S-FM 294 (Ladder) : Undercover - Game Thread - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #51

2. ISO #52

Re: S-FM 294 (Ladder) : Undercover - Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyDucky View Post
    You don't speak mallard? I can use english I suppose.
    Strong town read.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

3. ISO #53

4. ISO #54

5. ISO #55

6. ISO #56

7. ISO #57

8. ISO #58

9. ISO #59

10. ISO #60

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I actually enjoyed the quacking, I was just concerned about the possibility of it being the only thing you would ever say
    Well if you were fluent in mallard I wouldn't mind speaking in that for it is my natural tongue. I don't think you are because you wouldn't have been concerned about the quacking.

11. ISO #61

Well if you were fluent in mallard I wouldn't mind speaking in that for it is my natural tongue. I don't think you are because you wouldn't have been concerned about the quacking.
    quack... quack quack? QUACK!
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

12. ISO #62

it is, after all, a 72 hour day, my god.
    oh yeah I forgot about that. Didn't MM say it could shorten to 48h days if it got widespread support? 72h feels unnecessary for a setup like this.
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

13. ISO #63

14. ISO #64

15. ISO #65

16. ISO #66

17. ISO #67

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Scum sense goin off? I'll admit, I'm a bit outta practice. Got some rust to shake off
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    It's also my first game in a while but it feels good to be back.

This game has a high scum-town ratio which means if we scumread 3 random people we can all come out of this feeling like we played well LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyDX View Post
    What does scumread mean? Like, if they're bad or good?
    I mean Frinckles still feels a bit off but I might switch depending on the vibes
    To be honest, I scum read BananaCucho. He tried to form an alliance and that looks kind of suspicious seeing as how nobody else has come in yet to drop in and say hello to the FM lobby. What if hes the serial killer and hes trying to sense out who could be mafia? If I read the rules correctly, Serial Killer wins with the Mafia, right?
    The serial killer wins on their own. They also oppose the mafia.

You think he might be more likely to be serial killer than mafia?
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Would you like an alliance? I just don't wanna get sent home first
    It does to be fair.

One thing towns sometimes do early on is they do weird tests and fancy plays to try and guage people's reactions. It might have been that.
    Quack Quack?
    Quack?
    these posts ALL SUCK

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

18. ISO #68

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    these posts ALL SUCK

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    Are these posts you found scummy?

19. ISO #69

20. ISO #70

some of them. some of them were memes. you're quite a spectacular sight yourself and will end up as a town read or be tunneled into hell.
    It would be nice to know which are scumreads

21. ISO #71

22. ISO #72

I'm not sure what to do other then quack, I expected this to be quite different..
    If anyone gives you feelings of being scummy or towny, say. If you're scum, fabricate feelings (lmao). That's basically all that's expected of you.

23. ISO #73

I'm not sure what to do other then quack, I expected this to be quite different..
    The beginning of the game is often a lot of shitposts, like your quacking for example. After awhile, people will start to push at those they find scummy, or just anybody for reactions. It's somewhat difficult to really solve anything on D1, so your main goal for this day is usually to try to figure out who could or could not be on the same team as somebody else.

24. ISO #74

First allow me to acknowledge that three of you have given yourself plenty of 'breathing room.'

Stop the veteran out of practice shit. That's basically OGI and weak as fuck, even if it's true.

Secondly, you literally agreed with somebody and then gave a contrary explanation (#36.) Which was funny. Because you were doing the exact same thing when you invoked my name.

But to be honest, that's nitpicking and I don't give a shit right now.

Who invoked the Serial Killer role first? Because as town, I'm more concerned about Mafia than SK.

Also how do I feel a bit off? You don't know me lol

25. ISO #75

26. ISO #76

27. ISO #77

First allow me to acknowledge that three of you have given yourself plenty of 'breathing room.'

Stop the veteran out of practice shit. That's basically OGI and weak as fuck, even if it's true.

Secondly, you literally agreed with somebody and then gave a contrary explanation (#36.) Which was funny. Because you were doing the exact same thing when you invoked my name.

But to be honest, that's nitpicking and I don't give a shit right now.

Who invoked the Serial Killer role first? Because as town, I'm more concerned about Mafia than SK.

Also how do I feel a bit off? You don't know me lol
    Line 2) I wouldn't use that as a defense. I ain't a bitch lol.

Line 3) I gave a contrary explanation to try and get the noob talking. I don't get what you mean by the second part.

Line 5) Joey did. I tried to probe but he's already backed off it.

Line 6) It felt like you were planning to avoid getting your hands dirty for a while. You were just lurking dropping short shitposts. Obviously I am happily mistaken in that respect.

28. ISO #78

29. ISO #79

If anyone gives you feelings of being scummy or towny, say. If you're scum, fabricate feelings (lmao). That's basically all that's expected of you.
    I don't see how anyone would be able to figure that out based on what has been posted. I read the scenario there are two mafia whom can't kill and a serial killer whom is a lone wolf. I don't see any way to tell them apart from the town members only the sheriff thingy can find the serial killer, but I don't see any reason to even kill the serial killer because he helps town win. You just kill him last. The mafia members are just town members in this scenario. There is a good chance to win by coming up with a random pattern of some sort and killing that way. I do think the odds would be stellar.

30. ISO #80

Brought up Serial killer first. And dumbtold a bazillion times.

It makes sense, really.
    Well someone needs to talk about the serial killer and mafia or else were gonna lose. We can't just ignore them you know.

31. ISO #81

Line 2) I wouldn't use that as a defense. I ain't a bitch lol.

Line 3) I gave a contrary explanation to try and get the noob talking. I don't get what you mean by the second part.

Line 5) Joey did. I tried to probe but he's already backed off it.

Line 6) It felt like you were planning to avoid getting your hands dirty for a while. You were just lurking dropping short shitposts. Obviously I am happily mistaken in that respect.

The second part referred to you saying town likes to do rxn tests etc; while doing that yourself. I thought it was goofy.

And yes, I will go the fuck in on somebody as scum or town. It does not matter. I breath scumpaint.

32. ISO #82

The beginning of the game is often a lot of shitposts, like your quacking for example. After awhile, people will start to push at those they find scummy, or just anybody for reactions. It's somewhat difficult to really solve anything on D1, so your main goal for this day is usually to try to figure out who could or could not be on the same team as somebody else.
    That last bit doesn't make any sense to me "try to figure out who could or could not be on the same team as somebody else"

33. ISO #83

Well someone needs to talk about the serial killer and mafia or else were gonna lose. We can't just ignore them you know.
    Yes, those are game mechanics.

Your saving grace is that the context in which you put SK isn't particularly scummy. Great job.

34. ISO #84

35. ISO #85

The second part referred to you saying town likes to do rxn tests etc; while doing that yourself. I thought it was goofy.

And yes, I will go the fuck in on somebody as scum or town. It does not matter. I breath scumpaint.
    I wasn't doing a test. I really found BC scummy LOL

36. ISO #86

37. ISO #87

38. ISO #88

39. ISO #89

Oh banana

No sir I meant me.
    I don't know if pressure voting can be considered a "play"...

40. ISO #90

41. ISO #91

I don't know if pressure voting can be considered a "play"...
    Well you described it quite clearly in your other post as a play town would make. And seemed to imply you had a grasp of my meta (which is basically Ultra Instinct Blinkskater.)

42. ISO #92

43. ISO #93

I vote for 48h
    If you'd like to set the day to 48 hours, please PM me your vote; also PM me your vote if you'd like it to remain 72 hours for the first day.
    This was to be done in signups, heathens

Mention me along with your question in green if you want me to reply in the thread, by the way, or your question may be missed when the amount of posts grows bigger.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

44. ISO #94

That last bit doesn't make any sense to me "try to figure out who could or could not be on the same team as somebody else"
    Well, since this is 2 mafia and 1 SK it's harder than usual to assign teams. But basically, look at each pair of players in the game, and think to yourself "can these 2 guys be on a team?". For lots of pairs you won't be able to necessarily decide. But if you can say, for example, that X and Y cannot possibly be teammates, then it helps you solve the game, and people will often push to lynch players like that so that they can see whether they flip scum or town (as it doesn't just inform you about the role of the lynched guy, but also the 1 who you thought couldn't be on his team).

Of course, the scum players can "bus" each other, which basically means to scumread each other so that if 1 of them flips scum, the other will look like he's town. So that is part of the analysis, deciding if two people who are going at it are just faking their suspicion of each other or not.

45. ISO #95

Well, since this is 2 mafia and 1 SK it's harder than usual to assign teams. But basically, look at each pair of players in the game, and think to yourself "can these 2 guys be on a team?". For lots of pairs you won't be able to necessarily decide. But if you can say, for example, that X and Y cannot possibly be teammates, then it helps you solve the game, and people will often push to lynch players like that so that they can see whether they flip scum or town (as it doesn't just inform you about the role of the lynched guy, but also the 1 who you thought couldn't be on his team).

Of course, the scum players can "bus" each other, which basically means to scumread each other so that if 1 of them flips scum, the other will look like he's town. So that is part of the analysis, deciding if two people who are going at it are just faking their suspicion of each other or not.
    True. I am in complete agreement with you. The quacking guy seems to be townish to me because that is how I read him. But I'm not so sure about anyone else yet.

46. ISO #96

at the end of the day, there are levels of WIFOM that make it hard to say anything for sure:
    you might suspect x and y of being teammates because of the way x is acting
    but meanwhile x is only acting that way to make you think y is his teammate
    meanwhile, y knows exactly what x is doing, and is letting it happen because he wants to see who x's teammate might be

So, it's hard to ever really say anything for sure, but the point of the game is to make your best guesses and go with them

47. ISO #97

Well you described it quite clearly in your other post as a play town would make. And seemed to imply you had a grasp of my meta (which is basically Ultra Instinct Blinkskater.)
    tbh I guess pressure voting is in the same realm as "test". I think I get your thought process reading over the first couple pages again.

Meh

-unvote

Also I didn't know your meta was "ultra instinct blink". Reading your posts on the forums you've always struck me as rather warm and fuzzy. Seeing you start with just shitposts made me think you might be the kinda guy to float the first 24h.

48. ISO #98

-vote BananaCucho

49. ISO #99

tbh I guess pressure voting is in the same realm as "test". I think I get your thought process reading over the first couple pages again.

Meh

-unvote

Also I didn't know your meta was "ultra instinct blink". Reading your posts on the forums you've always struck me as rather warm and fuzzy. Seeing you start with just shitposts made me think you might be the kinda guy to float the first 24h.
    oh no, in FM his teeth come out. He regales himself as the most intelligent king of all others and gets very mad at you, you stupid peasant, if you don't follow him. <3 frinckles

50. ISO #100

oh no, in FM his teeth come out. He regales himself as the most intelligent king of all others and gets very mad at you, you stupid peasant, if you don't follow him. <3 frinckles
    sounds riveting