S-FM 293: - Page 32
Register

User Tag List

Page 32 of 39 FirstFirst ... 22 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,600 of 1931

Thread: S-FM 293:

  1. #1551

  2. #1552

  3. #1553

  4. #1554

  5. #1555

    Re: S-FM

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Might as well go all out with my reads here. I don't see why not. 3 correct lynches would win the game no matter what.

    Octane is obviously sheriff. There is no cc and it'd explain how he's still alive.

    Yagami responded to every single roleclaim request or whatever could seem like one with "nope" specifically, implying citizen, as that's what the empty role is.

    I softed doctor in a few of my interactions with Yagami specifically. He caught it from what I've seen, and considering I am alive here it's fair to say Yagami really is citizen. Don't question this too much, but I really had good reason to believe Yagami day 1.

    Aamirus would be the mayor or whatever role. That's just what's left here by poe.

    Mag, Gyrlander, Frinckles and Voss all hardclaimed citizen. That many is simply impossible. And the result would be one of the scenarios I posted above.

    If I'm wrong this is gonna look weird lol






    ...

    Ozy was legit a trash kill, no offense meant
    Wait U Soft Claimed Doctor? I Never Even Noticed..lol
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-YNNJIe2Vk

  6. #1556

  7. #1557

    Re: S-FM

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    I was thinking:

    Mafia - Frinckles
    Mafia - Voss
    Arsonist - Mag
    Doctor
    Sheriff
    Whatever
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen

    Would be lame, but matches my reads. Cult would mean there are 3 of them and I just wouldn't know who the 3rd would be. Noone converts Gyrlander or Octane
    No friend it isnt Mag, its Aamirus.

  8. #1558

    Re: S-FM

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    ...you actually killed ozy because of the birdbot screw up didn't you. That is somewhat respectable
    i feel like this is an OGI thing and unfair to take into account, and unfair for me begin to defend myself.

    FM XVII: Bonney Jewelry (Journalist)
    FM XVIII: Kalou (Savage Godfather)
    FM XX: Joseph Bertrand (Marshall)
    FM XXI: USA (Escort)
    FM XV: Whiskey (Whore)

  9. #1559

  10. #1560

  11. #1561

  12. #1562

  13. #1563

  14. #1564

    Re: S-FM

    Quote Originally Posted by PathFinder View Post
    My DATA Tells me who the buddies are. (Voss and Aamirus)
    Lets see whos willing to vote.
    /Vote Frinckles

    Since I wasnt that active before, I thought Ill prove myself so you can all see Im Town.
    if aamirus and i are buddies does that make frinckles our '3rd' buddy?

    FM XVII: Bonney Jewelry (Journalist)
    FM XVIII: Kalou (Savage Godfather)
    FM XX: Joseph Bertrand (Marshall)
    FM XXI: USA (Escort)
    FM XV: Whiskey (Whore)

  15. #1565

    Re: S-FM

    Quote Originally Posted by PathFinder View Post
    My DATA Tells me who the buddies are. (Voss and Aamirus)
    Lets see whos willing to vote.
    /Vote Frinckles

    Since I wasnt that active before, I thought Ill prove myself so you can all see Im Town.
    You're going to have to explain us why instead of saying "MY DATA TELLS ME".


    Thank you Anonymous Donor

  16. #1566

  17. #1567

  18. #1568

  19. #1569

  20. #1570

    Re: S-FM

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    @Frinckles what's your opinion about voss saying you are playing your scummeta and pushing in scummy ways, but then putting you to the towny side of players in the cvote? Did you read voss' posts? Why are you glad that nothing that, to you, would seem significant happened?
    I'm still catching up on the Voss walls and Aamirus' responses as well.

    And I'm glad because I didn't want to waste my time responding to the four person scum team pretending they have some reason to scumread me.

  21. #1571

  22. #1572

  23. #1573

    Re: S-FM

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    I'm still catching up on the Voss walls and Aamirus' responses as well.

    And I'm glad because I didn't want to waste my time responding to the four person scum team pretending they have some reason to scumread me.
    So that means everyone except for voss and aamirus is scum for you...?

  24. #1574

  25. #1575

  26. #1576

  27. #1577

    Re: S-FM

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    The 4 person scum team you claim to believe in would then be Mag, Octane and me?
    The four person scum team was banter. There are three scum and a neutral I believe.

    And in that case, the game is over more than likely.

    But if it isnt, the scum team certainly has a high chance including you and Aamirus.

  28. #1578

  29. #1579

  30. #1580

  31. #1581

  32. #1582

  33. #1583

    Re: S-FM

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    I'm still catching up on the Voss walls and Aamirus' responses as well.

    And I'm glad because I didn't want to waste my time responding to the four person scum team pretending they have some reason to scumread me.
    So to get this right overall, you didn't read aamirus' responses, but you are saying you are glad that you are not required to respond to them too, just because?

    Whether or not you believe her to be scum is irrelevant in this context. As town one should always make use of posts left by scum and point out the inconsistencies in them. Happily ignoring scum posts never is a town trait

  34. #1584

    Re: S-FM

    On second thought, Light is kind of up in the air for me. I guess this is a decent visualization of how I can see this game, based mostly off where I was last night.


    Scum:
    kenny
    aamirus

    Possibly Scum:
    yagami
    octane

    Town:
    gyrlander
    frinckles

    Weird Town:
    mag - Probably Town or Neutral
    voss - Probably Town.

    Dead:
    huey - Town
    ozywho - Town
    ppfortress - Town

  35. #1585

    Re: S-FM

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    So to get this right overall, you didn't read aamirus' responses, but you are saying you are glad that you are not required to respond to them too, just because?

    Whether or not you believe her to be scum is irrelevant in this context. As town one should always make use of posts left by scum and point out the inconsistencies in them. Happily ignoring scum posts never is a town trait
    Okay so why have YOU been ignoring Aamirus this entire game?

  36. #1586

  37. #1587

  38. #1588

  39. #1589

  40. #1590

  41. #1591

    Re: S-FM

    @Voss @Magoroth @Light_Yagami @PathFinder @Gylander

    If you get the chance to read this, feel free to scumread me -- whatever. Just consider the following:

    What do you think of Kenny + Aamirus?

    They've ignored eachother this entire game outside of select instances.
    Those select instances have pretty much been "same, lol."

    They've coordinated pushes on (and mostly in this order) on; Me, Voss, Mag, Voss, Me, Voss, Mag, Voss. Probably missed some pushing on Light as well.

  42. #1592

  43. #1593

    Re: S-FM

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    When I'm asking anyone to elaborate on their reads it's because I'm of the impression something they posted does not give off the vibe they should, by how I am reading their slot. I'm taking notes of those reads and pay attention to differences with my own. I don't actually listen to any of them.
    Well I'm glad discourse with you is impossible -- I should have gotten to that conclusion earlier.

  44. #1594

  45. #1595

    Re: S-FM

    To be honest, I can't figure out much this game. Hidden setups are a lot more difficult than I'd expected.

    At any rate, I put forth that we skip today.

    Clearly our power roles haven't done shit if they exist. And if we mis-lynch, we lose if there are three scum which is highly likely in an 11p setup.

    Best course of action is to skip the day, let them make another kill and pray for something helpful to happen.

  46. #1596

  47. #1597

  48. #1598

  49. #1599

  50. #1600

    Re: S-FM

    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    As long as If don't see any night action I'm going to think we're all Citizens (and some Mafiosos)
    is that your final answer?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    @Stealthbomber16 is Light scum this game?
    you said hes more passive aggressive as scum
    Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Uh, SB16 isn't a part of this game
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •