Register

User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Host-ban list

Re: Host-ban list

Team,

Please view the attached replay.

troll_host.SC2Replay

The host selects a setup that appears normal but features very troll settings under the hood (sole triad, can't kill). Several players are very outraged, with two players (5 and 7) notably complaining furiously during the entire game as a result of the setup.

The host takes it upon himself to -prefer a role that has an easy shot to victory in ensuing the chaos: jester.

In the end, you've got many players who were forced into a very negative game experience, while the host walks away with his jester win. He acts self congratulatory at the end of the save, insisting that it was all perfect, and shaming the unfortunate players for disliking his troll save.

I am calling upon the sc2mafia community to do something about this. This behavior isn't right. This isn't the kind of attitude you use to build up a community. This is basically griefing at this point.

I think any of the solutions mentioned in this thread would help solve the problem. Please, sc2mafia staff, consider doing something about this.

Thank you for your attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Etheopian View Post
    Team,

troll_host.SC2Replay

The host selects a setup that appears normal but features very troll settings under the hood (sole triad, can't kill). Several players are very outraged, with two players (5 and 7) notably complaining furiously during the entire game as a result of the setup.

The host takes it upon himself to -prefer a role that has an easy shot to victory in ensuing the chaos: jester.

In the end, you've got many players who were forced into a very negative game experience, while the host walks away with his jester win. He acts self congratulatory at the end of the save, insisting that it was all perfect, and shaming the unfortunate players for disliking his troll save.

I am calling upon the sc2mafia community to do something about this. This behavior isn't right. This isn't the kind of attitude you use to build up a community. This is basically griefing at this point.

I think any of the solutions mentioned in this thread would help solve the problem. Please, sc2mafia staff, consider doing something about this.

repick.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Superjack, I very respectfully ask you to review the content in this thread. The players in the lobby do not know it is a troll save because they can't see the settings. Your smug reply does not help us solve the problem the community is faced with. Thank you.
    I have no power here.

I've personally ran a game where a Solo Triad is possible. I consider the slot challenging. I've found that some players go insane when you present them with a setup that isn't one that's regularly played, falling into deep rage without even consideration and hence ruining the game in doing so.

In fact I find it quite toxic for a community to refuse change or accept differences.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I have no power here.

I've personally ran a game where a Solo Triad is possible. I consider the slot challenging. I've found that some players go insane when you present them with a setup that isn't one that's regularly played, falling into deep rage without even consideration and hence ruining the game in doing so.

In fact I find it quite toxic for a community to refuse change or accept differences.
    "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to SuperJack again."
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

Team,

troll_host.SC2Replay

Repick the save then and quit complaining. This isn’t a troll save. This is a true 8331 where the 1 any random can be any role on the board. It’s rolling the dice and look at the % of the triad roles. We played my save atleast 10 times today and only 1 time there was a triad any random. People are tired of your complaining and you target me in games. I have multiple replays that show this. I’m not changing my save. Deal with it or go start your own lobby. Quit complaining and try to enjoy the game for once. I prefer Neutral Benign Roles, Bus driver, and Coroner. I’m no shaming anybody on what role they get. They complained the entire game and it was annoying. Just play the game it’s not hard.
    Last edited by Yodaddy2; May 19th, 2020 at 10:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    I think we can all agree more information for players during setup would be a welcomed addition. The discussion on what is and is not a troll save doesn't lead anywhere.

This thread can be constructive so let's take that path and not the shit talking path.
    Iíve tried to offer a truce to this player @Etheopian but he declines and continues to troll me off and on in games. Iím not doing anything wrong here. All Iím doing is playing a game with my 8331 save. Iíve notified blizzard about this player cyberbullying, hopefully he will stop soon. Iíve had enough.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    This is not wrong in any way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    if we could just stop catering to the toxic attitude and apathy that has become the culture of this site.
    Its easy to tear something down. Building something real takes a level of conviction and dedication that is not cool or fun.

Hello Mafia Community,

I am infamously known for having the 8331 save with Triad non turning enforcer. We played my 8331 save 5 times in a row on May 28th. Town won twice, Mafia won once, Arsonist won once, and Solo triad won. There were 3 players remaining Mafioso, Judge, and Deceiver. Deceiver has 4 hides he can do during the game. It worked n2 as mafia tried to kill him, they thought he was Bus driver that was bussing himself. Deceiver saved 1 last hide for the last night of the game and killed Mafioso with a death noise and description I've never heard of before. This is the 2nd time Solo Triad has won this save (Administrator won with Survivor last month.) I am posting the replay for all that want to watch one of the most epic mafia games I have played. My 8331 gives everyone a chance to win any role possible in the game and letting the dice roll predict the roles in the game. I would like to ask people to quit bashing my save and rolequitting because all you're doing is making it miserable for the people that want to actually play the game. I believe we do not need to change the -repick system or create a Host Ban List. Don't like the host? Create your own lobby.

Replay: Most Epic mafia game Solo Triad win.SC2Replay