4. ISO #1704

5. ISO #1705

6. ISO #1706

7. ISO #1707

Re: S-FM 294 (Ladder) : Undercover - Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    I Reveal My Role

Im FBI Agent And This Weirdo Checked Bananacucho As NS
    your slot strongly townread BC. That doesn't seem likely.

Man replacing for someone you know nothing about is rough LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

8. ISO #1708

9. ISO #1709

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    your slot strongly townread BC. That doesn't seem likely.

Man replacing for someone you know nothing about is rough LOL.
    Ikr
    He Strongly Townread BC? Is He Stupid? NS Doesnt Make Someone Town But Just NotSK

I Can Comfirm That Bananacucho Aint SK
    I Like Ice Cream

10. ISO #1710

11. ISO #1711

12. ISO #1712

13. ISO #1713

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyDucky View Post
    This is hilarious coming from you LOL

*stages coup in Duck's favourite country*
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

14. ISO #1714

15. ISO #1715

16. ISO #1716

17. ISO #1717

Antarctica?
    Antartica isn't a country it's a city dumbass

18. ISO #1718

19. ISO #1719

20. ISO #1720

21. ISO #1721

You literally felt the same way about Joey as Joey felt about banana man. You don't see the irony in what you just said?
    I started to have doubts about the townread tho. I expressed as much during day 1. But I think you made a fair point that people's reads can change during the night phase.

22. ISO #1722

You literally felt the same way about Joey as Joey felt about banana man. You don't see the irony in what you just said?
    Hey I Think You Deserve An Apology From Me

You're Actually 10 Times Better Than MM Because You're Funny
    I Like Ice Cream

23. ISO #1723

24. ISO #1724

I started to have doubts about the townread tho. I expressed as much during day 1. But I think you made a fair point that people's reads can change during the night phase.
    Well I don't remember what you said exactly but I didn't remember the "doubts." That's why it seems ironic.

25. ISO #1725

I'm starting to feel more and more that my original thoughts that Joey was the killer was just wrong and that toilet man is trying to take advantage of that now for an easy win.
    You said you were an advocate for simple explanations. How does me and Kenny being mafia together and CCing FBI agent together make for a simple explanation? That isn't a good mafia strategy at all.

26. ISO #1726

Soooo The Guy I Replaced Is A Joey

Sooooo

YZB ---Gay For--> Joey ---Gay For--> Bananacucho
    then
    YZB ---Hates---> Joey ---Gay For--> Bananacucho
    then
    YZB ---Hates---> Efekannn02 ---Allies--> Bananacucho

Am I Getting This Right?
    I Like Ice Cream

27. ISO #1727

28. ISO #1728

I'm starting to feel more and more that my original thoughts that Joey was the killer was just wrong and that toilet man is trying to take advantage of that now for an easy win.
    Joey Was Never The Killer
    It Was The Replacement Who Tries To Eradicate The Town In Everygame He Is Citizen As
    I Like Ice Cream

29. ISO #1729

You said you were an advocate for simple explanations. How does me and Kenny being mafia together and CCing FBI agent together make for a simple explanation? That isn't a good mafia strategy at all.
    Woa where did I say you and kenny were mafia together that's making shit up at it's finest right there lol

30. ISO #1730

31. ISO #1731

32. ISO #1732

Well I don't remember what you said exactly but I didn't remember the "doubts." That's why it seems ironic.
    tbh the post is a lot more garbage than I remember but yeah I did verbalize my growing doubts:

tbh the fact that Joey is triggering the "fake victim" radar of all the noobs should probably be cause for reflection. Even if Joey is genuinely derpy, it's possible he's self aware and at least partially building that into his play to avoid taking serious heat, Hybrid-style.

And he's been dodging questions about the mafia assumption thingy for a while now.
    You, michael and Joey all have a common cultural background so you're naturally inclined to better understand eachother. It's like paying more attention to someone's read when they know that person.

After getting townreads from me and Frinckles Joey was happy to sit back and effectively sheep all our opinions. That didn't seem towny, but he also seemed very sincere about his mafia reads, so he didn't seem like mafia either. So that became the basis of thinking he might be SK.

But I concede I was never like super confident in the read.

33. ISO #1733

Lucky Is Shady Af But The Only Ally I Can Rely On
    YZB Is Not The Role He Is Claiming As And Is Shady Too
    Same For Gyrlander Who Instantly Follows YZB Because He Thinks "I" Would Kill That One Guy

Im Shady As Hell Aswell Because Im Just Randomclaiming(Even As Citizen) And Trying To Survive 99% Of All Games i Am In Regardless Of Role
    I Like Ice Cream

34. ISO #1734

Woa where did I say you and kenny were mafia together that's making shit up at it's finest right there lol
    Well if Efe is FBI agent then that's the only plausible explanation no?

Oh sorry I forgot you also leave open the possibility that SK could make an FBI agent claim.

35. ISO #1735

36. ISO #1736

Well if Efe is FBI agent then that's the only plausible explanation no?

Oh sorry I forgot you also leave open the possibility that SK could make an FBI agent claim.
    Leave Open The Possibility That 2 Mafias Could Claim FBI Agent Aswell
    I Like Ice Cream

37. ISO #1737

38. ISO #1738

Leave Open The Possibility That 2 Mafias Could Claim FBI Agent Aswell
    Yeah that's the possibility I was considering. Duck thinks SK could make that claim too tho

39. ISO #1739

It would be kind of nuts if, say, I was SK and Kenny was mafia and we both made those claims at the start and we both doubled down on it rather than wussing out and being like "oh nahh I'm just a citi" lol

40. ISO #1740

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Thanks Efe, claiming FBI just confirms you are the SK.

Arigato
    Well If I Were Citizen And Had No Grounds To Stand On I Would Have 2 Options Left

-Lynch My Only Ally Who Is Being Accused Of Being SK By Someone Else
    -Claim My Role As FBI Agent And Cause Even More Confusion To The Game
    I Like Ice Cream

41. ISO #1741

How do you know that I share a common cultural background with Joey and Michael? When I play werewolf with my friends who know how I generally think, they won't like do what I think they're going to do because they know me lol. I think that you have a flawed way of thinking about things with that first line. It feels like more of what I Said earlier about you trying to influence things every chance you get. "Like this is what way things are" to better fit your needs and get everyone to fall in line or something.

42. ISO #1742

Well If I Were Citizen And Had No Grounds To Stand On I Would Have 2 Options Left

-Lynch My Only Ally Who Is Being Accused Of Being SK By Someone Else
    -Claim My Role As FBI Agent And Cause Even More Confusion To The Game
    If You Know Me Well Then I Would Always Pick The Worse Option For The Sake Of My Pride
    I Like Ice Cream

43. ISO #1743

44. ISO #1744

45. ISO #1745

46. ISO #1746

How do you know that I share a common cultural background with Joey and Michael? When I play werewolf with my friends who know how I generally think, they won't like do what I think they're going to do because they know me lol. I think that you have a flawed way of thinking about things with that first line. It feels like more of what I Said earlier about you trying to influence things every chance you get. "Like this is what way things are" to better fit your needs and get everyone to fall in line or something.
    People I play, I dunno, secret hitler with 5 or 6 times start to get a sense for how I may behave as fascist and gradually start to read me better. I don't think I'm espousing a dumb point of view here. You don't have to agree with it I'm just sharing my perspective like you are.

Stop acting like my attempts to influence the game are some groundbreaking conspiracy noone is aware of. I know I'm the FBI agent and I know Efe is the serial killer. Obviously I'm gonna try and convince people of that because I'm trying to win the game here. You're making it out like there's something insidious about this. There isn't. >.<

47. ISO #1747

People I play, I dunno, secret hitler with 5 or 6 times start to get a sense for how I may behave as fascist and gradually start to read me better. I don't think I'm espousing a dumb point of view here. You don't have to agree with it I'm just sharing my perspective like you are.

Stop acting like my attempts to influence the game are some groundbreaking conspiracy noone is aware of. I know I'm the FBI agent and I know Efe is the serial killer. Obviously I'm gonna try and convince people of that because I'm trying to win the game here. You're making it out like there's something insidious about this. There isn't. >.<
    The Both Of Us Have Too Much Ideas In FM....
    I Like Ice Cream

48. ISO #1748

You're being totally lopsided in your analysis here. Efekannn has already started setting up checkpoints to backtrack on his FBI claim if necessary. He only made the claim opportunistically. Your refusal to believe me is bordering on delusional.

49. ISO #1749

50. ISO #1750

You're being totally lopsided in your analysis here. Efekannn has already started setting up checkpoints to backtrack on his FBI claim if necessary. He only made the claim opportunistically. Your refusal to believe me is bordering on delusional.
    You missed the part where I said I'm never killing either of you heathens because I could be wrong either way I'm just expressing my opinions please crucify me because my opinions don't coincide with yours =\