S-FM 293: ç - Page 5
Register

User Tag List

Page 5 of 39 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast

Thread: S-FM 293: ç

1. ISO #201

Re: S-FM ç

My Thought Is Aamirus Is Town.. Also, Believe You Kenny To Be Town. Thus Far. Grylander Is Pretty Null As Are The Others That Havent Spoken.. Ozy Brought Up A Good Point About The Wizzbang Game So That Could Be Scum Trying To Paint Me Or He Has A Legit Concern Over My Slot. The Fact That Mag Didnt Really Have Much To Say On The Matter Gives Him A Slight Scum Lean In My Book.

2. ISO #202

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Okay Sounds Good Thats All I Needed To Know Thanks.. Aamirus Seems To Be Pushing A Me Lynch Pretty Hard.. So There Is That.. I Dont Mind But Just Throwing It Out There.
    @Kenny U Ment This Yeah If Im Lynched You Would Legit Get No Info.. To Help The Game Progress.. But If Im Lynched Its A Sacrifice Im Willing To Make..

3. ISO #203

4. ISO #204

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Before I answer those questions, please follow this.
    How very interesting... But are we sure there can't be like 2 people with different roles but same wording for the win condition? I don't think there are a lot more ways to say "KILL ALL NON TOWN". And I'm not really sure SB16 would have made 100% sure everyone got a different wording.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

5. ISO #205

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    How very interesting... But are we sure there can't be like 2 people with different roles but same wording for the win condition? I don't think there are a lot more ways to say "KILL ALL NON TOWN". And I'm not really sure SB16 would have made 100% sure everyone got a different wording.
    Not quite sure what to make of it exactly. There could be two different roles, like you said -- It could be a slip.

My wording is different from both of theirs.

6. ISO #206

I interpreted Mag's entrance post to the wincon discussion as him intending to say the rolecard is worded in a very unserious, unusual for town members, way.
    My own card has pretty much the least amount of words possible and the host randomly adding in that he wrote it from mobile. He also concluded the card with "woo".

I think that can be seen as some similarity to look out for, hence Mag's plan looked believable to me. "the same win conditions description" as Ozzy said sounds to me just like that too.
    That Ozy did a complete 180 from wincon alone isn't something I'd expect from scum too. Voss' aggressive sarcastic response to dismiss wincon talks seemed more scumlike to me.

7. ISO #207

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    I interpreted Mag's entrance post to the wincon discussion as him intending to say the rolecard is worded in a very unserious, unusual for town members, way.
    My own card has pretty much the least amount of words possible and the host randomly adding in that he wrote it from mobile. He also concluded the card with "woo".

I think that can be seen as some similarity to look out for, hence Mag's plan looked believable to me. "the same win conditions description" as Ozzy said sounds to me just like that too.
    That Ozy did a complete 180 from wincon alone isn't something I'd expect from scum too. Voss' aggressive sarcastic response to dismiss wincon talks seemed more scumlike to me.
    If I told you my win condition description was written exactly the same way, (as yours) what do you take away from it Kenny?

8. ISO #208

9. ISO #209

10. ISO #210

If I told you my win condition description was written exactly the same way, (as yours) what do you take away from it Kenny?
    I'm honestly more looking at tone and what players themselves do with the info.
    You're doing nothing with it and your question looks pretty neutral right now so that's kinda not believable

11. ISO #211

Well Other Then Aamirus Is Pushing The Lynch With Ozy Quickly Behind On The Me Train..
    My take here on your interactions is, that in posts #14 and #75 you more or less literally acknowledged the lack of your walks into town as valid reason for someone to push you for lynch.
    The scumlean came to be with the hedgy reaction in #80 "Aamirus seems to be pushing a me lynch pretty hard. I don't mind but just throwing it out there"
    This time again you said Aamirus is town by your opinion 2 posts above, but then kinda again mentioned Aamirus push in an antagonistic way, kinda sweeping it under the rug, but not really stating it as correct thing to do... Which is hedgy and indicative of your scummeta from my experience.

12. ISO #212

13. ISO #213

Or are you trying to say Aamirus pushing is fine, but Ozy in your opinion shouldn't have joined in? In this post specifically
    Any Time I Dont Immediately Walk Into Town With Blah Blah Blah Aamirus Always Pushes Me So I Dont Find It Alignment Indicative.. Also, There Have Been Many Games Where I Havent Just Up And Walked Into Town.. That I Have Been Town And Many Where I Have Where I Have Been Scum.. So Me Walking Into Town Is In No Way Alignment Indicative. The Fact That Ozy Was Quick To Jump On It With Aamirus Seemed Slightly Scummy To Me..

14. ISO #214

15. ISO #215

Any Time I Dont Immediately Walk Into Town With Blah Blah Blah Aamirus Always Pushes Me So I Dont Find It Alignment Indicative.. Also, There Have Been Many Games Where I Havent Just Up And Walked Into Town.. That I Have Been Town And Many Where I Have Where I Have Been Scum.. So Me Walking Into Town Is In No Way Alignment Indicative. The Fact That Ozy Was Quick To Jump On It With Aamirus Seemed Slightly Scummy To Me..
    By That I Mean There Have Been Many Where I Have Walked Into Town And I Have Been Scum.. But The Over All Point Has Been Made.

16. ISO #216

When did it start to look scummy to you?

17. ISO #217
    Ganelon

I think octane is scum bc compared to last game he’s a lot more chill

18. ISO #218
    Ganelon

19. ISO #219
    Ganelon

Also @Ozy idk about light lights not easy to read early on
    he gets easier to read by the day

20. ISO #220

21. ISO #221
    Ganelon

My Thought Is Aamirus Is Town.. Also, Believe You Kenny To Be Town. Thus Far. Grylander Is Pretty Null As Are The Others That Havent Spoken.. Ozy Brought Up A Good Point About The Wizzbang Game So That Could Be Scum Trying To Paint Me Or He Has A Legit Concern Over My Slot. The Fact That Mag Didnt Really Have Much To Say On The Matter Gives Him A Slight Scum Lean In My Book.
    Haven’t read enough to know if this isnbullshit or not but tone wise this is looking towny rn

22. ISO #222

What Part? The Part Where Ozy Jumped On With It? But It Seemed Like A Legit Concern From Him? What Really Made Me Think Was Mag Not Talking About It At All..
    ??

23. ISO #223
    Ganelon

We already talked about it. Win-con discussion. Magoroth always has some angle planned out, it's just difficult to tell where it's coming from until later on.
    I’m always plotting, I’m even scheming in my sleep

24. ISO #224

25. ISO #225

26. ISO #226

The thing is though Kenny, he said "same win conditions description" which is distinct from "same win conditions," which we as town should all share. Let's assume Magoroth and Ozy are both Town: They cannot both be Citizen, for example. Naturally one must be a separate type of town role or the host is lying.

That's given one very important assumption, which I don't believe is true. The most basic explanation would suggest that Ozy didn't know this and slipped.

I'm honestly more looking at tone and what players themselves do with the info.
    You're doing nothing with it and your question looks pretty neutral right now so that's kinda not believable
    I've done some of the basics that you refused to do after you dodged my question and claim I'm not doing anything with it when I was the one who pointed it out:

Why exactly are you defending Ozy so much and offloading everything to Voss? You cannot sell to me that Ozy scumread Magoroth and did a '180.' To make matters worse, your win condition could be and sounds, fake. I literally made a "wrote it from mobile" joke earlier this morning with you specifically.

The only explanation for your lack of reasoning and skepticism would be a misunderstanding or ulterior motives.

I laid out a slip with four quotes and nothing more and you're trying to bury it as fast as possible.

27. ISO #227

28. ISO #228

The thing is though Kenny, he said "same win conditions description" which is distinct from "same win conditions," which we as town should all share. Let's assume Magoroth and Ozy are both Town: They cannot both be Citizen, for example. Naturally one must be a separate type of town role or the host is lying.

That's given one very important assumption, which I don't believe is true. The most basic explanation would suggest that Ozy didn't know this and slipped.

I've done some of the basics that you refused to do after you dodged my question and claim I'm not doing anything with it when I was the one who pointed it out:

Why exactly are you defending Ozy so much and offloading everything to Voss? You cannot sell to me that Ozy scumread Magoroth and did a '180.' To make matters worse, your win condition could be and sounds, fake. I literally made a "wrote it from mobile" joke earlier this morning with you specifically.

The only explanation for your lack of reasoning and skepticism would be a misunderstanding or ulterior motives.

I laid out a slip with four quotes and nothing more and you're trying to bury it as fast as possible.
    @Frinckles Are You Trying To Thunder Dome Kenny?

29. ISO #229

I lost you again.
    "Let's assume Magoroth and Ozy are both Town: They cannot both be Citizen, for example. Naturally one must be a separate type of town role or the host is lying."
    Explain this thought please.

30. ISO #230

31. ISO #231

I lost you again.
    "Let's assume Magoroth and Ozy are both Town: They cannot both be Citizen, for example. Naturally one must be a separate type of town role or the host is lying."
    Explain this thought please.
    Citizen is a repeated role. Seperate from a cop.

Citizens would all have different descriptions of the win condition -- they cannot share these.

A cop could have the same win condition description as one of the Citizens.

Any scum would not have the same win condition (and certainly not description.)

Logically, Ozy said "me too!" before realizing this.

32. ISO #232

33. ISO #233

Yea ok, you really did reply to my wincon post regarding Voss
    Pretty sure you made a typo there, I was also talking about entire cards instead of just the wincon, tho that's not important.

Fair enough if you personally don't want to have a game go that way. What else did you catch while reading Voss? You said you're townreading him before
    with this:
    What type? I'm on mobile.

Send from Magoroth's iPhone that he dropped in the toilet using Tapatalk
    It was also before stealth confirmed poor formatting on cards... Sure does kill the argument against voss, but only from a perspective of you 2 being teamed.
    Why didn't you get suspicious of Voss yourself again? I mean you know the card, but if you're town, you wouldn't have a reason to think Voss has this knowledge too?
    And now you're calling me fake, because apparantly we 2 are claiming similar card formatting?

34. ISO #234

Citizen is a repeated role. Seperate from a cop.

Citizens would all have different descriptions of the win condition -- they cannot share these.

A cop could have the same win condition description as one of the Citizens.

Any scum would not have the same win condition (and certainly not description.)

Logically, Ozy said "me too!" before realizing this.
    But that's just not what I interpreted in the post you quoted?
    And I personally just doubt we could take anything at all about role PMs literally here. I was reading on tone.

Like, my guess would be scum might've gotten a card only on discord, or they are generally uncomfortable joining in on the discussion.

35. ISO #235

Yea ok, you really did reply to my wincon post regarding Voss

with this:

It was also before stealth confirmed poor formatting on cards... Sure does kill the argument against voss, but only from a perspective of you 2 being teamed.
    Why didn't you get suspicious of Voss yourself again? I mean you know the card, but if you're town, you wouldn't have a reason to think Voss has this knowledge too?
    And now you're calling me fake, because apparantly we 2 are claiming similar card formatting?
    Voss has nine posts in this game and all but the Condorcet ones are shitposts that you're still stuck on. He even quoted (what he'd have us believe) his own win condition in full, which is something Ozy wasn't able to do.

Ozy has made three, two of which actually matter. I've gone over them contextually multiple times.

I don't think either of us stand to gain anything from this conversation at the moment.

Spoiler : cvote :
    OzyWho,Kenny,aamirus,Octane,PPFortress,Voss,Light_ Yagami,HueyTheLong,Gyrlander,Magoroth,Frinckles,

Updating my vote before head outta work.

36. ISO #236

What Part? The Part Where Ozy Jumped On With It? But It Seemed Like A Legit Concern From Him? What Really Made Me Think Was Mag Not Talking About It At All..
    That made me suspect both of you, the way mag was ignoring it. I by the way am not scumreading you atm
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

37. ISO #237

38. ISO #238

39. ISO #239

40. ISO #240

41. ISO #241

Voss has nine posts in this game and all but the Condorcet ones are shitposts that you're still stuck on. He even quoted (what he'd have us believe) his own win condition in full, which is something Ozy wasn't able to do.

Ozy has made three, two of which actually matter. I've gone over them contextually multiple times.

I don't think either of us stand to gain anything from this conversation at the moment.

OzyWho,Kenny,aamirus,Octane,PPFortress,Voss,Light_ Yagami,HueyTheLong,Gyrlander,Magoroth,Frinckles,

Updating my vote before head outta work.
    I'm not stuck on Voss. I've tried gaining something out of pretty much every player here. That's twisting the narrative now.

The 9 posts vs 3 comparison with Ozy vs Voss is terrible too. And useless honestly lol

The facts from my PoV are:
    Ozy put up a large post with content and a thoughtprocess that I was able to follow well.
    Voss put up one small sarcastic post that looked like it was meant to kill discussion, then he logged off.
    Your thoughts I'm having lots of trouble following for practically the entirety of the game.
    So I'd defend the player who said he doesn't post much and provided coherent thoughts from the player who kept shittalking his post.

also... Aamirus 3rd? Magoroth towniest? what lol

42. ISO #242

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Gyrlander,Magoroth,Voss,Octane,HueyTheLong,PPFortr ess,OzyWho,Frinckles,Light_Yagami,Kenny,aamirus,

Did i do it right? And omg Voss that tool is amazing, I thought it would be a nightmare to use on mobile but it’s PERFECTION
    It works amazing on mobile, I just wanted to vote at the office because I'm getting rendering glitches when I try to see other's votes.

43. ISO #243

also... Aamirus 3rd? Magoroth towniest? what lol
    Again, I dont feel that reiterating my points to you helps so I'll address your questions about my reads.

That Aamirus vote is actually old. I forgot to move her down before I generated the string. Shes a bit lower, and only after we reached an agreement about certain aspects of Ozy and his post.

Magoroth naturally would be second from the bottom. Otherwise, I couldn't actually believe Ozy slipped in this situation. Mag being the first to bring up his win condition (as lame as it is) also plays into this.

44. ISO #244

45. ISO #245

You want me to reply to this one?

I don’t see it as a slip, certainly my card doesn’t sound like mags but that doesn’t mean that nobody’s does. I’m pretty sure ozy made that post AFTER stealth said that role descriptions aren’t all the same

46. ISO #246

I don’t see it as a slip, certainly my card doesn’t sound like mags but that doesn’t mean that nobody’s does. I’m pretty sure ozy made that post AFTER stealth said that role descriptions aren’t all the same
    Ozy making that post before or after doesnt really matter.

47. ISO #247

Yea ozy posted thst like 6 hours later so I have by to imagine he would have seen stealth’s post?

48. ISO #248

49. ISO #249

50. ISO #250