Register

User Tag List

Page 13 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 ... LastLast

Thread: S-FM 293: ç

1. ISO #601

2. ISO #602

Re: S-FM ç

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    I sorted out the intentions of your first wallpost and examined where that and the one that followed came from.

You have zero reason to attack me that early and that directly. You had no reason to quote Magoroth's name seven times attempting to buddy him. You had no reason to bring up a conversation you apparently had with him 2> months ago in a death chat postgame.
    Always love it when people talk to ME about MY intentions lol.
    It's funny how, I point out a post from you that makes 0 sense other than you pocketing attempt, and you say I'm buddying.
    Or how I had no reason to try and have A CONVERSATION WITH SOMEONE. Like "hey we discussed this in the past, why are you not seeing the same that I do? Am I wrong?"

News everybody! Trying to have a conversation for the purpose of seeking truth is called buddying now!

Fuck off Frinckles. Honestly. Just fuck off with your BS.

3. ISO #603

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Always love it when people talk to ME about MY intentions lol.
    It's funny how, I point out a post from you that makes 0 sense other than you pocketing attempt, and you say I'm buddying.
    Or how I had no reason to try and have A CONVERSATION WITH SOMEONE. Like "hey we discussed this in the past, why are you not seeing the same that I do? Am I wrong?"

News everybody! Trying to have a conversation for the purpose of seeking truth is called buddying now!

Fuck off Frinckles. Honestly. Just fuck off with your BS.
    I genuinely liked Mag's entrance this game more than his last two. The 'uh' felt genuine.

You scumpainted that six ways till Sunday and now you're mad that I'm pushing back.

Your only good read was a town meta read on Aamirus.

4. ISO #604

5. ISO #605

6. ISO #606

7. ISO #607

8. ISO #608

You have zero reason to attack me that early and that directly. You had no reason to quote Magoroth's name seven times attempting to buddy him. You had no reason to bring up a conversation you apparently had with him 2> months ago in a death chat postgame.
    You fucking idiot, do you realize how stupid this sounds?

I had no reason what now? I had no reason to point out posts that make no sense to me and say how I interpret them???
    SORRY FOR TRYING TO GAME SOLVE I GUESS????
    "Attack you" - sure. Do more of that AtE plz.

I had no reason to ask for someone elses opinion to see what they think?
    Yeah dude, honestly. Fuck off.
    This is fucking blink all over again.

9. ISO #609

10. ISO #610

11. ISO #611

You fucking idiot, do you realize how stupid this sounds?

I had no reason what now? I had no reason to point out posts that make no sense to me and say how I interpret them???
    SORRY FOR TRYING TO GAME SOLVE I GUESS????
    "Attack you" - sure. Do more of that AtE plz.

I had no reason to ask for someone elses opinion to see what they think?
    Yeah dude, honestly. Fuck off.
    This is fucking blink all over again.
    Anger is only hurting you.

You slipped and said you had the same win condition description as him.

Your buddying is blatant. Really, even ignoring Mag read this:

Kenny is the one player in here whom I can safely call TOWN
    Such consistency. Such scumhunting. I love it! This guy will help solve the game, that’s for sure.
    HOW REAL DOES THIS SOUND LOL

12. ISO #612

I'm not sure amigo. You're also missing context.
    Really now?
    I interpreted your post as saying that I have no business in trying to game solve by pointing out what doesn't make sense to me and saying how I interpret it. Except you call it "attacking you too early" for the sake of AtE.
    Please, do tell, what did I get so wrong?

You even said I had no business in mentioning others to ask for their opinion? You must be new to this game. You see - there's usually talking present in this game.

13. ISO #613

Really now?
    I interpreted your post as saying that I have no business in trying to game solve by pointing out what doesn't make sense to me and saying how I interpret it. Except you call it "attacking you too early" for the sake of AtE.
    Please, do tell, what did I get so wrong?

You even said I had no business in mentioning others to ask for their opinion? You must be new to this game. You see - there's usually talking present in this game.
    Bro. That wasnt even directed at you. Lol

14. ISO #614
    Ganelon

Meh I don’t feel like continuing my gambit, poorly executed anyways. I did get something out of it but not what I would’ve hoped for
    Im not any crazy ass fucking role btw, the bit about the lynch and whatnot was horseshit.

15. ISO #615

16. ISO #616
    Ganelon

sorry aamirus

17. ISO #617

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Meh I don’t feel like continuing my gambit, poorly executed anyways. I did get something out of it but not what I would’ve hoped for
    Im not any crazy ass fucking role btw, the bit about the lynch and whatnot was horseshit.
    Thanks. I already knew that when you didnt flinch at me killing Kenny.

You were fixated on his survival and then didnt care.

Anyway. Help find scum.

18. ISO #618

19. ISO #619
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Can you tell me what hour you will retract your claim I just want to plan my day accordingly
    I need to put this in my signature this is too hilarious

20. ISO #620
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Why would stealth at all add green to cards if it didn't matter tho?
    It's literally just extra work which he seemed to be trying to avoid
    Why are you so hung up on this shit?

21. ISO #621

22. ISO #622

23. ISO #623

24. ISO #624

25. ISO #625

26. ISO #626

27. ISO #627

28. ISO #628
    Ganelon

To be fair, the question is valid.

And you brought up role cards first.
    But I don’t see having a colour or not in your rolecard as being indicative of anything. I actually don’t think it’s possible for us to angleshoot our way out of this game if you ask me. If stealth was just lazy then it makes it even less likely that we could figure something out

Im p sure that the scum got the colour red or whatever in their rolecards, I seriously doubt it’s indicative of anything

29. ISO #629

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    But I don’t see having a colour or not in your rolecard as being indicative of anything. I actually don’t think it’s possible for us to angleshoot our way out of this game if you ask me. If stealth was just lazy then it makes it even less likely that we could figure something out

Im p sure that the scum got the colour red or whatever in their rolecards, I seriously doubt it’s indicative of anything
    Okay. Well that's a dead end.

I'm of the opinion that atleast one scum is afk. Ozy is my obvious fos, followed by Kenny.

30. ISO #630

31. ISO #631

32. ISO #632

33. ISO #633

34. ISO #634

35. ISO #635

36. ISO #636

37. ISO #637

38. ISO #638

39. ISO #639

40. ISO #640

41. ISO #641

Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    I'm going to have Stealth reiterate this, bc he confirmed it to me in discord pms but

FOR DAY 1 VOTING, PLEASE PM YOUR "OFFICIAL" VOTE RANKING TO THE HOST BY END OF DAY

At end of day, theses votes will be made public.

This doesn't mean you shouldn't post your ranking, as posting your ranking publicly helps give the players an indication of who the scummy people are, and who isn't. However, when it gets down to an hour left before EoD, I'll be taking down the condorcet vote UI, and posting a snapshot of what the current votes are. This also doesn't mean when we're within the "one hour to EoD" period that we won't be allowed to post what we're submitting. There'll just be no UI to tell you what the consensus is. It's an effective secret vote at EoD.

This mechanic is meant to be a deterrent to "vote jiggling" at the end. In previous games we've seen people try and get a particular person lynched, by submitting weird votes, which indirectly causes ties bc people are submitting VASTLY different votes from one another

And finally, if your last publicly announced vote is way off from the EoD votes you will be scum read for it. It is effectively the same as changing your vote wildly at EoD without explanation as a last minute coordinated vote to get someone else eliminated.. And I will catch you and eliminate you Day 2.
    Can confirm.

Send me your final condorcet votes by EoD.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

42. ISO #642

43. ISO #643

44. ISO #644

Quote Originally Posted by Octane View Post
    (I really don’t know how to full conversation with Octane)
    (I mean I do and I don’t)
    (Can I switch to Pathfinder?)
    Hi amigo’s! I can feel the Town surging through Garlanded’s veins.
    No. Can’t switch.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

45. ISO #645

46. ISO #646

47. ISO #647

48. ISO #648

49. ISO #649

50. ISO #650