Taking a break for a while
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Taking a break for a while

Unfortunately I have to announce I will be taking a break from the game for a while due to medical concerns.

Last night I found myself at the emergency room after suffering a stroke. I have had hypertension (high blood pressure) for the last 6-7 years of my life, and so I am at a higher risk of cardiological disorders such as heart attacks and strokes.

My condition was aggravated by trolls in three consecutive mafia games.

Upon further diagnosis, it was discovered that I suffered a collapsed hernia. I realize I shouldn't let these unseen teenagers over an internet connection breach my head, but if you understand my background, ever since I was a little kid playing Nintendo 64 (esp super smash bros) with friends, I'm the type of guy that was very competitive and despised losing.

I think I'm going to be forced to take it easy for a while. Some of you have voiced concerns about me being a little heated when it comes to conflicts and filing reports (which may or may not have torpedoed my consideration for Keeper), and I will surely heed those words and take them into deep consideration. Once I get some of my personal baggage straightened out, I think I will be able to be more valuable to the community.

Thanks to everyone for being understanding. I really feel I can be myself with the members in this community, because they are as passionate about making Mafia a great game as much as I am.

I might be offline for awhile, but if anyone would care to keep in touch just contact me on Discord (zulufaizah#4633) - I'm always down for a round of rocket league or what have you.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Re: Taking a break for a while

I don't know you, but I hope you pull through. I just lost a former co-worker to a cardiac event. I hope you are able to get healthy. Thinking about, and rooting for you!
    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Shut up cow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

6. ISO #6