S-FM 294 (Ladder) : Undercover - Game Thread - Page 27
Register

User Tag List

Page 27 of 43 FirstFirst ... 17 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 37 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,350 of 2105
  1. ISO #1301

Re: S-FM 294 (Ladder) : Undercover - Game Thread

It's also mighty convenient that the glowing townread Frinckles had on my slot has magically evaporated over night. He said I was "lock town apart from a fringe scenario where Stealth was my mafia buddy" hmmm
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

2. ISO #1302

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Neither me or you ever expressed strong scumreads on Joey. And what are you talking about, if I had to guess FBI I probably would have guessed me, Gyr or an inactive.
    You and I pressured Joey constantly until he gave us an answer in regards to 'mafia not knowing eachother.'

It was actually you who kept re-hashing that after the fact and given SB16's early dismissal, you'd be stabbed. Joey even noticed you doing this.

Also "if I had to guess FBI I probably would have guessed me, Gyr or an inactive" doesn't exactly make sense.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

3. ISO #1303

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    If any town member gets lynched today, the town loses. This is the situation we are in, you are a player who claims to be good with his math. You're defending yourself with logical fallacies
    No, my perspective is totally consistent here. You yourself acknowledged the bulk of the game seems to think you're bullshitting. That means if Joey gets lynched, then you get lynched, we'll be down to 5 players including me.

Of the remaining 4, I literally just need to select one I'm confident is town and town wins. That gives a 3/4 chance of winning. Also, your post above about how "only mafia uses math" is the weirdest thing I've ever read... math isn't biased towards anything... what?
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

4. ISO #1304

It's also mighty convenient that the glowing townread Frinckles had on my slot has magically evaporated over night. He said I was "lock town apart from a fringe scenario where Stealth was my mafia buddy" hmmm
    I really, really, REALLY don't give a shit about your opinion of me. If you get the hammer and you're town, great. I'll take my day four exit. If you get the hammer as scum, all town lose. But don't try to make me get 'in-line' for trying to win.

5. ISO #1305

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    You and I pressured Joey constantly until he gave us an answer in regards to 'mafia not knowing eachother.'

It was actually you who kept re-hashing that after the fact and given SB16's early dismissal, you'd be stabbed. Joey even noticed you doing this.

Also "if I had to guess FBI I probably would have guessed me, Gyr or an inactive" doesn't exactly make sense.
    You had such a glowing townread of Joey yesterday that you lambasted me for even expressing a modicum of doubt about his slot. I also expressed a general townread of Joey. It makes sense for Joey to hit Duck or Michael. You're being silly.

I don't see what your issue is. I'm saying, suppose I'm SK and I need to guess FBI agent. I would probably guess yzb, Gyr or an inactive. Someone like Frinckles or BC is difficult to imagine as FBI.

6. ISO #1306

I really, really, REALLY don't give a shit about your opinion of me. If you get the hammer and you're town, great. I'll take my day four exit. If you get the hammer as scum, all town lose. But don't try to make me get 'in-line' for trying to win.
    I'm not pointing it out for you dummy I'm pointing it out for everyone else lmao

7. ISO #1307

And analyzing Joey's thought process, a man who spent a bajillion posts trying to unvote BC, seems intrinsically fallacious to me xD

8. ISO #1308

9. ISO #1309

10. ISO #1310

No, my perspective is totally consistent here. You yourself acknowledged the bulk of the game seems to think you're bullshitting. That means if Joey gets lynched, then you get lynched, we'll be down to 5 players including me.

Of the remaining 4, I literally just need to select one I'm confident is town and town wins. That gives a 3/4 chance of winning. Also, your post above about how "only mafia uses math" is the weirdest thing I've ever read... math isn't biased towards anything... what?
    The only thing I ever acknowledged here is that the bulk of players seems to trust you over me. Everything else you're saying is just made up, because I'm 100% dying tonight if joey gets lynched. Ducky already becomes confirmed sk the moment his cc dies, and it doesn't make sense for the sk to put himself in a scenario where the town has majority the next day. You're still making up logical fallacies

11. ISO #1311

And analyzing Joey's thought process, a man who spent a bajillion posts trying to unvote BC, seems intrinsically fallacious to me xD
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ(๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ(๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ LOOKS LIKE IM GONNA DO IT ANYWAY (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ(๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ(๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ

12. ISO #1312

The only thing I ever acknowledged here is that the bulk of players seems to trust you over me. Everything else you're saying is just made up, because I'm 100% dying tonight if joey gets lynched. Ducky already becomes confirmed sk the moment his cc dies, and it doesn't make sense for the sk to put himself in a scenario where the town has majority the next day. You're still making up logical fallacies
    you were like "HOW CAN YZB BE SO CHILL GYAAAH"

I was like "This is why I'm chill."

Then you were like "MATH IS A MANIPULATION TOOL OF THE MAFIA"

xD

13. ISO #1313

14. ISO #1314

I mean lynching the sk cc will ALWAYS result in the real sk then killing the agent. He is already confirmed from his cc dying and it does put the town in a guaranteed winning position if he kills mafia. No sane sk would do that ever
    Kenny, Kenny,

your face is a logical fallacy.

15. ISO #1315

16. ISO #1316

I scumread yzb day 1

But his play as an agent feels really natural and his day 1 play makes sense

17. ISO #1317

18. ISO #1318

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    I scumread yzb day 1

And you townread me, even at our worst. But everything you've said directed at me since day two started has been a snipe at me.

19. ISO #1319

I scumread yzb day 1

How does it feel natural? There is literally a cc and this is LyLo. Yet he's trying to push some guaranteed town win scenario. That is no way natural it just isn't. It's only what scum could want for an easier win

20. ISO #1320

21. ISO #1321

22. ISO #1322

23. ISO #1323

24. ISO #1324

How does it feel natural? There is literally a cc and this is LyLo. Yet he's trying to push some guaranteed town win scenario. That is no way natural it just isn't. It's only what scum could want for an easier win
    And I explained my view of your cc

You ignored it I think

25. ISO #1325

Yes because my day 1 reads were wrong

As I said day 1 that they probably would be

Imagine that
    You fence-sat all of day one and could barely create a read outside of me/yzb, and to be honest you're still mostly there. But okay.

If you're town I don't see you applying any sort of skepticism to the situation. You just said you slept on it and it's all good fam'! When it's really not.

Consider the possibility I'm town and consider if what I'm doing is incorrect.

26. ISO #1326

27. ISO #1327

Yet I have. Maybe you've just played with players like Rachyl?
    Rachyl is completely irrelevant to this argument. I've explained exactly how yzb used a logical fallacy for his play, and now you're defending it with stuff like that.

28. ISO #1328

29. ISO #1329

30. ISO #1330

31. ISO #1331

32. ISO #1332

You fence-sat all of day one and could barely create a read outside of me/yzb, and to be honest you're still mostly there. But okay.

If you're town I don't see you applying any sort of skepticism to the situation. You just said you slept on it and it's all good fam'! When it's really not.

Consider the possibility I'm town and consider if what I'm doing is incorrect.
    It really is all good fam

Unless you're mafia and see the writing in the wall. Then its time to panic

What am I from your point of view? Mafia with yzb? If yzb is town and Im mafia, what do I have to gain by going along with his boot order? Either yzb or Kenny is scum

You're making this worse for yourself from my point of view by coming at me like this

The only way it makes sense is if your glowing "yzb us jesus town" disappeared over nothing. You should be happy lynching Joey today

Yet here you scramble

33. ISO #1333

The only explanation you gave is a question directed at me, asking me to explain how his play makes sense. I've ignored nothing, you're probably just scum here
    Work your thought process out for me in how yzb/me are scum together. Lets see it

34. ISO #1334

It really is all good fam

Unless you're mafia and see the writing in the wall. Then its time to panic

What am I from your point of view? Mafia with yzb? If yzb is town and Im mafia, what do I have to gain by going along with his boot order? Either yzb or Kenny is scum

You're making this worse for yourself from my point of view by coming at me like this

The only way it makes sense is if your glowing "yzb us jesus town" disappeared over nothing. You should be happy lynching Joey today

Yet here you scramble
    I never said you were Mafia with yzb. If yzb is town and you're mafia you stand to gain massive towncred for bussing Kenny.

I'm not coming at you at all. Re-read the post you just quoted and let me know if my rhetoric is really that aggressive. YOU DID EVERYTHING I TYPED.

My reads have been public, clear and substantiated the entire fucking game. Skepticism and self-evaluation are not scummy traits if you're trying to win. The lynch on SB16 was wrong. You're telling me Mafia just didn't vote?

35. ISO #1335

I never said you were Mafia with yzb. If yzb is town and you're mafia you stand to gain massive towncred for bussing Kenny.

I'm not coming at you at all. Re-read the post you just quoted and let me know if my rhetoric is really that aggressive. YOU DID EVERYTHING I TYPED.

My reads have been public, clear and substantiated the entire fucking game. Skepticism and self-evaluation are not scummy traits if you're trying to win. The lynch on SB16 was wrong. You're telling me Mafia just didn't vote?
    I'm okay with gry+yzb town core

I'm okay with being lynched, unlike you who is flipping out about it

36. ISO #1336

37. ISO #1337

Work your thought process out for me in how yzb/me are scum together. Lets see it
    I hate questions like this. My thoughts for a player being scum or not change all the time and there's no way I'd ever be able to write down everything. It silences down players that do end up overthinking these posts too.

I have you as the analyzing kind of player in my head. You don't seem to be someone overly emotional and I was under the impression you wouldn't jump to random conclusions. I don't think you've ever seemed to question yzb's plans however. I would've expected you to be the kind of player who notices the mistakes in his or her reasoning. You've been awfully passive today. I've already pointed that out at some point before too.

Feel free to correct me if I misread you as a person. This is our first game after all

38. ISO #1338

I'm okay with gry+yzb town core

I'm okay with being lynched, unlike you who is flipping out about it
    At what point did I flip out about being lynched? All I said was I'd take my day four exit (or much more likely, suicide to speed up the PoE.)

My problem was with the lynching order. If yzb is town and you're town you should be concerned with duck being lynched after you. Make sense?

39. ISO #1339

40. ISO #1340

At what point did I flip out about being lynched? All I said was I'd take my day four exit (or much more likely, suicide to speed up the PoE.)

My problem was with the lynching order. If yzb is town and you're town you should be concerned with duck being lynched after you. Make sense?
    No. I cannot be in a 2v1 with yzb because he will mislynch me when it really counts. He HAS to mislynch me before then

He has too much skepticism about me during this game. At least with duck/gry in final 3 with him theres a chance we get it right

41. ISO #1341

I hate questions like this. My thoughts for a player being scum or not change all the time and there's no way I'd ever be able to write down everything. It silences down players that do end up overthinking these posts too.

I have you as the analyzing kind of player in my head. You don't seem to be someone overly emotional and I was under the impression you wouldn't jump to random conclusions. I don't think you've ever seemed to question yzb's plans however. I would've expected you to be the kind of player who notices the mistakes in his or her reasoning. You've been awfully passive today. I've already pointed that out at some point before too.

Feel free to correct me if I misread you as a person. This is our first game after all
    Ill tespond to this later, at ihop

Later guys

42. ISO #1342

No. I cannot be in a 2v1 with yzb because he will mislynch me when it really counts. He HAS to mislynch me before then

He has too much skepticism about me during this game. At least with duck/gry in final 3 with him theres a chance we get it right
    I want you to consider a world where we are both town.

43. ISO #1343

44. ISO #1344

45. ISO #1345

46. ISO #1346

47. ISO #1347

I don't think there's any reason to bother thinking about who to lynch after Frinckles. Given Frinckles is now defending a guy saying shit like this:

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho
    And basically soft-admitted he's being intentionally ridiculous:

I'm going full Magoroth mode.
    My day 1 townread of Frinckles has been trampled, beaten and incinerated.

48. ISO #1348

Kenny basically lambasted BC for asking him to play the game in that post. Mr "half-this-game-is-anti-town-and-needs-to-be-policy-lynched" would never in his right mind defend a player saying shit like that.

49. ISO #1349

Kenny basically lambasted BC for asking him to play the game in that post. Mr "half-this-game-is-anti-town-and-needs-to-be-policy-lynched" would never in his right mind defend a player saying shit like that.
    I what now? Banana's "work out your thought process on why I'm scum" is classic mod "why me".

50. ISO #1350

That's based off the assumption that you know BC's alignment.

"Work your thought process out for me in how yzb/me are scum together. Lets see it"

If is town he wouldn't know whether you're Mafia. It's a loaded question unless Kenny is 100% certain BC is Mafia with you.