S-FM 294 (Ladder) : Undercover - Game Thread - Page 30
Register

User Tag List

Page 30 of 43 FirstFirst ... 20 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 40 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,500 of 2105
  1. ISO #1451

Re: S-FM 294 (Ladder) : Undercover - Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    So what? The mafia has 2 members and even you get mislynched at times. I've also only hardclaimed after yzb did, he couldn't have known at that time who he is CCing there.
    Exactly. He took the risk, and what a coincidence that it was you who CCd.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

2. ISO #1452

3. ISO #1453

4. ISO #1454

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Fbi cant find mafia, only sk. If we lynched ducky instead of joey, we know joey is sk and kenny is mafia.

There is no wifom LOL
    nonono that's not the point here

me and gyr are saying there is a fringe scenario where Duck and Kenny agreed to make this claim HOPING IT WOULD BOMB and that Duck would be put in our towncore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

5. ISO #1455

Fbi cant find mafia, only sk. If we lynched ducky instead of joey, we know joey is sk and kenny is mafia.

There is no wifom LOL
    Please Banana.

Imagine Kenny guessed that he most probably wasn't going to be able to get Duck lynched (this thesis gets reinforced by the fact that he claimed AFTER yzb) and decided to gamble that we would lynch the real SK (Joey) and then we would have Duck as an almost confirmed Town, lynching everyone but him and yzb. Final day, Duck and yzb. Mafia wins. Kenny gets mvp. We cry.

6. ISO #1456

WHY ARE WE DISCUSSING THIS LET'S JUST LYNCH JOEY FIRST XD DX
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

7. ISO #1457

8. ISO #1458

9. ISO #1459

10. ISO #1460

11. ISO #1461

The ONLY play where Kenny/ducky makes sense is if kenny is banking on us not believing him and voting Joey anyway

If thats the play its fucking genius and MVP worthy. Also gg
    A last bullet that I have predicted and taken into account if the moment arrives.

12. ISO #1462

The ONLY play where Kenny/ducky makes sense is if kenny is banking on us not believing him and voting Joey anyway

If thats the play its fucking genius and MVP worthy. Also gg
    EXACTLY that was why I said earlier if Duck is mafia frankly mafia deserve to win XD

13. ISO #1463

14. ISO #1464

15. ISO #1465

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    I find it concerning that nobody is giving Kenny the benefit of the doubt.
    It's like someone took over your account and is parodying you by mimicking all your mannerisms except spewing total bullshit XD

16. ISO #1466

17. ISO #1467

Yes? Like can you stop discussing 1% yzb scenarios for a moment and look at the LyLo at hand here please?
    I'm asking in which way would you have CC'd yzb if you weren't FBI.

Would you have avoided CCing and letting SK get lynched, letting us have 1 confirmed Town?.

18. ISO #1468

19. ISO #1469

20. ISO #1470

21. ISO #1471

22. ISO #1472

I find it hard to believe no mafia voted SB16 yesterday
    Same. I also find that very hard to believe.

23. ISO #1473

And I find it hard to believe no mafia partner would support a mafia Kenny, even slightly.
    It's mystifying me too. Noone has been irrationally defending Kenny this game.

Gee

Who knows I guess

24. ISO #1474

25. ISO #1475

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    I'm asking in which way would you have CC'd yzb if you weren't FBI.

Would you have avoided CCing and letting SK get lynched, letting us have 1 confirmed Town?.
    Any mafia member CCing an agent with a lead here would have to be gunning for a kingmaker scenario. I don't think that's realistic for my slot.

26. ISO #1476

A bit on the nose.
    sorry the avatar brings it out of me dear.

27. ISO #1477

28. ISO #1478

29. ISO #1479

30. ISO #1480

Why the rush lol. Night phase sucks. I check the site forgetting its night
    I have a serious condition that makes me compulsively check the thread every 5 mins irrespective of whether I need to . . .

DON'T LIE TO ME I KNOW YOU'RE THE SAME

31. ISO #1481

32. ISO #1482

33. ISO #1483

34. ISO #1484

Nah, Joey is SK nad Kenny and Duck are Mafia. It all makes sense. Why Kenny had the GIF prepared, why he seems convincing about him not wanting a kingmaker scenario... I don't know, everything fits.
    BRO STOP PREPPING FOR DAY 6 YOU'RE FREAKING ME OUT HERE

35. ISO #1485

36. ISO #1486

37. ISO #1487

Nah, Joey is SK nad Kenny and Duck are Mafia. It all makes sense. Why Kenny had the GIF prepared, why he seems convincing about him not wanting a kingmaker scenario... I don't know, everything fits.
    I actually like this scenario.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

38. ISO #1488

39. ISO #1489

Its bad especially since I play on my phone 97% of the time
    Smartphones destroyed this society. My dad's been compulsively checking for coronavirus updates and now he makes me carry around handsoap T_T T_T T_T

40. ISO #1490

I also want to trust the past Gyrlander who said Frinckles and Banana were Town.
    You should always re-evaluate your day 1 reads fam

Whos to say both yzb and kenny arent mafia together, both fakeclaiming to get a mislynch huh? And that Im sk?

41. ISO #1491

Whos to say both yzb and kenny arent mafia together, both fakeclaiming to get a mislynch huh? And that Im sk?
    That's actually still possible. We havent heard from Joey.

42. ISO #1492

DSHTERHJKEORITGHJERIGJIOWRFGHJQOEIAFJ

NEVER STOP SEARCHING

THERE'S ALWAYS A DEEPER TRUTH

43. ISO #1493

44. ISO #1494

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyDucky View Post
    Actually toilet man could be using my paranoia of joey as the killer, to make a move to frame joey as the killer when toilet man is actually the killer. It's evident that I willnot lynch the killer I'm only after mafia, I guess I can't rule that out either.
    If you don't want to go off my roleclaim, can you at least try to look at ducky from a standpoint that isn't all about me? Like how he was saying to keep the sk alive for example?

45. ISO #1495

46. ISO #1496

47. ISO #1497

48. ISO #1498

If you don't want to go off my roleclaim, can you at least try to look at ducky from a standpoint that isn't all about me? Like how he was saying to keep the sk alive for example?
    I did consider if he was just hinting he was SK.

49. ISO #1499

50. ISO #1500

That doesn't make sense cause there hasn't been a 3rd FBI claim.