sk and er can kill Kenny next day

Sometimes you gotta compromise man

7. ISO #1757

8. ISO #1758

9. ISO #1759

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Lucky Is Shady Af But The Only Ally I Can Rely On
    YZB Is Not The Role He Is Claiming As And Is Shady Too
    Same For Gyrlander Who Instantly Follows YZB Because He Thinks "I" Would Kill That One Guy

Im Shady As Hell Aswell Because Im Just Randomclaiming(Even As Citizen) And Trying To Survive 99% Of All Games i Am In Regardless Of Role
    Just to get this cleared up, Efe is fucking citizen here. He should be banned from playing and nothing he's saying should be believed by anyone

10. ISO #1760

11. ISO #1761

12. ISO #1762

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Just to get this cleared up, Efe is fucking citizen here. He should be banned from playing and nothing he's saying should be believed by anyone
    There's 0 chance your claim is legit at this point lol. Efe claiming agent just confirms it, unless like you suggest he's gamethrowing. But we shouldn't vote based on the assumption of a gamethrow

13. ISO #1763

duck ironically ended up being a good test. Efe enters a game he's at L-2/L-1, is immediately told by someone he can get a townread by claiming fbi agent -> claims fbi agent lol

14. ISO #1764

15. ISO #1765

16. ISO #1766

Lol I Havent Played For Many Weeks And This Is The Freaking Response To It
    I Like Ice Cream

17. ISO #1767

18. ISO #1768

jesus christ you're all hopeless

19. ISO #1769

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    There's 0 chance your claim is legit at this point lol. Efe claiming agent just confirms it, unless like you suggest he's gamethrowing. But we shouldn't vote based on the assumption of a gamethrow
    It literally wouldn't matter what role Efe is, claiming agent while not being agent here for him is fucking shit.

20. ISO #1770

21. ISO #1771

22. ISO #1772

23. ISO #1773

Lemme think

MYLO. If yzb/kenny are mafia together, and sk kills a town (smart move), then its 3 town 1 mafia 1 sk

This isnt a bad place to be tbh. Id be interested to see who the sk targets given all of the options. Go for duck/gry? Possibly makes the endgame choice easier for us. Or possibly hits Kennys partner. Go for yzb? Go for me or pringles? We are low on the totem pole, thats a hard one. Plus maybe hit a mafia by mistake. Go for yzb? Either kill 2nd mafia member and be fucked, or kill agent and confirm self (efe)

We have a clearer picture for next day, if we lynch mafia then its 2v1 sk, if we lynch sk then its 3v1 mafia

24. ISO #1774

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    There's no fucking way Efe is SK so yzb/Kenny cant be mafia together. Fucking HAMMERRRRR
    Why isnt it a possibility? Today is MYLO. So if yzb and kennys strat is "confuse the shit outta everyone" and they get a mislynch, town loses

I maybe went over this scenario yesterday already, feel free to help me out, kinda hungover rn lol

25. ISO #1775

26. ISO #1776

Why isnt it a possibility? Today is MYLO. So if yzb and kennys strat is "confuse the shit outta everyone" and they get a mislynch, town loses

I maybe went over this scenario yesterday already, feel free to help me out, kinda hungover rn lol
    If me and Kenny did that as mafia and gyr revealed as FBI agent we would go from a decent position to immediately losing the game. That play would be borderline gamethrowing.

27. ISO #1777

Heres how I see it

Lynch yzb: flips agent or mafia. Agent -> town loses
    Lynch efe: flips agent or sk. Agent -> town loses
    Lynch Kenny: flips mafia. NO WAY that Kenny is agent. This I am 100% sure of. In what scenario is Kenny agent? There isnt one, is there? I just dont believe it

28. ISO #1778

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    If me and Kenny did that as mafia and gyr revealed as FBI agent we would go from a decent position to immediately losing the game. That play would be borderline gamethrowing.
    Yeah I think thats where I was yesterday maybe. You're probably right

I need some coffee lol

-vote Efekannn02

Fuck it

29. ISO #1779

And do you have any idea how unfeasible it would be to feign an entire CC war? A good mafia team softpushes eachother on day 1. a GOOD mafia team. Imagine trying to fabricate an entire day of genuine-looking TvS.

30. ISO #1780

31. ISO #1781

32. ISO #1782

This entire game makes so fucking much more sense by looking at me as the fbi agent. All of you got tunneled up on some kenny is mafia train over absolutely nothing, try to be reasonable for one fucking second here please. Efe always claims random shit, there's a good reason why half the playerbase, me included, aren't signing any game with him here. Ducky is 100% acting a classic picture book sk and yzb's theories here just keep getting wilder and wilder. What sense does it make to lynch Efe when you're believing yzb to be mafia with me?

33. ISO #1783

34. ISO #1784

This entire game makes so fucking much more sense by looking at me as the fbi agent. All of you got tunneled up on some kenny is mafia train over absolutely nothing, try to be reasonable for one fucking second here please. Efe always claims random shit, there's a good reason why half the playerbase, me included, aren't signing any game with him here. Ducky is 100% acting a classic picture book sk and yzb's theories here just keep getting wilder and wilder. What sense does it make to lynch Efe when you're believing yzb to be mafia with me?
    I was exploring a possibility

I'm petting my cat now and im good with efe dying again

35. ISO #1785

Heres how I see it

Lynch yzb: flips agent or mafia. Agent -> town loses
    Lynch efe: flips agent or sk. Agent -> town loses
    Lynch Kenny: flips mafia. NO WAY that Kenny is agent. This I am 100% sure of. In what scenario is Kenny agent? There isnt one, is there? I just dont believe it
    Yeah I think thats where I was yesterday maybe. You're probably right

I need some coffee lol

-vote Efekannn02

Fuck it
    This is not a fucking natural town progression. If you think I am 100% mafia, which you don't even have a reason to do in the first place, noone here has been bringing up arguments over how anything I'm doing here would be scummy, then you should vote me

36. ISO #1786

Are you saying that Ducky is SK while im Town?

Are You Mafia?
    I Like Ice Cream

37. ISO #1787

38. ISO #1788

39. ISO #1789

40. ISO #1790

41. ISO #1791

Anyway we need either lukcy ducky or pringles to hammer, looks like

Kenny, if you're town consider hammering efe too. He's countering your agent claim. If he flipped mafia instead of sk thats a huge win for your claim! We'd know yzb was lying and you're the lone agent claim left standing.

Not hammering efe is confirming you are mafia and yzb is agent

42. ISO #1792

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Then What Are You?
    What Am I?

What Is Everyone?
    Im Actually Confused
    I will you give you a list.

Ducky is sk
    Yzb is mafia
    BC is mafia
    I am agent
    Frinckles is citizen
    Gyrlander is citizen
    You are citizen

The only way for town to have any chance of winning this is for Frinckles, Gyrlander and you to vote Ducky

43. ISO #1793

Anyway we need either lukcy ducky or pringles to hammer, looks like

Kenny, if you're town consider hammering efe too. He's countering your agent claim. If he flipped mafia instead of sk thats a huge win for your claim! We'd know yzb was lying and you're the lone agent claim left standing.

Not hammering efe is confirming you are mafia and yzb is agent
    No

44. ISO #1794

That efe claim kinda made it lose/lose for kenny here lol

Hammer, confirms hes lying. Dont hammer, confirms hes lying lol

0.00001 chance that yzb is mafia with efe lol. Dumbest play ever on sc2mafia. Efe hammers, mafia is decimated, kenny is confirmed, game is solved lmao

45. ISO #1795

Hey man I had a rough night lol
    sorry man this game is making me cranky >.<

46. ISO #1796

47. ISO #1797

48. ISO #1798

49. ISO #1799

50. ISO #1800