Register

User Tag List

Page 16 of 43 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 26 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #751

2. ISO #752

Re: S-FM 294 (Ladder) : Undercover - Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Same syntax, different gimmick.
    Are you talking about the guy that wanted to be three guys?
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

3. ISO #753

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Are you talking about the guy that wanted to be three guys?
    I can't find the signups. But I vaguely remember something like that
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

4. ISO #754

5. ISO #755

6. ISO #756

7. ISO #757

Well he did a great job pretending not to know how to change an avatar if that's the case.

8. ISO #758

9. ISO #759

Well he did a great job pretending not to know how to change an avatar if that's the case.
    If that's actually the case he'd fit right in here. I don't see why he's opposing our demented culture xD

10. ISO #760

11. ISO #761

I think his knowledge of the setup could be scum indicative. I didnt even know mafia couldnt kill until halfway through. Honestly maybe I just WANT to believe that because of how fucking annoying the two of them are though. Especially together.
    What a reach. You want Ducky to be scum so badly dont you

12. ISO #762

13. ISO #763

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyDucky View Post
    I also happen to think joey is the killer.
    how come?

14. ISO #764

15. ISO #765

16. ISO #766

17. ISO #767

18. ISO #768

19. ISO #769

The way he acted when players were calling him out as it to be frank. Subsequently he is Joey though. He seemed to be putting on a ruse, it's okay though he helps us win the game if he reveals.
    You quacking fool, you are SCUM.

20. ISO #770

Throwdown of the noobs.

This game just got way better.

21. ISO #771

22. ISO #772

23. ISO #773

The way he acted when players were calling him out as it to be frank. Subsequently he is Joey though. He seemed to be putting on a ruse, it's okay though he helps us win the game if he reveals.
    Why do you think he cared so much when Frinckles was trying to convince him away from thinking Bananacucho is mafia? He reacted very passionnately and declared Frinckles mafia with Bananacucho. Do you think the Serial Killer would do such a thing?

24. ISO #774

Why do you think he cared so much when Frinckles was trying to convince him away from thinking Bananacucho is mafia? He reacted very passionnately and declared Frinckles mafia with Bananacucho. Do you think the Serial Killer would do such a thing?
    I have no idea what actually goes in inside you peoples brains, thinking more about things like that just causes you to second guess yourself and talk yourself into circles, I go with what I feel.

25. ISO #775

Throwdown of the noobs.

This game just got way better.
    Right?? I an enjoying this, what a great game to come back to

@Pringles fwiw, your apathetic thoughts here do scream town to me. You really just are completely off base on a day 1 tunnel.

26. ISO #776

Also, I assume you're talking about how Joey reacted when stealthbomber said he was serial killer. Don't you think it's possible a town could have that reaction. After all, both would think "pls don't lynch me" right?

27. ISO #777

I have no idea what actually goes in inside you peoples brains, thinking more about things like that just causes you to second guess yourself and talk yourself into circles, I go with what I feel.
    Interesting.

Very interesting.

28. ISO #778

29. ISO #779

30. ISO #780

I go with my gut too. Honestly its the best tool for this type of game

31. ISO #781

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyDX View Post
    im high lol
    wtf weed is bad for you! Put that shit down!

32. ISO #782

Also, I assume you're talking about how Joey reacted when stealthbomber said he was serial killer. Don't you think it's possible a town could have that reaction. After all, both would think "pls don't lynch me" right?
    yes, so he's either town, killer or mafia right?

33. ISO #783

34. ISO #784

yes, so he's either town, killer or mafia right?
    Well, I was questionning how you could infer he's specifically killer. But you'd probably just reply "my gut" anyway :P

35. ISO #785

36. ISO #786

Well, I was questionning how you could infer he's specifically killer. But you'd probably just reply "my gut" anyway :P
    Well yea because that is what it's telling me. After reading what I read there, surely you have a feeling that he's either killer, mafia, town after reading that don't you?

37. ISO #787

38. ISO #788

Well yea because that is what it's telling me. After reading what I read there, surely you have a feeling that he's either killer, mafia, town after reading that don't you?
    I didn't think it was anything, tbh. I think how someone reacts in that situation has more to do with their personality than anything.

39. ISO #789

@JoeyDX vote Banana or Duck and I'll vote you mvp.
    do you really scumread this guy? Like sure, it's possible. But historically these sorts of players end up being town.

40. ISO #790

41. ISO #791

You watch a movie. The main character is shown running at full speed then leaps. You the viewer wonder is he jumping off a cliff? Is he jumping off a sidewalk? Is he jumping over a puddle? Each viewer watching could easily think of one of those different reasons, and justify it in his own mind as being what's actually going to happen. The movie cut's to the actor jumping over a pack of wild baby ducklings. Moral of the story is _________________. I'll let you fill in that blank toilet man.

42. ISO #792

43. ISO #793

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Pringles has joined the "anti-town" folk

One of us. One of us.
    Meh, I don't think Frinckles scumreading duck really has anything in it for himself, if he were scum. This seems quite sincere and in line with his personality.

44. ISO #794

45. ISO #795

Meh, I don't think Frinckles scumreading duck really has anything in it for himself, if he were scum. This seems quite sincere and in line with his personality.
    I said anti town cause he isnt scum reading duck. He wants to vote duck because he's "annoying"

46. ISO #796

You watch a movie. The main character is shown running at full speed then leaps. You the viewer wonder is he jumping off a cliff? Is he jumping off a sidewalk? Is he jumping over a puddle? Each viewer watching could easily think of one of those different reasons, and justify it in his own mind as being what's actually going to happen. The movie cut's to the actor jumping over a pack of wild baby ducklings. Moral of the story is _________________. I'll let you fill in that blank toilet man.
    Well, with the broader context of the movie, the intentions of the film writer, and a knowledge of movie tropes, you could make a decent stab at guessing over what he's jumping over, even if you can't be sure.

47. ISO #797

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    I said anti town cause he isnt scum reading duck. He wants to vote duck because he's "annoying"
    I don't doubt that clouds Frinckles' judgement, but that's just not scum indicative.

48. ISO #798

do you really scumread this guy? Like sure, it's possible. But historically these sorts of players end up being town.
    If you townread me, does it really matter? They're both anti town. Functionally useless and a good place to begin PoE. Historically these sorts of players end up fucking me out of a town win. But they're probably great to have a beer with.

49. ISO #799

50. ISO #800