[Approved Hidden Setup] S-FM Furry Potter (13P)
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

S-FM Furry Potter (13P)

This is a fully hidden 13 player setup. My only requests of the players would be to be respectful to each other and play the game without personally insulting each other. Also don't try to angle shoot the setup because it will not work and it's a dishonorable way to play the game. I will not hesitate to mod kill any play whom I feel is excessively breaking these rules. You will also need to be 18+ or provide the waiver signed by your parents or guardian, nudes of your mum will also suffice. I will require at least 10 content related posts in the 48 hour day. The nights will be 24 hours. Voting will be Majority.

Always be cautious you never know who could be listening.
    Last edited by blinkskater; February 9th, 2020 at 04:16 PM.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: S-FM Furry Potter.

riadgobfibgarbvpnav

This title... why, blink, why?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Still got some kinks and RP to work out and create, but the base setup is p much complete.

Been lazy asf latley =D
    Nice! I can't wait to see it happen. Inb4 it's just high noon with furries
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

heh, I Can say it's not all citizens.

However I am going to require all players to be 18+

If you are under 18 and would like to play please either get a waiver signed by your parents, or have your mother send me noods.
    Would you accept the noods of a particularly effeminate father?
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

lol no can do i'm afraid milfs only
    damn...
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

Re: S-FM Furry Potter (13P)

Reviewed and approved by @AIVION .

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21