S-FM 293: ç - Page 16
Register

User Tag List

Page 16 of 39 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 26 ... LastLast

Thread: S-FM 293: ç

1. ISO #751

Re: S-FM ç

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Tbh. Fypov, Frinckles position very much similar to Huey's last game.
    After the game, I think you yourself said that it would had been better off for town if Huey got lynched earlier. Maybe it was someone else. But point being, about that point - D2 specifically - people were saying how it would had been pro town for Huey to even vote himself.

Like, if Frinckles isn't lynched and I'm not lynched - D2 we both will just tunnel each other again.
    But you’re both tunneling over nothing. You could just stop
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

2. ISO #752

3. ISO #753

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    If you lynch Frinckles or ozy and they flipped town, what would you learn? I don’t think you learn anything because there’s no reason to assume it’s TvS as opposed to TvT.
    I do assume it, and both Frinckles and Ozy do assume that too.

This means, for a start, that if the other player of our own assoriation reads does end up flipping town all 3 of us would be completely forced to turn around reads entirely. That happening is extremebly valuable and would not happen to really anyone here with a gyrlander lynch.

Either he'd flip town and everyone would just have what they expected, or he'd flip scum and there still wouldn't be influence on anyone's view of the situation.

4. ISO #754

5. ISO #755

6. ISO #756

7. ISO #757
    Ganelon

Spoiler : cvote :
    Gyrlander,OzyWho,Frinckles,Octane,-HueyTheLong,PPFortress,Voss,Light_Yagami,Kenny,aam irus,Magoroth,

I don’t think anyone really deserves that number one spot atm
    ozys tone is really odd this game though

8. ISO #758

9. ISO #759

10. ISO #760

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    I do assume it, and both Frinckles and Ozy do assume that too.

This means, for a start, that if the other player of our own assoriation reads does end up flipping town all 3 of us would be completely forced to turn around reads entirely. That happening is extremebly valuable and would not happen to really anyone here with a gyrlander lynch.

Either he'd flip town and everyone would just have what they expected, or he'd flip scum and there still wouldn't be influence on anyone's view of the situation.
    Sounds like you’re just lining up back to back town lynches to me

11. ISO #761

12. ISO #762

13. ISO #763

14. ISO #764

15. ISO #765

Put me in my place! Be a Blinkskater and show us your bright green towny balls
    Nah, I'm not fond of blink's style. You can assume that if we get in a "heated" argument I'll be having fun.

Still, you are just saying that I'm coasting and the only thing I can say regarding that is that I do that most of the time unless people specifically discuss with me.

In which case, I spam the thread.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

16. ISO #766

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    This seems like a self control issue. I've told both you and Kenny that I'm done with the conversation.
    It makes perfect sense from a scum PoV to want to settle an argument as TvT. It's the obvious better play for scum to not lynch the players who are tunneled. I've won multiple games posting almost nothing as scum simply by keeping loud town members alive and not letting them get done with their tunnel.

17. ISO #767

18. ISO #768

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Nah, I'm not fond of blink's style. You can assume that if we get in a "heated" argument I'll be having fun.

Still, you are just saying that I'm coasting and the only thing I can say regarding that is that I do that most of the time unless people specifically discuss with me.

In which case, I spam the thread.
    I want you to spam the thread, and I’m going to keep calling you scum until you do it. By the way, cats are stupid.

19. ISO #769

20. ISO #770

21. ISO #771

22. ISO #772

23. ISO #773

Why?
    You’re tied for second highest town read. Even if you are scum, you would be able to easily say it was pro town to get rid of Frinckles and it’s his own fault for getting tunneled. Claiming you’d be lynched next is a joke. If it was anybody who was against Frinckles then it would be ozy, not you.

24. ISO #774

It makes perfect sense from a scum PoV to want to settle an argument as TvT. It's the obvious better play for scum to not lynch the players who are tunneled. I've won multiple games posting almost nothing as scum simply by keeping loud town members alive and not letting them get done with their tunnel.
    It also makes sense from a town perspective to end a pointless argument that has been going nowhere. Again, I've told both of you that I'm done with it.

25. ISO #775

26. ISO #776

You’re tied for second highest town read. Even if you are scum, you would be able to easily say it was pro town to get rid of Frinckles and it’s his own fault for getting tunneled. Claiming you’d be lynched next is a joke. If it was anybody who was against Frinckles then it would be ozy, not you.
    La Cosa Nostra I was the first highest townread the day I got lynched.

27. ISO #777

28. ISO #778

You don’t have an exam tomorrow, lying scum. If you don’t throw down with me rn I will kill a cat tonight.
    You realise I have nothing else to comment on regarding your scumread? Besides explaining my whole meta which would certainly be.... Exhausting.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

29. ISO #779

30. ISO #780

31. ISO #781

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    You realise I have nothing else to comment on regarding your scumread? Besides explaining my whole meta which would certainly be.... Exhausting.
    Tell us how you think your town game differs from your scum game, or why this is your town game and not your scum game, or both.

32. ISO #782

33. ISO #783

34. ISO #784

35. ISO #785

36. ISO #786

37. ISO #787

38. ISO #788

39. ISO #789

40. ISO #790

41. ISO #791

42. ISO #792

43. ISO #793