Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

Thread: S-FM 293: ç

1. ISO #101

Re: S-FM ç

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    -You said Voss was TMI
    -You gave him shit for not having info (over a shitpost.)
    -I said arent those two conflicting concepts.
    And you're really serious on this argument? That not having the info of the town's wincon would make someone towny?

And that you believe me saying voss has TMI because of knowing about the votesystem before hand was a serious read?

And that you're convinced those two are exclusive of each other? That it's impossible for someone to have TMI on one thing and not know something else? I don't get what you're trying to achieve here honestly. Noone should be that shallow

2. ISO #102

3. ISO #103

I could have just posted the parts that addressed me, but since Kenny seems to really want my read on Ozys hot takes -- I'll quote the whole fucking thing.

Octane has only 1 greetings post. PPFortress, Huey The Long, Gyrlander have 0 posts.

This leaves me with 6 players to analyze:
    Voss, aamirus, Kenny, Frinckles, Light_Yagami, Magoroth

I’m quite happy about how SoD1 went. I do think there can be solid reads made out of those slots. At least as far whom do we have in the D1 lynch pool and whom do we want alive going forward goes.
    In this portion, Ozy explains that his eyes are functional
    and says he's gonna do something with them.

Light_Yagami’s play gives me deja vu from his scum game in Fractured Whizzbang.
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/search...archid=2780378
    I expect Light to flip red. What surprises me a little bit is the fact that Magoroth didn’t point it out yet. Because he, me and Wisp - all 3 of us discussed Lights play in the graveyard of that game. Mag, what you think?

Having said that. Light has only 8 posts, so I wouldn’t jump on a Light lynch train just yet. But wouldn’t be opposed to it either.
    Some meta read about Light and some shit about Discord with a ***classic POCKETING ATTEMPT AHHHHHHHH

Voss hasn’t even so much as pretended to try and add content in the game or scumhunt or game solve. There is nothing to speak of. #72 is as far as his contribution to this game goes.
    He is clearly in my D1’s lynch pool. It can change, but it requires a 180 on his D1 progression.
    I will say though, that if Frinckles flips red - Voss is a clear next target. Due to Frinckles responses to Kenny’s #18 and #21 posts.
    These reads literally exist to make Kenny like Ozy.

Aamirus thus far reminds of of her in Silent Night. I expect her to be town. Not much else to add about her. I hope she will have as active D1 as she had in Silent Night. She’s great at creating content.
    Facts.

Magoroth is a question mark. Very much his only contribution to this game has been about the wording of win conditions. Speaking of, @Stealthbomber16 there are no rules, so can we each just post our role cards?
    I refrain from making a read on Mag for now. But tbh, if Frinckles flipped red - I expect Mag to be green due to the obvious pocketing attempt by Frinckles in post #39.
    His perspective of Mag is so shallow that he buries it with a moderator shoutout and another attempt to buddy.

Kenny is the one player in here whom I can safely call
    Such consistency. Such scumhunting. I love it! This guy will help solve the game, that’s for sure.
    **vomit**

So. Thus far, Light and Voss are in my D1 lynch pool. Kenny and aamirus are my top greens.

But wait! There is 1 more! The most juiciest one!
    Of Course I’m talking about Frinckles here.

I think nobody can argue that #18 from Kenny wasn’t... well.. serious.
    And post #34 from Magoroth is in any way shape or form relevant.
    Such command! And foreshadowing! Rhetoric!

So how can we explain Frinckles posts #20 and #39 from Frinckles?
    #39 is like text book pocketing attempt. @Magoroth you see that too?
    It’s not genuine, it’s not rational, it simply doesn’t make sense. At all.
    Likewise, post #20 looks like nothing more than a shading attempt on Kenny. Kenny’s comment in #18 is nothing. Frinckles reply is out of place there.
    But, ok.
    Let’s say Frinckles really did find Kenny to be wolfy.
    Well, then why:
    Was Frinckles, at best, pillow pushing him?
    Got defensive real quick? Real defensive, real quick, and it’s almost as if that defensive part never stopped. I can feel no contribution to the game from Frinckle’s slot. And he has the 2nd highest post count.

For the sake of me not getting tunneled so soon in the game start. Can someone point to me a Towny attribute regarding Frinckles? I’m not seeing it.
    This is dollar store scum paint. Pillow pushing on the first page is out of place? My take on Magoroths metagame and his horrific entrances into games is a pocketing attempt? A response equates to defensiveness? You dont have an original read outside of Aamirus in the pamphlet you wrote. Stop.

4. ISO #104

I could have just posted the parts that addressed me, but since Kenny seems to really want my read on Ozys hot takes -- I'll quote the whole fucking thing.

In this portion, Ozy explains that his eyes are functional
    and says he's gonna do something with them.

Some meta read about Light and some shit about Discord with a ***classic POCKETING ATTEMPT AHHHHHHHH

These reads literally exist to make Kenny like Ozy.

Facts.

His perspective of Mag is so shallow that he buries it with a moderator shoutout and another attempt to buddy.

**vomit**

Such command! And foreshadowing! Rhetoric!

This is dollar store scum paint. Pillow pushing on the first page is out of place? My take on Magoroths metagame and his horrific entrances into games is a pocketing attempt? A response equates to defensiveness? You dont have an original read outside of Aamirus in the pamphlet you wrote. Stop.
    And your conclusion is? You want him to stop. Even wrote "stop" there.

What read do you reach here?

5. ISO #105

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    And you're really serious on this argument? That not having the info of the town's wincon would make someone towny?

And that you believe me saying voss has TMI because of knowing about the votesystem before hand was a serious read?

And that you're convinced those two are exclusive of each other? That it's impossible for someone to have TMI on one thing and not know something else? I don't get what you're trying to achieve here honestly. Noone should be that shallow
    Sure Kenny, share your town information with me.

6. ISO #106

7. ISO #107

8. ISO #108

9. ISO #109

Sure Kenny, share your town information with me.
    The issue I have with Voss' response is that it had a sarcastic undertone to it that did not in any way suggest he'd have a rolecard worded and written the way mine, or from the tone I caught when reading Mag, Mag's too, look like. I got the impression he was making fun of Mag's (imo not good but that's not important here) attempt at catching scum, trying to prevent the resulting discussion into this topic by making up something random and being aggressive with that sarcasm displayed by him.

What's your opinion? Please try to look at it from my pov.

10. ISO #110

11. ISO #111

The issue I have with Voss' response is that it had a sarcastic undertone to it that did not in any way suggest he'd have a rolecard worded and written the way mine, or from the tone I caught when reading Mag, Mag's too, look like. I got the impression he was making fun of Mag's (imo not good but that's not important here) attempt at catching scum, trying to prevent the resulting discussion into this topic by making up something random and being aggressive with that sarcasm displayed by him.

What's your opinion? Please try to look at it from my pov.
    I guess if you want to extrapolate that much from what was probably just a sassy Voss post.

That would require him to have the intentions of wanting to shut down that discussion, which then would require him to have knowledge of win conditions prior to the game.

Seems like a stretch, but I won't fault you for that. I dont intend to solve this game via that route anyway.

12. ISO #112

I understood Ozy's take on things differently anyway. Not gonna delve more into that myself tho
    Ozys takes were hard scum. I dont know how you can read that any other way. He indirectly or directly messaged 4+ players to lynch me for no reason and colored it with fluffy rhetoric to command the town.

13. ISO #113

I guess if you want to extrapolate that much from what was probably just a sassy Voss post.

That would require him to have the intentions of wanting to shut down that discussion, which then would require him to have knowledge of win conditions prior to the game.

Seems like a stretch, but I won't fault you for that. I dont intend to solve this game via that route anyway.
    Pretty sure you made a typo there, I was also talking about entire cards instead of just the wincon, tho that's not important.

Fair enough if you personally don't want to have a game go that way. What else did you catch while reading Voss? You said you're townreading him before

14. ISO #114

Pretty sure you made a typo there, I was also talking about entire cards instead of just the wincon, tho that's not important.

Fair enough if you personally don't want to have a game go that way. What else did you catch while reading Voss? You said you're townreading him before
    There isnt anything overtly scummy about him in my opinion. Outside of setting up Condorcet, I guess filler? He isnt really scumhunting but that's an offense plenty of people here share.

15. ISO #115

16. ISO #116

17. ISO #117

There isnt anything overtly scummy about him in my opinion. Outside of setting up Condorcet, I guess filler? He isnt really scumhunting but that's an offense plenty of people here share.
    Well he did make what you called a sassy post when Mag was trying to start a discussion on wincons.

So I take it you weren't serious when you called Voss town?

18. ISO #118

Well he did make what you called a sassy post when Mag was trying to start a discussion on wincons.

So I take it you weren't serious when you called Voss town?
    Not nessecarily. I need more than 2 posts to make that read, as a rule.

Sassiness is fine, I think. If I wanted to SR Voss for that, I'd need to SR myself for doing the exact thing when Mag showed up.

19. ISO #119

20. ISO #120

Well I was serious about my read on Voss' response. Please don't respond to serious reads with made up nonsense. Doing so is scumtelling.
    Yeah, sure.

The thing is your serious read came off a shitpost from Voss that was directed at the host and nobody else. Hence why I said you were making something from nothing. I guess he could have bothered to use an @ symbol though.

21. ISO #121

22. ISO #122

23. ISO #123

24. ISO #124

25. ISO #125

26. ISO #126

27. ISO #127

Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    I'm just glad we don't have to put up with bullshit missed vote executions. @Stealthbomber16 you should probably talk about the two changes in our vote system, or have me do it.
    listen man all I know is that it’s supposed to be more fair and that 4 way ties shouldn’t be a thing anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

28. ISO #128

I mean you can post your rolecards but they’re all so poorly formatted that anyone can easily fake one so I’m not sure what you’re going for there

All standard sfm rules apply don’t send messages to people with game related info n shit
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

29. ISO #129

30. ISO #130

31. ISO #131

32. ISO #132

33. ISO #133

34. ISO #134

35. ISO #135

36. ISO #136

I suppose I could write a big wall post explaining my understanding of how you reason as both town and mafia.

And a big section outlining how ozy is making shallow reads like post count with a bunch of fluff words to give his opinions more warrant.

And a section about how using win conditions is pretty dumb and unfun.

And a section about intentionally inflating my numbers to start condorcet.

And a section about how people expect me to scumread nothingness.
    Why are you so defensive already lol
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

37. ISO #137

I want his opinion since the last time I played with him he was scum and barely here.

Hearing the same questions over and over does get silly, but not in an apathetic way.

"What did they MEAN by THIS??"
    "What do YOU think?" etc.
    I think you guys Talk over stupid things. And my role IS garbage.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

38. ISO #138

39. ISO #139

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    I think you guys Talk over stupid things. And my role IS garbage.
    Hmmm Garbage doesn’t sound like a town role.... not citizen and I can’t imagine what kind of powers Garbage would have...

I think we should... take out the trash

Yes this is a shitpost

40. ISO #140

41. ISO #141

42. ISO #142

Kind of reviewing my takes on people so far.

Light & Magoroth: Seem genuine, keep them under a microscope.

Huey, Aamirus, Voss & Gylander: Seem O.K.?

PPfortress, Octane: Null, as expected.

Kenny: I don't see any reason to scum-read yet.

Ozy:
    How do you call Ozy’s wall post poop and then make a post like this lol

43. ISO #143

44. ISO #144

45. ISO #145

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    How do you call Ozy’s wall post poop and then make a post like this lol
    Because my reads make sense.

Those two seem genuine but will eventually go into their normal scum meta if they're not town.
    Six of you have said next to nothing, which is worrisome because two of those people have been AFK scum in the past.
    Kenny and I have had enough interactions to get reads off each other.
    Ozy is scum.

What are you implying exactly?

46. ISO #146

Probably an overly aggressive Town with 9 friend requests from Ozy. I don't mind you picking up reads from shitposts, but if you're gonna accuse me of doing the same thing about your first posts, I'd say we're about even.
    What changed your mind?

47. ISO #147

48. ISO #148

Because my reads make sense.

Those two seem genuine but will eventually go into their normal scum meta if they're not town.
    Six of you have said next to nothing, which is worrisome because two of those people have been AFK scum in the past.
    Kenny and I have had enough interactions to get reads off each other.
    Ozy is scum.

What are you implying exactly?
    I’m implying that your reads list post was fluffy poop.

49. ISO #149

I'm not playing 'gotcha' with you Aamirus.

Follow the thread, don't nitpick things out of context. You clearly haven't caught up.
    I have read it and I don’t understand how you went from tunneling on Kenny as scum to calling him a town that is just being manipulated by ozy.

50. ISO #150

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I have read it and I don’t understand how you went from tunneling on Kenny as scum to calling him a town that is just being manipulated by ozy.
    I read it as you giving up on pushing him and trying to end the pressure against yourself