S-FM 294 (Ladder) : Undercover - Game Thread - Page 28
Register

User Tag List

Page 28 of 43 FirstFirst ... 18 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 38 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,400 of 2105
  1. ISO #1351

Re: S-FM 294 (Ladder) : Undercover - Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    That's based off the assumption that you know BC's alignment.

"Work your thought process out for me in how yzb/me are scum together. Lets see it"

If is town he wouldn't know whether you're Mafia. It's a loaded question unless Kenny is 100% certain BC is Mafia with you.
    He called me scum. So I wanna see how Im scum with yzb, since from Kennys point of view (if hes truthful and town), yzb is mafia

This isnt hard. One of 2 players is sk, one of another two players is mafia

2. ISO #1352

3. ISO #1353

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    He called me scum. So I wanna see how Im scum with yzb, since from Kennys point of view (if hes truthful and town), yzb is mafia

This isnt hard. One of 2 players is sk, one of another two players is mafia
    It could literally be Gyrlander from your point of view.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

4. ISO #1354

5. ISO #1355

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    I'm not even voting BC here, I just said her why am I scum post usually comes from scum, which is true. Don't make it sound like I'm now randomly attacking a player.

You're not even trying to make up honest arguments here
    You called me scum lol

6. ISO #1356

7. ISO #1357

8. ISO #1358

9. ISO #1359

10. ISO #1360

11. ISO #1361

@BananaCucho

Let them have their last word man. Their points are getting absurd, and Frinckles is clearly ready to give up (he was ready to vote Joey until Kenny came in and ATE'd and forced Frinckles to continue). I'd rather not sit here for another 2 hours dispelling their increasingly obscure counter arguments. Any more of this and we'll be sitting here deconstructing mafia itself lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

12. ISO #1362

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    @BananaCucho

Let them have their last word man. Their points are getting absurd, and Frinckles is clearly ready to give up (he was ready to vote Joey until Kenny came in and ATE'd and forced Frinckles to continue). I'd rather not sit here for another 2 hours dispelling their increasingly obscure counter arguments. Any more of this and we'll be sitting here deconstructing mafia itself lol.
    So I'm scum with Kenny to you?

13. ISO #1363

14. ISO #1364

One of us will deliver a critical, Frinckles will stop talking, then Kenny will keep going and Frinckles will feel obliged to continue. It happened after #1348 for example.
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

15. ISO #1365

One of us will deliver a critical, Frinckles will stop talking, then Kenny will keep going and Frinckles will feel obliged to continue. It happened after #1348 for example.
    Yes I feel obliged to solve the game ty.

16. ISO #1366

17. ISO #1367

No Im not. Im willing to listen to your argument for why you are agent instead of yzb
    I am agent because yzb has been promoting logical fallacies as the way to move forward for most of the day. She has been focussed on discredited anything I say and she has not bothered to actually find out anything about the mafia today. She posted lists of players to lynch after me with no basis for them, and no chance of that scenario ever happening.

If it weren't for my "AtE" you'd still be sheeping yzb's fallacies and wouldn't even be spending a minute of the day to find out anything about the 2nd mafia member.

I will also be using female pronouns for all of you, including Frinckles with her profile pic, from now on.

18. ISO #1368

@BananaCucho

Yes hi I am banana

19. ISO #1369

I am agent because yzb has been promoting logical fallacies as the way to move forward for most of the day. She has been focussed on discredited anything I say and she has not bothered to actually find out anything about the mafia today. She posted lists of players to lynch after me with no basis for them, and no chance of that scenario ever happening.

If it weren't for my "AtE" you'd still be sheeping yzb's fallacies and wouldn't even be spending a minute of the day to find out anything about the 2nd mafia member.

I will also be using female pronouns for all of you, including Frinckles with her profile pic, from now on.
    I like logical fallacies as a discussion point. Which ones are yzb using?

20. ISO #1370

Oh shit sorry you're sitting here worried whether you're misgendering me. I shoulda answered earlier xD

I go by he/him. But dw it ain't a biggie for me personally

21. ISO #1371

I like logical fallacies as a discussion point. Which ones are yzb using?
    That this is an easy town win with everyone having a reason to be calm and follow her list here. The town will for a fact lose the moment joey is lynched, and yzb has not been looking at my cc the way a real agent should be at all today.

22. ISO #1372

No, my perspective is totally consistent here. You yourself acknowledged the bulk of the game seems to think you're bullshitting. That means if Joey gets lynched, then you get lynched, we'll be down to 5 players including me.

Of the remaining 4, I literally just need to select one I'm confident is town and town wins. That gives a 3/4 chance of winning. Also, your post above about how "only mafia uses math" is the weirdest thing I've ever read... math isn't biased towards anything... what?
    Here, explain how this post makes sense as an argument to prove oneself as agent. If joey gets lynched he flips citizen and town loses. This is a fact that I know.

23. ISO #1373

That this is an easy town win with everyone having a reason to be calm and follow her list here. The town will for a fact lose the moment joey is lynched, and yzb has not been looking at my cc the way a real agent should be at all today.
    Okay but wheres the logical fallacy here? Appeal to what?

24. ISO #1374

25. ISO #1375

I mean yea in a way it's just my pov, but yzb has been saying quite a lot this would be a won and easy town-sided setup. He's been making it sound like his agent claim in itself proves joey as sk and me as mafia, turning it into a safer claim than mine somewhat in his words. His argumentation sounded like that to me. I didn't see him actually argue once why I would be wrong here. He's only been saying how a correct claim would make the town win.

We've only mislynched once so far and it only takes one more mislynch to lose. This isn't a town-sided setup, further contributing to my reaction here. The town is allowed less mislynches than scum here.

26. ISO #1376

No, my perspective is totally consistent here. You yourself acknowledged the bulk of the game seems to think you're bullshitting. That means if Joey gets lynched, then you get lynched, we'll be down to 5 players including me.

Of the remaining 4, I literally just need to select one I'm confident is town and town wins. That gives a 3/4 chance of winning. Also, your post above about how "only mafia uses math" is the weirdest thing I've ever read... math isn't biased towards anything... what?
    Let me reword that post. If joey gets lynched, I get killed, and you'll be down to 5 players including yzb and ducky. Of those 5 players only 2 will be town. That gives a 0% chance of winning.

27. ISO #1377

Let me reword that post. If joey gets lynched, I get killed, and you'll be down to 5 players including yzb and ducky. Of those 5 players only 2 will be town. That gives a 0% chance of winning.
    Yeah we've established today is mislynch-and-lose

28. ISO #1378

As it stands, SK is the strongest alignment in this setup. Joey didn't play it very well (lul) but SK can basically play this setup like an uninformed town while also being the only faction with a nightkill. I'd say SKs have an average winrate of 40% in the current setup, with town at 30% and mafia at 20%.
    How do SKs even win here? With the agent not being able to detect mafia it always comes down to winning 2 rounds of kingmaker or losing as SK. Those 40% are plain wrong too

29. ISO #1379

I'm assuming in kingmaker scenarios town sides with 3p. If town loses (and they've got a good shot of losing given they only get one mislynch) the game almost always ends up as a kingmaker scenario.

The broader point here is that the kingmaker scenario should be removed altogether by taking out the day phase once the number of mafia is equal to or greater than the number of town and making mafia win ties. That way, when town loses SK and mafia have a much fairer duel rather than the winner being determined by the arbitrary whims of the town. It would effectively be determined by a cute little mini-game where the SK basically has to guess the mafia that the town failed to find!

30. ISO #1380

I'm assuming in kingmaker scenarios town sides with 3p. If town loses (and they've got a good shot of losing given they only get one mislynch) the game almost always ends up as a kingmaker scenario.

The broader point here is that the kingmaker scenario should be removed altogether by taking out the day phase once the number of mafia is equal to or greater than the number of town and making mafia win ties. That way, when town loses SK and mafia have a much fairer duel rather than the winner being determined by the arbitrary whims of the town. It would effectively be determined by a cute little mini-game where the SK basically has to guess the mafia that the town failed to find!
    Basically, I'd say town has a roughly 1 in 3 chance of winning (roughly 30%), and when town doesn't win, SK takes 2/3's of the remaining games (roughly 40%). Those odds seem fair to me.

31. ISO #1381

tbh, Calix was a very cool gal, but I always found her setups kind of weak. Not that I've got a leg to stand on here with the nonsense I've uploaded over the years XD

32. ISO #1382

33. ISO #1383

90% of setups are bad lol
    So true. We have trash taste in setups man XD

34. ISO #1384

If SK gets lynched it becomes very hard for mafia to win (as seen here). On the other hand, if SK survives town will probably give them the win in the kingmaker. There really is no clear path for victory for the mafia unless they play like fucking gods lmao.

35. ISO #1385

If SK gets lynched it becomes very hard for mafia to win (as seen here). On the other hand, if SK survives town will probably give them the win in the kingmaker. There really is no clear path for victory for the mafia unless they play like fucking gods lmao.
    If ducky is sk I support him in lynching you. 100%

36. ISO #1386

37. ISO #1387

Also, disabling LWs in a setup like this is meaningless if the intention was to make it harder for FBI agent to communicate their findings. We could just say "okay, everyone say who their hypothetical SK check would have been each day if they were FBI agent" and then when FBI agent dies you'll literally have his checks. I woulda suggested that myself if it didn't make me look like the fucking FBI agent XD

38. ISO #1388

If ducky is sk I support him in lynching you. 100%
    Oh yeah, I wanted to make that commitment. I think it got buried under all the crap err

39. ISO #1389

okay this is how we'll do this

If I am scum, the remaining town is free to manipulate the votes to fuck my alignment upon this lynch, out of spite.

Underhanded and raw. Like it?
    ehh see here it is

40. ISO #1390

41. ISO #1391

ehh see here it is
    pls don't make my colleagues commit to this I think they've been through enough XD

42. ISO #1392

43. ISO #1393

44. ISO #1394

45. ISO #1395

Like you know this to be true. Is super obvious right? Ducky wont kill me, and Ill vote with him lol
    I mean those kinds of vows feel kind of cruel tbh. It's not like we benefit from making Kenny or me commit to that, we just make it even worse for the mafia LOL

46. ISO #1396

47. ISO #1397

But yeah I don't think I've ever been in a game with 3p where town didn't side with 3p, anyway

48. ISO #1398

I mean those kinds of vows feel kind of cruel tbh. It's not like we benefit from making Kenny or me commit to that, we just make it even worse for the mafia LOL
    I'm saying if you are scum you already know it to be true. That would make a day 2 fake claim a really bad move for you

49. ISO #1399

50. ISO #1400

Yeah and BC isn't really behaving like someone who knows he's gonna get lynched d5 and lose the game. As BC has reiterated, Frinckles is the one scrambling